Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

Saskatoon and area random 'blah-blah' thread about junk we like to wammer about...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 10:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lol we were kidding around i dont deal meth im not retarded but yeah i do gotta find a job
Old 12-04-2008, 10:21 PM

LOL, you guys are fucked up individuals!
Old 12-04-2008, 10:27 PM

lol you thought we were seroious?
Old 12-04-2008, 11:01 PM

LOl, i didnt read far enough back i thought you were for real
Old 12-04-2008, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by Flatgod
So dropped my car off at saturn for warranty work 2 days ago. Blown exhaust gasket and mystery squeak in pulleys. So far, no call to even tell me wtf was wrong or ETA. Gay
I feel for ya man. They fucked up my shift lights and im seriously contemplating just taking a few hours of my life and figuring out wtf they did to them. Make sure you stay on top of em or they will **** you around. I picked my car up after the motor was replaced and made them replace the windshield it was scratched so badly so watch out. Go over the car really well when you get it back too.
Old 12-05-2008, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Champ_
LOL, you guys are fucked up individuals!
Welcome to the S'toon thread... we're all a bit retarded....
Old 12-05-2008, 12:56 AM

Hope everyone's got their winter tires on.....here comes the snow!
Old 12-05-2008, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by stoon_cobalt_colby
lol we were kidding around i dont deal meth im not retarded but yeah i do gotta find a job
theres the kicker. i wasnt joking.

Originally Posted by Champ_
Lol, you dont give a **** if the dude dies. You just want his cash. Great friend you are.
come on. i wouldnt be friends with someone that put those wheels on a car.

Last edited by supa_chgd_07; 12-05-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-05-2008, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by supa_chgd_07
theres the kicker. i wasnt joking.

come on. i wouldnt be friends with someone that put those wheels on a car.
LOL! Ahhh Brock, what would we do without you?

On a side note, anyone hear from Courtney (thought) lately? Did he fall off the face of the earth?
Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by raptors_67
I feel for ya man. They fucked up my shift lights and im seriously contemplating just taking a few hours of my life and figuring out wtf they did to them. Make sure you stay on top of em or they will **** you around. I picked my car up after the motor was replaced and made them replace the windshield it was scratched so badly so watch out. Go over the car really well when you get it back too.
Well i went down there today, turns out the squeaky pulley was actually a pinhole leak in the exhaust manifold. Even the mechanic thought it was a pulley till he found it. So now I'm getting a new exhaust manifold. Wonder if they give me the old one.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by TheCaptain
On a side note, anyone hear from Courtney (thought) lately? Did he fall off the face of the earth?
... I was thinking that the other day.
I'm sure he's pretty busy with work. Fiscal year comes up pretty quick, and people want their projects done yesterday.
Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 PM

Well got a phone call from GM Customer Service today. Say my part is now on its way, after 5 weeks of waiting, and will be here by monday at the earliest.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:27 PM

Mybad Champ, when did you join the club and what you drive, i'm a little slow to pick up on things.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by TheCaptain
LOL! Ahhh Brock, what would we do without you?
i dont know. but i dont want you to ever have to go through the pain and agony of finding out.

Originally Posted by Silver Bullet
i'm a little slow to pick up on things.
nooooo. i dont believe.

Last edited by supa_chgd_07; 12-05-2008 at 07:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-05-2008, 07:01 PM

lol, thats for sure
Old 12-06-2008, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by supa_chgd_07
i dont know. but i dont want you to ever have to go through the pain and agony of finding out.

nooooo. i dont believe.

im gonna punch u right in the mouth!!
Old 12-06-2008, 11:43 AM

[/B][/U][/I]

im gonna punch u right in the mouth!!
no you wont. you couldnt hurt a pretty face like mine.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:55 PM

Where the hell did everyone go?

Anyways, car is finally in the shop after 7 WEEKS. They also informed me that my K&N filter required me to pay for the half hour to take it off then a half hour to put it on, at my expense. The bullshit never ends when dealing with GM.
Old 12-09-2008, 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Alpine_Canada

Anyways, car is finally in the shop after 7 WEEKS. They also informed me that my K&N filter required me to pay for the half hour to take it off then a half hour to put it on, at my expense. The bullshit never ends when dealing with GM.
haha where the **** did you take it?
Old 12-09-2008, 07:33 PM

thats bullshit i would be tellin them they can make 2 months of car payments then for taking there sweet ass time getting your car fixed, 7 weeks is ridiculous you can get parts from anywhere in the world in 3 days shipping can be high but still 7 weeks??
Old 12-09-2008, 08:07 PM

thats bullshit i would be tellin them they can make 2 months of car payments then for taking there sweet ass time getting your car fixed, 7 weeks is ridiculous you can get parts from anywhere in the world in 3 days shipping can be high but still 7 weeks??
I would definitely do this and mention that the K&N for these cars is C.A.R.B. certified. They cannot charge you extra for that because of the certification nor can they deny warranty on anything because of the intake. I would also point out that (depending on the dealership) these dealerships sell and install the K&N for these cars.....

Phone GM Canada and let your rep know what is going on. Feel free to let them know my car had a K&N intake and had a motor replaced and trans both under warranty and was never billed extra for it. Pretty sure it makes the work easier as well, at least for the redlines it does.
Old 12-09-2008, 11:40 PM

I was thinking the exact same thing. They had all the parts but were waiting for one more synchro. On top of that K&N bullshit, seeing as they are replacing my front struts too, i asked if they could switch my tires over to my winter wheels while they had to off. Well, they want me to pay for that too. Can't believe I worked their (Sherwood) and they are treating me like this.

Originally Posted by raptors_67
I would definitely do this and mention that the K&N for these cars is C.A.R.B. certified. They cannot charge you extra for that because of the certification nor can they deny warranty on anything because of the intake. I would also point out that (depending on the dealership) these dealerships sell and install the K&N for these cars.....

Phone GM Canada and let your rep know what is going on. Feel free to let them know my car had a K&N intake and had a motor replaced and trans both under warranty and was never billed extra for it. Pretty sure it makes the work easier as well, at least for the redlines it does.
They have some new kid to the dealership working on it so he's doing everything by the book it seems. I should just tell them to let me take it out and put it back in. Probably end up with a bunch of scratches in it anyways.

I have already called GM on several occasions. Nothing seems to help unless you talk directly to the district manager (who was the one that said no to a new tranny in the first place). I'll mention the K&N thing to them. That might help my situation that your car had it on too.

Last edited by Alpine_Canada; 12-09-2008 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 02:03 AM

I was thinking the exact same thing. They had all the parts but were waiting for one more synchro. On top of that K&N bullshit, seeing as they are replacing my front struts too, i asked if they could switch my tires over to my winter wheels while they had to off. Well, they want me to pay for that too. Can't believe I worked their (Sherwood) and they are treating me like this.

They have some new kid to the dealership working on it so he's doing everything by the book it seems. I should just tell them to let me take it out and put it back in. Probably end up with a bunch of scratches in it anyways.

I have already called GM on several occasions. Nothing seems to help unless you talk directly to the district manager (who was the one that said no to a new tranny in the first place). I'll mention the K&N thing to them. That might help my situation that your car had it on too.
I know GM is brutal. I tried everything, going higher than my rep, talked to some manager goof down east even. I've finally reached the point where I just don't think i'll buy another GM vehicle because of the service.... Love the cars, hate the people. It's pretty bad when im contemplating taking a few hours and whatever it costs to fix my car that is under warranty than let the dealership touch it again.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:05 PM

Wow, this keeps gettin worse. Now they are claiming my clutch and flywheel need to be replaced due to possible racing. I am sure there are alot more people on here that don't have this problem and there clutches are better than mine. I physically saw it and it doesn't look good but i've had tranny problems since I bought the thing.

Soooo what clutch brands, other then the stock gm ****, is good to go with? Centerforce, Exedy, Spec?

Last edited by Alpine_Canada; 12-10-2008 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-10-2008, 07:04 PM

If and when mine goes, i'm looking at a Fidanza Clutch. They have a nice setup with their STS Twin Turbo C6 Vette (in this months Corvette Mag), and i'm confident enough in that to give them my money. Though i haven't looked at prices yet, or found a supplier... =/
http://www.fidanza.com/Files/clutchappguide.pdf

Quick Reply: Saskatoon and area random 'blah-blah' thread about junk we like to wammer about...