Canadian North Pacific AK, British Columbia, Yukon [regional map]

Woohoo!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2010, 12:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Chevycobaltss3
Maybe we should tell all canadians how to take care of there government taxes and learn about freedom. Or if u guys say ey all the time. Not being countriest lol but u say stuff about the US id be glad enough to say somthing back

Lol
Wait, what? If you're going to try and melt our frozen north with your trollish flames, try to at least make it coherent.

Originally Posted by kingg5
your kidding me right? our country does very well with its taxes....its your country that has no free healthcare....when i break my arm i get taken care of right away..and i dont get a bill for it. and as far as freedom goes...have you ever been to canada? we dont have to carry guns because our country is safe and our people are not retarded inbred pieces of **** who **** their cousins and feel the need to shoot someone cuz they happened to look in the same direction as your wife is walking.

also...take a look at what you wrote....and i quote

"Not being countriest" "Or if u guys say ey all the time."

seriously? what ******* grade did you drop out of?
You're FROM Canada and didn't even capitalize it, spelled "'cause" as "cuz", and started a "sentence" with "and". You can't poke fun at him for bad grammar/spelling.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If u can fu**ing read dips*** I said that crap as a joke.,I actually have my associates in engineering and automotive. And have 5 ase'. I have not f***ed my family members and nor do I carry a gun. Ure healthcare is bull because u have no say so for when u can get a doc appoitment or be diagnosed for any.problems u may have. U have to wait for mri'z and other crap. Our pres is Trying to pass a bill for healthcare that's just as shitty as ures in canada. And so far it looks like its not gonna pass if it hasn't already. Ure taxes yeah ok so great so great. I've heard about them, i have relatives in Vancouver. I've been in canada before. Nice place, but people think they r better then everyone as u can see from ure Lame comment. Calm,down and quit acting like a kid.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
Banned

Man I don't know if its me or not but when i said countiest I wasn't meaning to make a new word, I wws tring to make it sound like racist with coutry lol........... but got yuh... ! Lol
Originally Posted by Finsternis
Wait, what? If you're going to try and melt our frozen north with your trollish flames, try to at least make it coherent.

You're FROM Canada and didn't even capitalize it, spelled "'cause" as "cuz", and started a "sentence" with "and". You can't poke fun at him for bad grammar/spelling.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:34 PM
Banned

I'm on my phone so if I have misspelling. Please understand I turned grammer correcting off because it changes misspelled words into anything it wants
Old 11-26-2010, 12:35 PM
Banned

Oh btw we got snow in ky and it was like 3 inches lame. Nothing like my home town in the seirra nevada mountins in California.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:38 PM

Originally Posted by 06G85
Doesn't it ALWAYS snow in Canada?.. Nothing new.... this thread it fail....

Originally Posted by demento
Oh ya. It snows like 365 days a year. And we all live in igloos, and feed our dogs that pull our sleds maple syurp.

You forgot about playing Hockey.
Old 11-26-2010, 12:51 PM

1Man I don't know if its me or not but when i said countiest I wasn't meaning to make a new word, I wws tring to make it sound like racist with coutry lol........... but got yuh... ! Lol

2I'm on my phone so if I have misspelling. Please understand I turned grammer correcting off because it changes misspelled words into anything it wants
1. Clearly, we both fail at the trolling.

2. Texts From Last Night
Old 11-26-2010, 12:54 PM

If u can fu**ing read dips*** I said that crap as a joke.,I actually have my associates in engineering and automotive. And have 5 ase'. I have not f***ed my family members and nor do I carry a gun. Ure healthcare is bull because u have no say so for when u can get a doc appoitment or be diagnosed for any.problems u may have. U have to wait for mri'z and other crap. Our pres is Trying to pass a bill for healthcare that's just as shitty as ures in canada. And so far it looks like its not gonna pass if it hasn't already. Ure taxes yeah ok so great so great. I've heard about them, i have relatives in Vancouver. I've been in canada before. Nice place, but people think they r better then everyone as u can see from ure Lame comment. Calm,down and quit acting like a kid.
umm when im sick...i go to the doctor and he helps me...i dont wait.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Banned

I don't wait either. I'm not saying canada is a bad place to live I just love my country. And yes I wws on my phone last night, went to toys r us for my daughter black Friday shopping ewwwww.lol
Old 11-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Banned

Last time I had to see my Docter I got in the same day I phone his office
Old 11-26-2010, 03:03 PM

only snowed once here but it all melted
Old 11-26-2010, 04:00 PM

Today my house is a big puddle. Sucks!

I just walk right in to my doctors office and he sees me right away. No parking spots available for my sled though!
Old 11-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Vtec Rep
Platinum Member

Old 11-26-2010, 05:25 PM

I don't wait either. I'm not saying canada is a bad place to live I just love my country. And yes I wws on my phone last night, went to toys r us for my daughter black Friday shopping ewwwww.lol
lol I love the usa as well...I own property in washington state lol. all my holidays are in the States. J
Old 11-26-2010, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by BPacak
Hey thats almost what our mountains looked like for the 2010 Summer Olympics! Woops.. I meant the 2010 Winter Olympics! Silly me!
Old 11-26-2010, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Audacity
Hey thats almost what our mountains looked like for the 2010 Summer Olympics! Woops.. I meant the 2010 Winter Olympics! Silly me!

HAHAHAHAHHA so true. infact alot of the snow we had was from the USA lol. and manning park
Old 11-26-2010, 07:27 PM

I now live in Vancouver. I have traveled the world and lived in many other cities including cities in the USA. People in Vancouver I find are much nicer and easier to have a conversation with than many other places I've been too and in general some of the most diverse and intellectually rounded people I have met. As per your previous post, Canadians are as proud of their country as Americans are they just seem to not push that onto everyone like a comparison or competition. You should of been here in the streets or at venues during the Olympics and you would of felt proud to of been an American welcomed so enthusiastically to Canada.

As for our health care, it works fine and actually gives everyone with lots of money or no money an equal opportunity to get help and it turns away no one! Your president might be doing a great thing if the health care passes. Imagine if you were one of the people who lost your job through the recession and you couldn't afford to go to the hospital or doctor if you were ill even though you felt that you have paid your dues to your country through the many years you were working and paying health care coverage. You can't really comment until you lived through it and all you can do is give an opinion but please think it through before commenting on it.

You don't need to try so hard to compare or to praise your country or even your degrees in schooling as like you said before, it was all a joke and in fun. I apologize if others took it a little far with their abrasive words but you too are to blame by responding.

I agree though that I am one of those people in Canada that does think I am better than everyone else but that's because I am, and I own guns. LOL!!

We should all just be proud to be North Americans and to have some great neighbors on either side of the border.

Now lets get back to snow tires as we all know it is a much more exciting topic..
Old 11-26-2010, 07:30 PM

im loving my champiro snow tires!!! soooo ****** good.
Old 11-26-2010, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by tylerjclance
Its 70 something here in georgia right now.
win
SURE is, I drove down here last night and it feels amazing compared to wv.