Drag Racing Kindle Racing and Dalcorp Racing

The OFFICIAL 1/4 and 1/8 mile List!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 05:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChevyRockstar
big difference

HUGE DIFFERENCE
Old 03-31-2009, 05:06 PM

spelling fail lol
Old 03-31-2009, 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
spelling fail lol
i dont know what your talking about
Old 03-31-2009, 06:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
hey ralliartist how come you have dr's listed as your tires on your 13.2 run and you have slicks in your OP about the times?

edit: why is there not a different abbreviation for slicks and dr's. thats retarded. slicks are different ballpark
DR stand for drag radials or slicks. THey are both a track tire. Track tire vs street tire. I didn't make these rules, I adopted this thread.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:08 PM

LMAO so NOW dr's are track tires, thats interesting...

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/drag-racing-52/official-difference-between-slicks-drag-radials-156000/

"Drag Radials are a STREET TIRE that is made with a softer compound."

wait, wut?

"THey are both a track tire. Track tire vs street tire."

you seem to think there is a HUGE difference between the two here. there should be different abbreviations for them because they are two very different things. perhaps you are trying to hide the fact you only cut a 1.95 on slicks whereas others are cutting below that on an inferior tire?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:14 PM

Oh noes!!! Pwned by teh Stu againnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Old 03-31-2009, 06:17 PM

hatrickstu and ralliartist would make a cute couple..
Old 03-31-2009, 06:18 PM

Get 'em Stuor rallis gonna get you. wonder if anyone is even reading my ninja text?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by ChriSS/SC
hatrickstu and ralliartist would make a cute couple..
just responding to some recent douchebaggery.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:21 PM

hey stu i am wondering what to launch at with my bfg DR's? i have axles and rotated mounts the tires are 225 what ya think?your best friend ralli would help me stuart
Old 03-31-2009, 06:23 PM

lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:24 PM

101 rpm's? wouldn't that kill the car???? its ok i see you sig i will PM ralli he cut a 1.95 on slickswhat a failosarus
Old 03-31-2009, 06:28 PM

WTF stu? I ADOPTED the 1/4 list. I made none of these rules, abbreviations, or any of it. I only cut a 1.95 60ft because I still was on stock everything else. Stock axles, stock mounts, stock suspension. I did have drag bags, but I didn't have them properly inflated. I didn't even take out any weight, which does help with launching. AND, the slicks were rubbing the suspension mounts. Think that might have an effect on the launch? as well as the rest of the run? like trap speed?

Why don't you quit being such a cocky as little twit? You've been a straight up arrogant ******* lately. People ask you your mods and you act all secretive. Now you act like you are on a pedestal because of your 12sec run. Get off your high horse and come back down to earth.

I've never had a problem posting up all my mods, I've never had a problem admitting that I haven't run a 12 in my cobalt and that I only cut a 1.95 sixty. I also agree that Dr vs street tire vs slick are 3 different types of tires. BUT SINCE I ADOPTED THIS THREAD, it isn't really my place to go back and change what was already set in stone. There is no way in knowing what everyone was really running as a tire that has DR's listed as a mod. NOT MY FAULT.

Oh yea, Hey to all of stu's possey. You guys lube up before you gave him a hand job?

might wanna look into the mirror, arrogant college kid sitting on cloud nine is what I see when I see your screen name these days.

Originally Posted by victoryss
101 rpm's? wouldn't that kill the car???? its ok i see you sig i will PM ralli he cut a 1.95 on slickswhat a failosarus
I have no problem answering any questions of any kind. Even if you just finished giving hatrickstu a blow job and he refuses to oblige by cuming in your face.

FYI, no ninja text here.

Last edited by ralliartist; 03-31-2009 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by ralliartist
WTF stu? I ADOPTED the 1/4 list. I made none of these rules, abbreviations, or any of it. I only cut a 1.95 60ft because I still was on stock everything else. Stock axles, stock mounts, stock suspension. I did have drag bags, but I didn't have them properly inflated. I didn't even take out any weight, which does help with launching. AND, the slicks were rubbing the suspension mounts. Think that might have an effect on the launch? as well as the rest of the run? like trap speed?

Why don't you quit being such a cocky as little twit? You've been a straight up arrogant ******* lately. People ask you your mods and you act all secretive. Now you act like you are on a pedestal because of your 12sec run. Get off your high horse and come back down to earth.

I've never had a problem posting up all my mods, I've never had a problem admitting that I haven't run a 12 in my cobalt and that I only cut a 1.95 sixty. I also agree that Dr vs street tire vs slick are 3 different types of tires. BUT SINCE I ADOPTED THIS THREAD, it isn't really my place to go back and change what was already set in stone. There is no way in knowing what everyone was really running as a tire that has DR's listed as a mod. NOT MY FAULT.

Oh yea, Hey to all of stu's possey. You guys lube up before you gave him a hand job?

might wanna look into the mirror, arrogant college kid sitting on cloud nine is what I see when I see your screen name these days.
hey i have a ported blower, OTT h/e, a 2.8 and 60's on stock exhaust with a cut out. what other cooling mods should i be running? i am thinking gm option b
Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 PM

opt b helps, thought about meth injection any?

btw stu, congrats on ******* up an official sticky. I'm sure you won't be infractioned or banned though since the mods seem to ride your nuts along with your disciples.

Last edited by ralliartist; 03-31-2009 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2009, 06:34 PM

I have no problem answering any questions of any kind. Even if you just finished giving hatrickstu a blow job and he refuses to oblige by cuming in your face.

FYI, no ninja text here.
ive never been "secretive" up until now, and believe it or not it is largely due to you. ive helped you with things, as i have with other members, advised you to stop starting so many arguments around the board, and it still turns on me in the end, so i give up. remember a PM i sent you just 2 weeks ago asking you to calm down because you are looking like a dick? sure you do. you even responded saying "yea man im sorry ive been in a bad mood, ill calm down" or something to that extent.

well, you didnt stop and thats why ive been a dick to you as of late. you are acting extremely childish inciting all these "lsj owns all" arguments, and its just ******* annoying.

there is a reason many people on here have stopped helping you with things. think about it.

you even nearly ran off a VERY promising member (domin8 GT) with your shenanigans. the dude came here with a great list of mods and promising sounding cars, never said a thing out of line and you were just a complete dick to him because of his experience claims.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:34 PM

btw stu, congrats on ******* up an official sticky. I'm sure you won't be infractioned or banned though since the mods seem to ride your nuts along with your disciples.
i have thought about it but i would like to do meth for the benifactor of being able to advance timing to increase power which requires a strong mix ie. 80/20ish so i am exploring other ideas
Old 03-31-2009, 06:44 PM

because i wanted a separation of dr's and slicks? you gotta be kidding me. you are the one who made the page long rant

no one post sums it up more

"There was a time when people respected you... Look at what you have become, with your I am mightier than thou crap!

Chill out"

honestly exactly how i feel. you use to be a favorite member of mine here. long gone.

Last edited by hatrickstu; 03-31-2009 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2009, 06:48 PM

ive never been "secretive" up until now, and believe it or not it is largely due to you. ive helped you with things, as i have with other members, advised you to stop starting so many arguments around the board, and it still turns on me in the end, so i give up. remember a PM i sent you just 2 weeks ago asking you to calm down because you are looking like a dick? sure you do. you even responded saying "yea man im sorry ive been in a bad mood, ill calm down" or something to that extent.

well, you didnt stop and thats why ive been a dick to you as of late. you are acting extremely childish inciting all these "lsj owns all" arguments, and its just ******* annoying.

there is a reason many people on here have stopped helping you with things. think about it.

you even nearly ran off a VERY promising member (domin8 GT) with your shenanigans. the dude came here with a great list of mods and promising sounding cars, never said a thing out of line and you were just a complete dick to him because of his experience claims.
I admit that I'm a dick. People don't like that I post up the POINT BLANK BUTTHURTING TRUTH. I have always been like this, I will never change.

People have stopped helping me? WHere have I asked for help? I got phone numbers. I get on the forums to help other people. And I get a new pm everyday with someone asking a question.

Domin8 gt is a great person. Mine and his beef is none of your business. We settled things in PM's.

Yourself and a few select others are the ones that are trying to put ME on the pedestal. When in fact, you guys are the cocky arrogant ******. Such things has running 12's on a 2.85, bragging about it, and telling others they won't touch 12's with their mod list, and claiming that the forum is full of idiots and that you are the sole reason that the aftermarket is the way it is sounds WAY more cocky to me than anything I've ever posted.

If you would like the DR designation to be changed to seperate drag radials from drag slicks, then make a seperate thread here in the drag section with a poll. Upon the request of the ENTIRE FORUM, I'll change it. BUt I refuse to change something on the top 10 that I DIDN'T make, I only adopted.

Have a nice day. I'm off to work. I can log onto the redline forums at work if you would like to continue this conversation. BUt I can't log on to css.net, it's blocked.

no one post sums it up more

"There was a time when people respected you... Look at what you have become, with your I am mightier than thou crap!

Chill out"

honestly exactly how i feel. you use to be a favorite member of mine here. long gone.
trying to impose that I have this attitude is quite hilarious. SHow me a cocky post of mine. Because I can damn well show you a cocky post of yours, or two, or three. I don't have the superiority complex my friend. I tell the blunt truth that people can't accept, they bounce around it with bullshit.

Last edited by ralliartist; 03-31-2009 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-31-2009, 06:51 PM

I admit that I'm a dick. People don't like that I post up the POINT BLANK BUTTHURTING TRUTH. I have always been like this, I will never change.

People have stopped helping me? WHere have I asked for help? I got phone numbers. I get on the forums to help other people. And I get a new pm everyday with someone asking a question.

Domin8 gt is a great person. Mine and his beef is none of your business. We settled things in PM's.

Yourself and a few select others are the ones that are trying to put ME on the pedestal. When in fact, you guys are the cocky arrogant ******. Such things has running 12's on a 2.85, bragging about it, and telling others they won't touch 12's with their mod list, and claiming that the forum is full of idiots and that you are the sole reason that the aftermarket is the way it is sounds WAY more cocky to me than anything I've ever posted.

If you would like the DR designation to be changed to seperate drag radials from drag slicks, then make a seperate thread here in the drag section with a poll. Upon the request of the ENTIRE FORUM, I'll change it. BUt I refuse to change something on the top 10 that I DIDN'T make, I only adopted.

Have a nice day. I'm off to work. I can log onto the redline forums at work if you would like to continue this conversation. BUt I can't log on to css.net, it's blocked.
noone is putting you on a pedestal, you did that all yourself.

did i brag about running a 12.7 on a 2.85. yep, i was proud of it and had been going for a time like this for years. its nice reaping the benefits of your hard work when others have doubted. i still continued trying to help people nearly daily.

you say people dont like you because you are honest? well how am i any different if i tell people they arent going to run 12's with their mods when its glaringly obvious they dont have the right setup?

claiming i was the basis for the aftermarket? i have no idea where you got that one lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:18 PM

noone is putting you on a pedestal, you did that all yourself.

did i brag about running a 12.7 on a 2.85. yep, i was proud of it and had been going for a time like this for years. its nice reaping the benefits of your hard work when others have doubted. i still continued trying to help people nearly daily.

you say people dont like you because you are honest? well how am i any different if i tell people they arent going to run 12's with their mods when its glaringly obvious they dont have the right setup?

claiming i was the basis for the aftermarket? i have no idea where you got that one lol.
And you had every right too... I guess people don't understand why we don't let public everything we do. It's because of **** like this. Why we don't go OUT of our way to help out everyone, will we give you the answer yes, but you'll have to figure it out for yourself.

It's because of people like Ralli, that most of the great members like Brian, Bryan, Paul, Wes, Al, Stu, and myself really just stick to our local threads, or threads we made but otherwise don't post on here at all anymore!

Ralli once again look in the mirror my friend, and look at what you have become, maybe you don't care, because I don't either. But you were once a nice guy, whom even I had respect for............
Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 PM

dead ******* on.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:26 PM

Why the **** is my dick so big? I dont get it, I cant even keep it in my ******* shorts. WTF, I need to start wearing pants.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:31 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 04redline0124
Why the **** is my dick so big? I dont get it, I cant even keep it in my ******* shorts. WTF, I need to start wearing pants.
Post of the year.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:59 PM
Banned

8.93 @ 81.68mph 1/8th

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL 1/4 and 1/8 mile List!!!!!!!!!