Canadian North Pacific AK, British Columbia, Yukon [regional map]

Best source / brand of projector headlight housings in Vancouver?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best source / brand of projector headlight housings in Vancouver?

Hey,

My car's been on hold of a while due to all the fun economy stuff and lack of a job but I'm back looking to finish off my original plans with it.

Anyways, I used the forum search and found an old post by me and a few others that weren't too recent about it - but I'm looking to buy some projector housings - preferably black to match my car. I'm going to be throwing and HID kit in there eventually as well (not doing HID with the reflectors - glare/tacky look is aweful) so something that won't melt/crack/fog up/explode would be preferable. I've looked EVERYWHERE and can't even seem to find these for sale in Canada let along anywhere in Vancouver.

Anyone got a good source and/or brand for some projector headlights that would be the best deal for a guy who doesn't want to donate his left arm and lives in Vancouver? :P

If I've missed some blatant post or group buy on this please excuse me . I'll also consider buying them used if they're in nice shape.

Cheers,

Darwin.

ps. I live right across from Metrotown in Burnaby (07 SS/SC) if that makes any difference to anything.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would say Ebay is the only way to go with these....... if there is a shop out here that sells them i would be extremely suprised.... i have bought the 1st gens(crap) off ebay and the 2nd gens(SO good!) off ebay, they both got here in a reasonable amout of time and would definitely recommend the 2nd gen CCFL halo/projectors