Canadian North Pacific AK, British Columbia, Yukon [regional map]

WCCM Location idea

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by _UnLiMiTeD_
Talk about just coming in to stir up ****. Say you have heard my speech, and we have heard yours. Boohoo
All I've heard you say is; "*Whine whine whine* I was too much of a bitch to drive out to the last two meets, but I'm going to complain about the guys who did go."

Have fun at the circle jerk...
Old 06-22-2010, 08:30 PM

FYI, new official thread posted... I'm hoping to get jonny to post on home page! anyone want to start the list in that thread? I'll kick it up... anyone who wants to post in the other forums are welcome too.. everything has been planned out... you just pay for whichever your doing at the track... i'll be at the track camping... I hope most people will be if not w/e... I will be at least hah.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Omega_5
All I've heard you say is; "*Whine whine whine* I was too much of a bitch to drive out to the last two meets, but I'm going to complain about the guys who did go."

Have fun at the circle jerk...
i havent complained at all about not making the other meets. The whole point your whining sooo damn much and wont let it go and just stfu is because its too far for YOU to drive. So this claim you make of me whining is EXACTLY what your doing.

"its tooo far, waahhhhh" Yea hello, it was VOTED in by all the provinces involved in this meet, wasnt just voted by bc
Old 06-22-2010, 08:36 PM

i havent complained at all about not making the other meets. The whole point your whining like you have a dick up your ass is because its too far for YOU to drive. So this claim you make of me whining is EXACTLY what your doing.

"its tooo far, waahhhhh" Yea hello, it was VOTED in by all the provinces involved in this meet, wasnt just voted by bc
the iggy button works well for Omega... just let him chat away all to himself. use to make a funny read but then he just started getting annoying.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:40 PM

i could, but its also entertaining to watch someone who is such a HUGE hypocrite go off like this. Say i whined about the other meets being too far then has these novel long posts about it being too far for him. And best of all, i didnt whine about the other meets, first one i didnt even know about the meets, i dont even know if i had a damn cobalt for it, just shows hes throwing complete bullshit out there.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:47 PM

Received 39 Likes on 31 Posts
Hey guys!

outtamymind told me about this the first time I met him, and frankly I had not put a moment's thought into attending...

but now we're a couple weeks away, and I came accross this as well as the event info thread...

I'm going to throw an idea out there;

if any SK/MB members are thinking about attending, but aren't too keen on paying for a hotel on route how does this sound;
I could offer my place up for people to crash at on route;
I don't have much furniture atm, but that just makes it easier to unroll your sleeping bag (assuming you were going to camp at the track that is)...

Never know, maybe I could be convinced to attend - and we could caravan out from my place...

Just figured I'd throw it out there...

oh and regaurding this one;
Originally Posted by Projekt
I was just out in Langley for a month and that place is a ******* **** hole.

I vote Regina, its hard to find ugly girls here. true story
Umm, last time I checked Regina had the distinct issue of native gangs - somethign that you most assuredly not have to worry about in Mission...

I was in Mission (actually stayed in the hotel right by the track) for a friends wedding a couple years ago, and I have to say it was a beautiful area;
As much as I like the Prairies, if not for the crazy left wing mentality & over abundant taxes*, I'd probably live there...

(* = as a singular example, I think by the end of this year BC will have an excess of $0.10/L of provincial tax on gasoline - ontop of anything federally mandated)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:36 AM

i havent complained at all about not making the other meets. The whole point your whining sooo damn much and wont let it go and just stfu is because its too far for YOU to drive. So this claim you make of me whining is EXACTLY what your doing.

Ummm.. you are missing the point.
The fact of the matter is, over 70% of the people that voted were the bitches that never bothered to attend for the last two years. In my opinion, if you didn't make the drive out either of the last two years, you should shut the **** up, cause you have no say in something you were never a part of in the past.... you especially.

But why should I expect you to get what I'm saying? You can't even get your own car to run right....

Originally Posted by RobHole
the iggy button works well for Omega... just let him chat away all to himself. use to make a funny read but then he just started getting annoying.
Rob... until you grow up, I can never take you seriously.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:09 AM

you literally have the worst come backs i have ever seen. MY car breals and you try and use that as an insult to me? cobalts break daily here, their cheap **** cars, the fact that all you have is that, just shows how pahetic you are.

And i guess since your not coming this year you cant vote next year
Old 06-23-2010, 10:23 AM

you literally have the worst come backs i have ever seen. MY car breals and you try and use that as an insult to me? cobalts break daily here, their cheap **** cars, the fact that all you have is that, just shows how pahetic you are.

And i guess since your not coming this year you cant vote next year
Did you even read the first part of my post?
Did you even read your own post?

Out of an entire paragraph, all you managed to see was the last line? Seriously?

Re-read... then re-post.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by soundjunky
Hey guys!

outtamymind told me about this the first time I met him, and frankly I had not put a moment's thought into attending...

but now we're a couple weeks away, and I came accross this as well as the event info thread...

I'm going to throw an idea out there;

if any SK/MB members are thinking about attending, but aren't too keen on paying for a hotel on route how does this sound;
I could offer my place up for people to crash at on route;
I don't have much furniture atm, but that just makes it easier to unroll your sleeping bag (assuming you were going to camp at the track that is)...

Never know, maybe I could be convinced to attend - and we could caravan out from my place...

Just figured I'd throw it out there...

oh and regaurding this one;

Umm, last time I checked Regina had the distinct issue of native gangs - somethign that you most assuredly not have to worry about in Mission...

I was in Mission (actually stayed in the hotel right by the track) for a friends wedding a couple years ago, and I have to say it was a beautiful area;
As much as I like the Prairies, if not for the crazy left wing mentality & over abundant taxes*, I'd probably live there...

(* = as a singular example, I think by the end of this year BC will have an excess of $0.10/L of provincial tax on gasoline - ontop of anything federally mandated)
Mission is really nice... you get a clear view of Mt.Baker on a daily basis always covered in snow... moreso than if you lived in the US... lol... we probably have the clearest line of sight towards it... as you continue out of Mission there is some damn nice drives heading towards Boston Bar... but I figured more people may be interested in cruising towards Whistler since Vancouver was the host of the Olympics and all and may be interested in seeing some of what it has to offer.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:07 PM

Did you even read the first part of my post?
Did you even read your own post?

Out of an entire paragraph, all you managed to see was the last line? Seriously?

Re-read... then re-post.
wow, im going to take robs suggestion, ignore the whining bitch, get a ******* life kid. It got voted to bc, sorry your too poor to make the drive, tell someone who cares
Old 06-23-2010, 01:11 PM

wow, im going to take robs suggestion, ignore the whining bitch, get a ******* life kid. It got voted to bc, sorry your too poor to make the drive, tell someone who cares
Oh jeez.. your going to try that approach again, huh? Do you not remember how that ended over on RLF?
And for the record... we both know I'm older than you are.

I should probably have thought ahead before even trying to write up any argument for the people of the prairies in the first place... you are probably one of those guys who never really left BC, did you? You've probably taken the odd trip to the mountains, maybe to Washington... but have no clue what it's like to leave the nest.... right? I doubt you've ever been to Saskatchewan... and definitely not as far as Manitoba. Which directly proves my point that you have no right trying to argue on this matter. At least Rob has been exploring outside of BC, and knows what's 'over the hill'. If someone who wasn't such a hypocritical douche, I'd maybe give them the benefit of the doubt.. but from the start all you have done is ride on the sack of your province. Get over yourself.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out the hilarity in the fact that the WCCM meet thread somehow migrated from "Canadian Mid West" to "Canadian North Pacific"... which reinforces my belief that you should rename the meet to CWCCM, since this is more about the people that live with in 800km of the coast.

And for comedic relief;
Me -> <- _UnLiMiTeD_

Last edited by Omega_5; 06-23-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:10 PM

hate to break up the love affair here but just want to note i will not attend this years meet due to the fact that i am moving on the very same weekend. it was suppose to happen at the end of the month, but we had to push it up to the begining coz of work related crap. quite honestly imo i believe everyone is being a baby. this meet has lost its meaning now. it was suppose to be about people who share a common interest. now it is a bitch fest. steve aka outtamymind called it right it was suppose to be bc this year and sask next. if you freakin babies cant get along why do you bother posting. it makes me sick to see this happen. maybe we should just leave it in ab. coz it is the only one that has been successful, for 2 straight years...... think about that before you freakin guys post again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 02:11 PM

well guys, you can turn this into a continued bicker-fest if you wish;

I've put out my offer to try to get more SK & MB people to attend;
(btw my place is a short walk to fast food, Tim hortons, and Boston Pizza)

If anyone stops by, I'd suspect that Outtamymind & JRmotorsports, as well as some of the other locals would be game for meeting up...

I have tentatively booked the 2nd off...

Originally Posted by jrmotosports 88
hate to break up the love affair here but just want to note i will not attend this years meet due to the fact that i am moving on the very same weekend. it was suppose to happen at the end of the month, but we had to push it up to the begining coz of work related crap. quite honestly imo i believe everyone is being a baby. this meet has lost its meaning now. it was suppose to be about people who share a common interest. now it is a bitch fest. steve aka outtamymind called it right it was suppose to be bc this year and sask next. if you freakin babies cant get along why do you bother posting. it makes me sick to see this happen. maybe we should just leave it in ab. coz it is the only one that has been successful, for 2 straight years...... think about that before you freakin guys post again!!!!!!!!!!!!
well put.

No matter where an event is held, some are going to feel they got shafted...
Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 PM

quite honestly imo i believe everyone is being a baby. this meet has lost its meaning now.
I'll be honest... I really couldn't give a **** where it is. Even if it was in my own backyard, I couldn't make it this year. Wedding > kiddie Cobalt meet.

The only reason I keep posting is cause I know it pisses off RobHole and _UnLiMiTeD_. There is a bit of a back story here involving them both getting butt hurt at a subtle comment over on RLF. Since then, I just like poking them with the stick.

Edit:
And yes, I'd rather it be in AB every year, in order to keep it in a central location.
Old 06-23-2010, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by soundjunky
well guys, you can turn this into a continued bicker-fest if you wish;

I've put out my offer to try to get more SK & MB people to attend;
(btw my place is a short walk to fast food, Tim hortons, and Boston Pizza)

I have tentatively booked the 2nd off...

well put.

No matter where an event is held, some are going to feel they got shafted...
dont worry johnathan, i have made this offer a long time ago. all they want to do is whine bitch moan and complain!!!!!!!!!! i am sick of it too. we should just have a annual ab one and **** the cry babies....
Old 06-23-2010, 02:23 PM

dont worry johnathan, i have made this offer a long time ago. all they want to do is whine bitch moan and complain!!!!!!!!!! i am sick of it too. we should just have a annual ab one and **** the cry babies....
but I'm telling you Mission is a beautiful area...

Missions track is supposed to be super nice...

They area at a lower elevation ~ which means better E/T's - especially for the naturally aspirated cars.

For some reason, I had thought this meet was in northern BC ~ but crap... this wold be an excuse to go there... and if no one took me up on my offer, then I could double it as a visit to my friends place...
Old 06-23-2010, 03:01 PM

o i know it is the best 1/4 mile in the country but......... i wish not to deal with this!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-23-2010, 08:40 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I agree jrmotosports, it lost all meaning. I cant comment on the 2008 meet cuz i wasnt there but by the posts and pictures it was a great turn out. The 2009 that chad put together was amazing. Of all car shows/meets i have attended, it was by far the best meet ever and he is what 19 years old? Now look at these guys, bitching back and forth about where it is or whatever the case may be. Even if i did still have my cobalt, i wouldnt be attending the meet this year, not because of where it is but because of the maturity level that is being shown. If this is how its going to be on the forums, i dont want to see what **** will happen at the actual meet.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:56 PM

if someone came up to me in person and started bitching me out and insulting me about something i couldnt change, i would respond the same way, and so would you. I like how you guys act like you would just turn the other cheek and walk away, if someone came up to u and got in ur face and wouldnt shut up, you would have some choice words.

Lets not bother trying to act superior to others. This damn kid has been following us around on different forums and going off on us about the same **** for the last 2 months now.

I did not come up with the idea to make it a vote, i didnt even suggest bc, i seen the vote, i voted on the location i liked best, and everyone voted for the location they liked. This was the result, AND we were even imformed that it was decided last year prior to the vote that it was going to be in BC. So what the **** is so hard to understand about it? Some people got their panties in a bunch about it and just wont shut up and let it go. Sick of hearing about it...
Old 06-23-2010, 10:24 PM
Banned

if someone came up to me in person and started bitching me out and insulting me about something i couldnt change, i would respond the same way, and so would you. I like how you guys act like you would just turn the other cheek and walk away, if someone came up to u and got in ur face and wouldnt shut up, you would have some choice words.

Lets not bother trying to act superior to others. This damn kid has been following us around on different forums and going off on us about the same **** for the last 2 months now.

I did not come up with the idea to make it a vote, i didnt even suggest bc, i seen the vote, i voted on the location i liked best, and everyone voted for the location they liked. This was the result, AND we were even imformed that it was decided last year prior to the vote that it was going to be in BC. So what the **** is so hard to understand about it? Some people got their panties in a bunch about it and just wont shut up and let it go. Sick of hearing about it...
And yet your last 6 posts have been going on about the same arguement. I'm not against you and im not defending you. Sometimes you have to be the bigger man and walk away.
Old 06-23-2010, 10:50 PM

Already put him on ignore earlier today.....

And did I go around and start arguments and insult people last year about the location? No, I didn't go, had work, so be it, that was the end of it.

Pardon me for gettin tired if listening to some kid go off and try to ruin this meet and say it will be ****. Remember that if someone starts following u around and insulting it for being in alberta for two months
Old 06-23-2010, 11:02 PM

Oh jeez.. your going to try that approach again, huh? Do you not remember how that ended over on RLF?
And for the record... we both know I'm older than you are.

I should probably have thought ahead before even trying to write up any argument for the people of the prairies in the first place... you are probably one of those guys who never really left BC, did you? You've probably taken the odd trip to the mountains, maybe to Washington... but have no clue what it's like to leave the nest.... right? I doubt you've ever been to Saskatchewan... and definitely not as far as Manitoba. Which directly proves my point that you have no right trying to argue on this matter. At least Rob has been exploring outside of BC, and knows what's 'over the hill'. If someone who wasn't such a hypocritical douche, I'd maybe give them the benefit of the doubt.. but from the start all you have done is ride on the sack of your province. Get over yourself.

Furthermore, I'd like to point out the hilarity in the fact that the WCCM meet thread somehow migrated from "Canadian Mid West" to "Canadian North Pacific"... which reinforces my belief that you should rename the meet to CWCCM, since this is more about the people that live with in 800km of the coast.

And for comedic relief;
Me -> <- _UnLiMiTeD_

listen bud. im originally from calgary and spent 3 years in medicine hat. ive spent a **** ton of time in saskatchewan and manitoba, 2 months a year for 5 years in brandon. (Winnepeg is the worst place on the planet hands down.) saskatchewan, regina, and moosejaw are some of the oldest run down nasty ass citys ive ever been to or had the pleasure of working in. I dont care who u are but there is no ******* way in hell you think saskatchewan and its unemployment rate is anywere near the province bc is.

im not going to say **** about the people cuz ive met a **** ton of great people from all the prvinces but seriously man....sask is a **** hole.

mission....has great views..and.....u would be at home there....it looks like downtown moosejaw/regina/sask...u know..just off main street....

i dont get the big fight over where this meet is. last year it was edmonton. this year its here and next year is most likely gonna be in sask. theres no reason to whine or bitch about it...

and u must not know rob hat well, cuz if he was half as immature as u say he is....he def would not be doing as well in his life as he is. for 19 or 20 the kids got some smarts man.

im going. im broke. its gonna be fun.

pce.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:13 PM

I find fault with your opinion of SK, MB and especially Winnipeg;
Winnipeg's winters are bad, but their summers are awesome...

For the record, I would live in southern SK, in a heartbeat if I had a steady job lined up;
trade pst for a lower cost of living - I'd do it.

For a post that appeared to be made under the pretense of trying to smooth things over, and make anyone seem mature, you did a splendid job of coming of as an r-tard.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:48 PM
Banned

**** iiunno about you guys but i would rather live back in Halifax then this shithole

Quick Reply: WCCM Location idea