Canadian North East Quebec, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia

Moncton Off Topic

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 09:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moncton Off Topic

alright so its been about 2 years since i mooved away from moncton ... and quite honestly i miss it ...

miramichi and area sucks ... theres nothing to do, no clubs, no bars, no real Car Meets or anything ... and not to mention most of my GOOD friends aren't even around here anymore ... and my GF is mooving up in september to moncton ...

SO ... whats this all about well i was kind of wondering if you moncton locals knew of any jobs around there (don't say call center i know about them! lol) ... my Training is Electrical Engenerring Tehcnologist ... which is actualy hard to find a job in ... but if you guys know of any places that is a half descent pay some nice hours and looking for people ... could ya let me know haha ...

OH yeah and whats the best part of moncton now a days ... i know its become a bit more rowdy since i left ... people getting there **** stolen/broken into ... random young kids smashing **** ( my buddys SpecV Door )...

anyways i know this as nothing to do with cobalts ... well actualy it does i'll be able to attend the meets if i live up there haha ... but i'de appriciat any info you might have haha
Old 05-25-2009, 10:49 PM

there is a company in the Dieppe industrial park i for get the full name of it I will get back to you on it but they do custome electrical stuff
Old 05-26-2009, 04:06 AM

you can come work with me Jer ahaha. the nightshift sucks but you get weekends off and the pay is incredible lol
Old 05-26-2009, 06:26 AM

lol none of the cobalts attend the meets as much as they do but there is still the GMTunerz guys who show up all the time so there is a good 8 of us normally there on saturdays.

Have you tried applying for Aliant as one of the guys who installs their stuff or Rogers etc
Old 05-26-2009, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by CobaltSC06
you can come work with me Jer ahaha. the nightshift sucks but you get weekends off and the pay is incredible lol
where do you work lol

Originally Posted by robaurora01
lol none of the cobalts attend the meets as much as they do but there is still the GMTunerz guys who show up all the time so there is a good 8 of us normally there on saturdays.

Have you tried applying for Aliant as one of the guys who installs their stuff or Rogers etc
i did at one point ... but got a better job ... i should probably look into that again
Old 05-26-2009, 09:14 AM

I'm originally from Moncton and I miss it a lot as well. There's something about Moncton that I absolutely love.

BTW, Adam your car looks awesome! I saw you on Killam Dr. on Sunday. I was in our Civic.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:41 PM

Jeremie - I work for a pharmaceuticals distribution company. It's basically warehouse work where you fill out orders of what drugs pharmacies want. Easiest 20$/hour I've ever made But Rob has a good point... I know a guy who works for Rogers in the install department, and makes more than I do. The guy's lazy as they come so it must not be a hard job ahah.

Trevor - Oh you were in town.. nice! Thanks for the compliment.. did my car look awesome even though it has no front window tint anymore? lmao
Old 05-26-2009, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by CobaltSC06
Jeremie - I work for a pharmaceuticals distribution company. It's basically warehouse work where you fill out orders of what drugs pharmacies want. Easiest 20$/hour I've ever made But Rob has a good point... I know a guy who works for Rogers in the install department, and makes more than I do. The guy's lazy as they come so it must not be a hard job ahah.

Trevor - Oh you were in town.. nice! Thanks for the compliment.. did my car look awesome even though it has no front window tint anymore? lmao
so adam any chance your company would need an extra hand ?! haha ... i'm trying to find jobs via internet but it kinda sucks ... and i can't take of to moncton and drive around and look .... because i still have a job in miramichi (sucks by the way, ppl are great but the job itself sucks) ... yeah a rogers job would be aswome ... but only thing rogers is advertising on the net is call center jobs ... for 14$ an hour lol
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jeremie_SS
so adam any chance your company would need an extra hand ?! haha ... i'm trying to find jobs via internet but it kinda sucks ... and i can't take of to moncton and drive around and look .... because i still have a job in miramichi (sucks by the way, ppl are great but the job itself sucks) ... yeah a rogers job would be aswome ... but only thing rogers is advertising on the net is call center jobs ... for 14$ an hour lol
Yeah that's where my gf works, in the blackberry tech department, she makes about 16$/hour after 6pm which isn't too bad at all. As for an opening at my work, well if you're interested, you can drop off your c.v. at Kelly Services on main street, that's the company that we use to find our workers. You can use my name as a reference. You basically go there, drop off your c.v and tell them "I'm dropping off my resume and I want to apply for a position at McKesson Canada" But you can also get them to call you if any job is available, tell them that you are also looking for an electrician job.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:29 PM

hey Jeremie, if you want to apply for a job at our work, now's the best time. My boss just fired someone last night cuz he was a useless tool
Old 06-02-2009, 05:46 PM

lol..... thats awsome