Forced Induction Turbos/Superchargers

Bossted Ion get's dialed in!!! (Tune Wise)

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bossted Ion get's dialed in!!! (Tune Wise)

Elvis is here and lat night,after he got in, we took here out and started tuning. In about 45 min we had here running around 12.5 under full boost and 11.5 at WOT. Will be posting up the tune file just as soon as we get it just right....

Also, good kill story:

We saw this older style GT Stang and got lined up at a red light. Elvis was like, " go for it, lets see how she'll do"

So I creep and rev up to like 2k to get ready and then drop it way to high, like 3.5k and wheel whop all over the place! I even started "sliding" to the right a bit.... The GT did not get a good launch, as he hesitated just a bit. With both blunders off the line, I say it "equaled" out a a fair dig.

So, after my dancing around, I finally catch grip in second and begin my conquest! Elvis said had a car on him out the gate and was pulling as I got up to speed and RPM's!

We both, me mainly, were laughing and going crazy! I was very excited.

Oh, one more thing. I have Michelin X-Radial tires, which are regular passenger tires, which only have like 3/32 of tread left on them. Basically bold tires!

He had exhaust and intake, so we guess. Sure sounded like it anyway.....
Old 06-03-2007, 04:25 PM

aren't you running steelies on your Ion sedan? lol thats so sleeper right there it is pretty hilarious.

i forgot to ask on ************** but are u guys staying with the 5th injector or trying out the RL ones?

so does it bog down during partial throttle and cruise speeds or did you guys get that worked out as well?
Old 06-03-2007, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by IonNinja
aren't you running steelies on your Ion sedan? lol thats so sleeper right there it is pretty hilarious.

i forgot to ask on ************** but are u guys staying with the 5th injector or trying out the RL ones?

so does it bog down during partial throttle and cruise speeds or did you guys get that worked out as well?
Right now we are sticking with the 5th injector. We might play with the RL ones tomorrow, we shall see.

As for the drive, so far so good. Need to get my new plugs in before we take her out today and get her tuned more.

When I took that GT it pulled nice thought. Felt smooth.

Still need to work on the partial throttle tune as you can see from the map on ionfoums.....