09 ss tc - Cobalt SS Network

General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

09 ss tc

Old 08-11-2018, 08:50 PM

09 ss tc

I've been having an issue with my care going into limp mode it's showing p2078 running to rich off idle bank one. I put a new airmass flow and a downstream o2 sensor. Run good for like 25 miles then it when back into limp mode.... I'm thinking maybe my throttle peddle or my throttle position sensor... Any ideas on anything else that could be causing the problem.. I just put a brand new block in it... But the block didn't come with the sensors had to use the old ones
Old 08-11-2018, 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=Michael Gowing;7695886]I've been having an issue with my care going into limp mode it's showing p2178 running to rich off idle bank one. I put a new airmass flow and a downstream o2 sensor. Run good for like 25 miles then it when back into limp mode.... I'm thinking maybe my throttle peddle or my throttle position sensor... Any ideas on anything else that could be causing the problem.. I just put a brand new block in it... But the block didn't come with the sensors had to use the old ones
Old 08-13-2018, 09:12 PM

Check for boost leaks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.