Canadian Mid East Nunavut, Manitoba, Ontario

Toronto help.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 12:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Toronto help.

I'm going to be in Toronto Labour Day Weekend, and I'm curious, any suggestions for good hotels? Some where remotely close to anything that's fun.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-09-2010, 08:06 AM

goooogle.......toronto isn't cheap!
Old 08-09-2010, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Oxidy
I'm going to be in Toronto Labour Day Weekend, and I'm curious, any suggestions for good hotels? Some where remotely close to anything that's fun.

Thanks in advance.
Oh **** now I forget the name and location of the Holiday Inn we stayed at. It wasn't in the core but you can get anywhere in TO via public transit realtively quickly. If you're looking at staying in the core you better be willing to pay up 'cause you're going to pay an arm and a leg for the "convenience". Try hotels.ca and see what they have up for grabs, mind you being a long weekend you might be hard pressed to find a deal of any kind.
Old 08-09-2010, 05:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you are in TO Labour day check out the CNE, if you are a hockey Fan Check out the Hockey Hall of Fame, If you are into rides Besides the CNE check out Canada's Wonderland. For good wings go to Turtle Jack. As for hotel If you stay downtown you will pay a pretty penny if you want something a bit more affordable Check out hotels in Brampton or Mississauga.

I hope this helps!
Old 08-11-2010, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Fidget
If you are in TO Labour day check out the CNE, if you are a hockey Fan Check out the Hockey Hall of Fame, If you are into rides Besides the CNE check out Canada's Wonderland. For good wings go to Turtle Jack. As for hotel If you stay downtown you will pay a pretty penny if you want something a bit more affordable Check out hotels in Brampton or Mississauga.

I hope this helps!
Oakville is also an option if he's willing to take the Go Train into Toronto which round-trip to/from costs about $22. There's a Holiday Inn no more than a 2 minute walk from the station, and I'm sure you can find some close to the stops along the way. The Go will bring you right into Exhibition Place and downtown depending on what stop you get out at, but that's assuming you don't mind having to catch the last one back about 12 or 1 (forget the exact time, been a while since I rode it).