Drag Racing Kindle Racing and Dalcorp Racing

09 ss vs k20 swapped hatch 400 whp

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So race and post a video... A 400hp car with put trains on you before an 100mph...
And 3rd gear on the hatchs are the best gear to start in. Hes probably on about below the 300hp level.
Not hating just saying the facts involved here
Old 03-18-2011, 02:28 PM

And i ran a 14.1 with issues with my car. the car wouldnt launch i have since then got the car right. and i happened to have ran a 5.0 from 40 the day before the track day and he pulled 2 cars till 60 then i pulled back on him till 100 then we where even. the car is running right now. Im going back to the track sunday again im about to data log for vince and see how much farther we can go. im not saying i have the fastest car. but he had 5k in his integra if not more and i outran him at the track and it was sold 2 weeks later and he spent a month finding a k swapped hatch
Old 03-18-2011, 02:30 PM

And i will post up a video after tonight. im going to race alot of cars. will post vids and mods of each car
Old 03-18-2011, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by bogalusahondakiller
And i ran a 14.1 with issues with my car. the car wouldnt launch i have since then got the car right. and i happened to have ran a 5.0 from 40 the day before the track day and he pulled 2 cars till 60 then i pulled back on him till 100 then we where even. the car is running right now. Im going back to the track sunday again im about to data log for vince and see how much farther we can go. im not saying i have the fastest car. but he had 5k in his integra if not more and i outran him at the track and it was sold 2 weeks later and he spent a month finding a k swapped hatch
Buddy had 5k in an integra and ran slower than a 14.1?

I don't think the car is the issue, he should be looking to buy a new driver.

This is the same guy who now owns the 400whp K20 hatch......cause that would definitely explain alot.

Back on topic, that car should eat you for lunch.....obviously there are some other factors involved here. Congrats on holding him off till 100 I guess......but tell buddy he needs a driver mod bad.
Old 03-18-2011, 04:09 PM

5k was new motor, turbo kit, traction bars, tires, gauges, and tuning. Im sure everyone else is a profesional driver and all but this isnt me saying im fast because i know im not i jsut simply said how it went. im running him at the track with him on slicks and me on street tires what happens happens.. and i fully understand he should eat me. my point of us running was to see where i stand against him on the street on street tires point was proved end of story
Old 03-18-2011, 04:21 PM

His turbo took longer to spool, you jumped him in second, his turbo spooled, he passed you. His car is faster, op stated that and wasnt saying he was the faster car. He should have brake boosted then then buses would have been pulled. Why does everyone talk **** on here?
Old 03-18-2011, 05:33 PM

thank you d_sean.. that was the point. i pulled on him and he had to make it up once he spooled.. him taking off @3200 i jumped him when i brake boosted and once he spooled he passed me with the quickness.. /thread
Old 03-18-2011, 05:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by D_sean257
His turbo took longer to spool, you jumped him in second, his turbo spooled, he passed you. His car is faster, op stated that and wasnt saying he was the faster car. He should have brake boosted then then buses would have been pulled. Why does everyone talk **** on here?
Really read before you type. We all know he got beat. Were saying an 400hp light ass car in 3rd will walk his 260-270ish cobalt badly before 100mph. His cobalt should get demolished WAY before 100mph. It's neither not 400hp or has a retard as a driver. Im a cobalt man all the way but I know what a 300hp hatch can do let alone an 400hp hatch.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:37 PM

im not stock either lol... may not be much over 300 but im not stock. he even said my car is faster than he thought
Old 03-26-2011, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by newt
Just realized your the guy who only ran a 14.1 in the 1/4 mile....LOL

Can we race?, I'd love to embarass another SS/TC owner at the track.

lol

weird,

a 400 whp civic have to catch up because of lost of traction,
then you want to race a tuned TC on street tire at the track,
the TC have to catch up because you run slick,
but will then put trains on you afterward...

2 version of the same story...

Old 03-26-2011, 11:46 AM
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Another ?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:24 PM

and btw the 14.1 was blowing a cp off before the run was over. so you more than welcome to come down here to show me something. its funny that i ran at the same track that someone on here should be running 12s and only gets 13s. and stock ran a 14.3 with 21,000 miles on stock tires. and the 14.1 was on new tires and having issues bogging really bad on new tires and new track. so i stopped before i broke the car. since then ive fixed the cp issue adn think i have the other issue solved just havent been able to get back to the track. plus im still on stock clutch so slicks are out of the question for now
Old 03-28-2011, 10:22 AM

and btw the 14.1 was blowing a cp off before the run was over. so you more than welcome to come down here to show me something. its funny that i ran at the same track that someone on here should be running 12s and only gets 13s. and stock ran a 14.3 with 21,000 miles on stock tires. and the 14.1 was on new tires and having issues bogging really bad on new tires and new track. so i stopped before i broke the car. since then ive fixed the cp issue adn think i have the other issue solved just havent been able to get back to the track. plus im still on stock clutch so slicks are out of the question for now
Okay... I've tried to not really get involved in this post but I'm the owner of the Honda Civic and was told I may want to read up on this since it was concerning my car (thanks btw). The Civic he's referring to he has a few things wrong...

#1 - He has never seen my dyno charts, if he did he would know that when I put down the first time was in November (colder) vs warmer when I ran him and I only put down 364hp at that time.

#2 - My turbo is not 80mm, it's a GT35R series tho with a cold side of 72mm. Vtec does not spool this... the engine spools this... Vtec engages at 5100rpm's thanks to Kpro and the turbo fully spools around 4800-5200.

#3 - My car's not running 13's normally... it ran a 13 the first time at the track due to a stage 2 clutch slipping it's ass off.

#4 - My "Built Integra" was a stock b20 with a good turbo kit put on it and it pulled a couple cars on him, nothing spectacular... but it didn't lose.

#5 - I sold my "built" Integra because the person that bought it offered me more money than I had in it. Point Blank... I bought a k-swapped car because I've always wanted one and I finally had the money to afford one. It was either a K-Swap or a J-Swap and since the K had more performance mods out for it I took the latter of the two.

Now that that's cleared up let's proceed onto a couple of other things I've read. He lost to me at around 330HP (dyno'd this past friday afternoon) due to weather being much hotter than when I pulled my 364's. I'm now at 402HP (dyno charts to prove it) and am hoping to get the car to the track soon to make a "13 second pass" .

I wasn't beat till 100... I think his speedometer is off by a few, I was about half a car behind him until about maybe 65-75 and then proceeded to pull until we shut it down at about 130. I got no clue how much he was beat by as I typically look forward when I'm racing. I also wasn't shifting at my redline (8900) I was shifting at around 7800-8100 just due to not beating my car as hard as I needed to since I had previously planned to goto the track the following Sunday but didn't happen.

Thanks for the entertainment.
-Civic Owner

PS. That's two honda's you've lost to.... please put the sticker on the back of your car like we agreed to.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:23 AM
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^Clears up alot of mis-information
Old 03-28-2011, 11:35 AM

you know john. 3rd gear doesnt lie and yes my speedometer is off by about 5 maxing out 3rd by every track ive ran at. traps are 105 you shifted and i shifted as soon as you completed a shift. i watched you pass at damn near the same time every pull we made which was as i caught 4th. but since yall have nothing better to do than to keep on ******* with me as usuall this can be easily solved. yall have y'alls little **** y'all got going so leave me alone. and for the better part if the wifes phone wasnt stolen there was a vid of me outrunning the integra on her phone. the night on 60 was me spinning through 2nd and on stock tires while you was tuned 20hp shy of what your tuner said you could have been and was on falken azenis tires with traction bars and chipped ecu or hondata dont remember. and if i recall the tack day as soon as the run was over i ask if there was a problem and you said the car was broke... so with that said have fun running looking at every post i make on here. and i dont need to say who it ws that told you this was here... And one more thing since no one was involved in the message i got sent its really funny the person who sent that message deleted the account by the time i got to my moms to print it out. so good day to yall and leave me outta the **** becuase i have nothing to say to any of yall and no reason to keep on falling in the bs that surrounds yall. i have my own life and yall have yalls. so enjoy it and leave me the hell out of it.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:39 AM

yea for more than one person i should say. but i dont trust anything he says after the **** that happend to me last weekend for the reaosn im not at work. But glad he comes on here to say the **** instead of the 30 min conversation the day after adn telling me what was said here.. i was miss informed also so i appologize on that.
Old 03-28-2011, 11:39 AM

Pretty cocky for a guy that has 13.8 in a sig.... I'm in Ontario and will race you.
What track do you run at?

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 03-28-2011 at 11:55 AM.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:03 PM

yea for more than one person i should say. but i dont trust anything he says after the **** that happend to me last weekend for the reaosn im not at work. But glad he comes on here to say the **** instead of the 30 min conversation the day after adn telling me what was said here.. i was miss informed also so i appologize on that.
I don't know who (I assume Josh) you're referring to but the "****" that happened.. well.. I won't be bringing up things that happened outside of the forums that has nothing to do with the race. I have no problems with you at all it's you that has a problem with us, I'm not sure why you feel we wronged you in any way as we were there to simply mediate as you were told by the other person there and myself countless times. There's no reason to fight in front of children, they don't need to see that ****. I'm sorry you aren't at work... that sucks, but I feel the situation would've easily been avoided if you chose to talk rather than act out of violence.

Cliffs: I have no problems with you, sucks you aren't at work.

-Civic Owner
Old 03-28-2011, 12:10 PM

im curious as to why the OP isnt at work.. Act of violence? fight? fill me in!!
Old 03-28-2011, 12:17 PM

i said im done with it. i have nothing more to say than what i have already said. im getting to go back to work after a week off and its because me ear had a 1/4 inch wide gash and a inch and a half long. and three other cuts. I did not swin or had intentions i was swung at. so with that said is why what is being done is done. some people jsut can seem to stop stiring ****. but your name wasnt brought up in any of this. just the ones involved. so the things that was said on here came from josh. and i am sorry for the mis-information. i am a big enough person to say this. so on that note mods can delete this thread. thank you
Old 03-28-2011, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by SSJit
im curious as to why the OP isnt at work.. Act of violence? fight? fill me in!!
im getting to go back to work after a week off and its because me ear had a 1/4 inch wide gash and a inch and a half long. and three other cuts. I did not swin or had intentions i was swung at. so with that said is why what is being done is done. if i get into anymore details i will be called a liar once again. but why would someone keep calling and threating you and your wife then tell everyone you are the one starting ****.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by Mike_peperni
lol

weird,

a 400 whp civic have to catch up because of lost of traction,
then you want to race a tuned TC on street tire at the track,
the TC have to catch up because you run slick,
but will then put trains on you afterward...

2 version of the same story...

Not my fault people don't run slicks at the track...

Originally Posted by D-mac
Another ?
Guy at CSCS, he was running mid low 14's all day (to my 13.8/13.9), ran him a few times. It was the time you were in Deception Bay.

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
Pretty cocky for a guy that has 13.8 in a sig.... I'm in Ontario and will race you.
What track do you run at?
Cayuga mostly, hopefully St. Thomas more this year if they ever figure their **** out.

I run all the CSCS events at Cayuga, I don't mean offence to the whole of the Cobalt SS comunity, but this buy is a bit of a tool and obviously doesn't understand that a 400whp Civic would eat him for breakfast.

That being said, I have no beef with you or others on this site, but if you would like to run I would love a good grudge match!

Check the CSCS website for track dates, it will be easy to find me, I'll be the only guy there in a Maroon/Purple Sunfire.

FYI tho the car will be running low 13's/high 12's come spring.
Old 03-28-2011, 12:54 PM

im getting to go back to work after a week off and its because me ear had a 1/4 inch wide gash and a inch and a half long. and three other cuts. I did not swin or had intentions i was swung at. so with that said is why what is being done is done. if i get into anymore details i will be called a liar once again. but why would someone keep calling and threating you and your wife then tell everyone you are the one starting ****.
You had every intention to swing or you wouldn't have started walking up the porch with your fists balled up yelling and screaming "your dead" to him as you were walking at him. If you don't have the intentions to swing/fight then maybe you would've said "I'm going to talk to him" in your text rather than "I'm going to beat his ass even if his kids there".

Don't make it out like you're a victim. The threats... if you have threats then go to the police with them, quit lying about everything to everyone dude, it's old and it's over. I'll never understand why you falsify the truth when the "level headed" people there all have the same story... I got NO problems with you nor have had any problems since the incident.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Smit9352
You had every intention to swing or you wouldn't have started walking up the porch with your fists balled up yelling and screaming "your dead" to him as you were walking at him. If you don't have the intentions to swing/fight then maybe you would've said "I'm going to talk to him" in your text rather than "I'm going to beat his ass even if his kids there".

Don't make it out like you're a victim. The threats... if you have threats then go to the police with them, quit lying about everything to everyone dude, it's old and it's over. I'll never understand why you falsify the truth when the "level headed" people there all have the same story... I got NO problems with you nor have had any problems since the incident.

sir the comment was made after i was let up and was leaving. this story has changed form that end more than once. im not getting into that at this point again so its done and I hve what i need for the stuff i have done. it was said what was there. but ive been here with this before jsut like the lying about ******* my ex wife while i was busting my ass offshore and other ****.
Old 03-28-2011, 02:09 PM

Not my fault people don't run slicks at the track...

FYI tho the car will be running low 13's/high 12's come spring.
Not a problem.

Let me know when you are heading out, if I could get some guys to come down I will gladly head out. Im an auto-x/track day kind of guy. Post 10 second cars drag racing doesn't interest me that much at all.. although I have been out on occasion. Ive been launching balts for over 5 years now tho. I will need to get re tuned for drag racing, cause right now I am not set up at all for it. I would have a hard time running a 13.8 .... lol

People here know nothing about honda's just like the people on the honda forums know nothing about cobalts.

Quick Reply: 09 ss vs k20 swapped hatch 400 whp