Complete Cars List your vehicle for sale.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs/ft

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fs/ft

Hey everyone,

Thought I would check here if anyone wanted to trade my truck for a SS/SC car. I would prefer the car to be as stock as possible, less thank 60K miles, G85 if possible, color doesn't really matter. Arrival Blue and Sunset Oarnge are my two favs. I am in SE Michigan, my truck is in storage at the moment. I can get it whenever I need to, I just need a few days notice. I work full time and have full time night school. Truck has no INS on it either, but I could get it home and a short test drive. Or I can drive and meet somewhere halfway, but would need notice to get INS on it and all that good stuff. If someone wants to buy it straight up, 10k with black wheels, 9k for stickers. Anyway here is some description:

2001 S-10 Xtreme LS - Every option except rear sliding window and A4.

Vortec L31 5.7 V8 - Crane 2030 Cam, new chromoly pushrods, 1.6 Rockers, New Vortec heads (3 angle, springs and valvetrain upgraded for more lift than I need), CAI, Plat plugs, 8mm wires, Fastchip tuned, shortie headers, twin cats, true duals, all emmision compliant, brand new Corvette radiatior setup from a reputable v8 s-10 store (pm me for link if wanted). I just did the heads and radiator this summer. The previous alum radiator failed so i bought a new rad, fans, and all assoc stuff. Heads and radiator setup was 2k dollars.

B&M Ripper STS, custom Xtreme silver face gauges, Pioneer MP3/CD player, clear corners, Silverstars, have Halo headlights also, tinted windows, tinted brake lights, S-10 SS front emblem outlined with silver instead of red, American racing Rebel's 17x9, 245/45/ZR17, 285/40/ZR17 Nitto 555's. Less than 5k on them, not sure if I would sell them with the truck. If not I have the stockers with some newer tires for it. Rhino lined bed, tonneau cover. Prolly some more stuff, that I cannot remember this early in the morning haha. Father bought it brand new in 2001 with 88 miles on it, sold it to me in June 06 with 24,7xx on it, now has 35xxx on it as of now. Has seen winter once when my beater broke down, doesn't see rain or bad weather. Sits under a car cover most of it's life. Garaged all winter (it is in storage now). Has usual scratches and marks on it. Front end has a pretty deep gouge in it fron me ramming the cherry picker in to it on accident. Slight dent left in the bed from some ass who backed into it. Interior is near perfect, exterior is great shape for a 8 year old vehicle.

Any specific questions let me know. Truck has been mostly adult driven. I have taken it to the dragstrip 3 times. Got too frustrated trying to launch a powerful vehicle with now weight on the back tires. I have DR's for it, and they can be included in the sale. I would prefer the black wheels stay with me, as my father wants them. I have the stockers with tires, just got to have the stock ones mounted on tires, and throw them on the truck.

Old 02-16-2009, 04:39 PM

No one has any interest in a trade?
Old 02-16-2009, 09:16 PM

What times does it run? Any dyno #s?

Awesome truck, GL with your sale/trade!
Old 02-17-2009, 08:22 AM

The best ET it ran was a 14.8 on an untuned auto. The stick has a hard time hooking up and I ran mid 15's at mid to high 90's with a 2.7 60' lol. I gave up racing it after a few runs. With a good driver i think it has a low 14 in it easily, if not a high 13. I dynoed it also on the untuned auto and it was screwy. The "tuner" had it tuned so well, that the speed limiter was still there. I hit that on the dyno a few times. I think he put in a stock v8 truck tune, and didn't tune for the mods. At that point it put 235whp down. Now it has a real tune, a stick swap, and the heads fixed, so I think it could realistically be at about 255-260whp. It runs a world better now.