Canadian Mid West NW Territories, Alberta, Saskatchewan

WCCM 2010 schedule of events

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 03:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WCCM 2010 schedule of events

For those who may or may not attend it in Mission, BC this year; I'm still contemplating depending upon funds lol.. Payday is next Thursday for me, so that's when I'll decide :P
Anyways, just got this in my e-mail today, so I thought I'd post it up here for our local crew.. I saw a guy throw down a challenge to us Albertans sayin he's the fastest LNF in BC, and that he was going to be there.. lol

If you did not know the schedule of events, they are finalized here:
http://westerncobaltmeet.com/index.p...d=50&Itemid=64

Friday: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM - Check-in for Mission Raceway (only crucial to meet this deadline ONLY IF you are racing... otherwise, okay to show anytime).
5:30 PM - 10:30 PM - Friday Night Street Legals Rest of the night... just drink, meet, greet, enjoy!

Saturday:9:30 AM - WAKE UP CALL! Be ready for 10:00 AM
10:00 AM - Assemble/Get Ready & Take off for day trip to Whistler/nice drive... see Olympic sites around Vancouver/etc..
1:30 PM - Arrival in Whistler, explore, enjoy, etc!
3:30 PM - Enjoy lunch at Old Spaghetti Factory in Whistler
5:00ish PM - Leave Whistler and head to Richmond for Go Karting
7:30 PM - Arrive at Go Karting & enjoy high speed go karts!
8:30 PM - Leave Go Karting & Head back to Mission for Mission Springs Pub/Brewery/Restaurant
9:30 PM - Arrive at Mission Springs
12:00-1:00 - AM'ish head back to track for camping

Sunday:10:00 AM - WAKE UP CALL!
11:00 AM - Awards/Presentation/Prizes
1:00 PM - End of meet/disbursement

Personally.. I'd love to go-kart much longer than 1 hour lol.. at least if they're truly fast ones, but that's just me. AT least 4 hours cmon
Old 06-26-2010, 11:39 AM

Go Karting can be longer if desired... heh... I may do two sessions... also the more the people go the longer it will take to compete... There may or may not be an award issued the next day ... for $40 it covers 3 races... hehe.

I look forward to seeing you there!!! Cruise to whistler will be great... I haven't been to Whistler during the Olympics, I can't wait to see what its going to be like afterwards.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:14 AM

The guy who says he's the fastest in BC is TurbaltSS.. Here's his post from the WCCM website :P Jody, u goin bro? I'll text ya tomorrow

Turbalt's post:
Bring on the sand bagging and trash talk!

The whole point of this thread is to create some rivalries to add a little extra fun at Mission. And possibly win some extra $ if 2 people decide to put their money where there mouth is.

I've got the fastest lnf powered balt in B.C. Anyone from the oil slick province care to step up?How bout it? I eat Hemi's for breakfast.