General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Cvenom arrested...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 10:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
all i can say is WTF???
God have mercy on his soul, cause the jury wont
Old 12-05-2006, 10:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by R33P3R007
The exact reason why this should have been locked. so people couldn't post **** like this. Whatever. if you guys are ignorant enough to post stuff like that so if it hadent been seen it could be. I'd hate to see what you do to people you didn't like.

Sorry this happened, I'm praying for you Chris, I'm done in this thread.
dude like they havent already seen it... they have there computers, the video had to be uploaded from somewhere and i doubt that this is the only link to this vid on this site.

Originally Posted by nramlow2006
a loss of a life is never fair.. i personaly would never wish a death like this on anybody.. being a member of the though some personal **** i have found that ther is a time and a place for everything. racing belongs on the track.. there is now reason to risk not only your life but the life of others driving well above the speed limit in uncontroll areas.... im not going to flame the guy who killed this lady because trust me " he knows what he did" and he is going to have to deal with the possible jail time ,and and waking up everymorning knowing that he took the life of another person..

shame on all of u who claim for the max penalty... dont u think that enough life was wasted.. :x

not to mention that ur lieing though ur teeth if ur claim u havent gone over the speed limit befor..

Everyone has gone over the speed limit...I think anyone here will agree to that...its street racing, in traffic none-the-less is what the issue is at the moment.

He isn't going to get the death penatly for it....although, if he did, I wouldn't oppose it.

Take time to read and comprehend before you try and call everyone out like that.

The sad thing is that video was posted a long time ago and you know what? I don't recall a single person talking about the traffic involved. Yet now given the situation, every comment is about it.

The bottom line is what happened happened and it's incredibly sad and unfortunate for both parties. But have enough respect to leave it at that and let them deal with it. The best thing you can do is learn from it and apply it your daily lives. I'd be a hypocrite to say I've never street raced- So I refuse to pass judgement on anyone. My prayers are definitely with both families...it's very sad indeed.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:49 PM

i know you are all saying he was street racing and such but are guy doing the investigation, and know exactly how fast he was going? no u dont so quit assuming that he was. some witnesses mean nothing. knowing how fast someone was going and seeing how fast someone was going can be totally different. my 2 friends were going down one street with their crotchrockets one night when a woman pulled in between them and my friend clipped the end of the car and flew over the car. witnesses said they were racing, but im pretty sure that one was 2 blocks ahead of the other cuz one was stuck at a light. and i believe he sued at got money. this story relates a bit to the one venom got into because you guys are accusing his brother of something u guys have no prove of what actually happened? how do u know that the woman blew a stop sign or stop light and pulled out infront of him? you dont.

so until u get the situation clear. then go ahead and voice your opinions. until then show some respect to venoms brother. would any of you want your brother locked up for atleast a good 20 years...
Old 12-05-2006, 10:54 PM

One line that the prosecution will use is when they are racing and have to slow down for traffic- driver says "******* Traffic" ...... Let this be a lesson to anyone who feels the need to street race. There are times for street racing and times you have to be smart about it and say no. If there is ANY other cars on the road, DON'T RACE, if you will pass through any intersection, DON'T RACE. Basically race at times of no traffic (late evening or night), and on long open streaches of road. Otherwise it is not worth it. Really, what are you going to get out of it? I'll tell you- tickets, broken parts, death, and imprisonment. Also some mother ****** that says that you beat him because.... You should get my point.
Old 12-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by co-yellow-balt
i know you are all saying he was street racing and such but are guy doing the investigation, and know exactly how fast he was going? no u dont so quit assuming that he was. some witnesses mean nothing. knowing how fast someone was going and seeing how fast someone was going can be totally different. my 2 friends were going down one street with their crotchrockets one night when a woman pulled in between them and my friend clipped the end of the car and flew over the car. witnesses said they were racing, but im pretty sure that one was 2 blocks ahead of the other cuz one was stuck at a light. and i believe he sued at got money. this story relates a bit to the one venom got into because you guys are accusing his brother of something u guys have no prove of what actually happened? how do u know that the woman blew a stop sign or stop light and pulled out infront of him? you dont.

so until u get the situation clear. then go ahead and voice your opinions. until then show some respect to venoms brother. would any of you want your brother locked up for atleast a good 20 years...
unfortunatly that is all that could save him... i feel for both parties and best wishes to all goodnight.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:02 PM

Well, OK. I guess you haven't seen the video of after the accident. Let me give it to you this way. A car was split in HALF. The redline ended up about 200 feet away from the inital impact. For a consertive guess I would say he was doing at least 75 mph. It doesn't matter if he was racing. And they will get an accurate mph of the car's computer.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:02 PM

If he wasn't street racing, how would an older style Mercedes (manufactured much stronger than today's cars) be "TORN IN HALF"? If you have a good answer for that, then I will agree with you!

If she did blow a stop sign or a light, which one is the lesser of two evils? That or get torn in half by two people going easily double the speed limit?!

Honestly, if my brother did something that stupid, I would say yes...it would keep me from beating the **** out of him for being a complete moron; not to mention ruin the whole family.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:12 PM

The cops can scan the "black box" in the car and it will tell them what speed he was doing, when he hit the brakes, etc at the time of impact.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:13 PM

Well I dont beleive he deserves second degree murder. That is out of hand. Forget the details all together let me tell you what he is facing. A recently finished local election. Strong public opinion. The Media. The prove a point theory. With all of this in consideration the boy is going to be hard pressed to get what we call a "fair" trial. The prosecutor will be pushing hard for the murder charge when in all reality he should get involuntary manslaughter. Stop condemning venom that stuff is not needed right now. Everyone knows that he deserves to be punished but to sit here and call him names right now not needed. I don't know him or anyone involved, I just know I was a little irked by some comments.

Good night all
1stbluSS

p.s you can see a similar post like this under the story on the delaware news paper site. With my username.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:13 PM

some of the comments in this damn thread make me sick to my stomach....The guys actions of street racing where not smart at all and yes he did make a mistake, but do you guys not put yourself into this situation as if this was your brother and he would be locked up for 20-30 years for this street racing incident. Also, putting yourself into the shoes of that elderly womans family.... Im pretty god damn sure that the kid who did this is feeling pretty damn sick to his stomach, and yes he is going to more than likely go to jail as he did take a life but damn you all shouldnt bash either party JUST PRAY FOR THEM BOTH as i know the kids intentions of street racing where definetly not to take a life

Also all you people who say god damn kids this is your fault and is exactly why insurance rates are so high and is exactly why the tuning community is looked down upon well damn i can say everyone on here has street raced once in their lifetime if it was either when you were younger or now and to speak down upon to everyone aint the right thing to do either
Old 12-05-2006, 11:16 PM

my condolences to both families
Old 12-05-2006, 11:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
First of all, the investigating officers probably saw these videos before they charged him (that is when they do the thing called investigation) They probably took the computers to help build their case

2nd of all, **** YOU to all of you guys saying "lock him up, throw away the key", and "he gets what he deserves". We have all done stupid ****. Put yourself in his shoes. Try going to bed at night, knowing you killed someone, your car is gone, and you may be in jail for the next 20 years. You would want to kill yourself. This kid has gone through enough. Let him serve 6 months in a county jail, take away his license for 5 years, and put him on probation for 10 years. It will not take 20 years to "rehabilitate" him, or to make him "realize what he's done". I hope you never get into any trouble, because after reading some of these threads, you might have members of this site sending cops **** to hurt you even more. One life is already gone, why ruin another one. Screw all you arrogant ******. Get your nose out of the air and your head out of your ass.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by sethallen
First of all, the investigating officers probably saw these videos before they charged him (that is when they do the thing called investigation) They probably took the computers to help build their case

2nd of all, **** YOU to all of you guys saying "lock him up, throw away the key", and "he gets what he deserves". We have all done stupid ****. Put yourself in his shoes. Try going to bed at night, knowing you killed someone, your car is gone, and you may be in jail for the next 20 years. You would want to kill yourself. This kid has gone through enough. Let him serve 6 months in a county jail, take away his license for 5 years, and put him on probation for 10 years. It will not take 20 years to "rehabilitate" him, or to make him "realize what he's done". I hope you never get into any trouble, because after reading some of these threads, you might have members of this site sending cops **** to hurt you even more. One life is already gone, why ruin another one. Screw all you arrogant ******. Get your nose out of the air and your head out of your ass.
thank you, thats what i tried to voice but in a little nicer way

^ indeed. The reason for prison is rehabilitation. Damn that was a good point. Trust me he is already rehabilitated. DAMN GOOD POINT... !

you know, they are probably going to do their best to make an example of him. i dont think, nor does a friend who is sitting here, that he deserves what he is likely to get. yes he made a mistake, and yes he broke the law. but now he has to live with the consequences of what happened for the rest of his life.
my friend, also a former member of this site, has been in prison before and says that he spent every day wishing he hadnt made the mistake, and wishing that there was something that he could do to take that back, that but not that alone made prison life a complete hell.
i have no idea what he is going through so i cant empathise. good luck to your brother, its unfortunate but hopefully we can all learn from this.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:25 PM

That was deep...deep
Old 12-05-2006, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by 2fastSS
Also all you people who say god damn kids this is your fault and is exactly why insurance rates are so high and is exactly why the tuning community is looked down upon well damn i can say everyone on here has street raced once in their lifetime if it was either when you were younger or now and to speak down upon to everyone aint the right thing to do either
Comments like this **** me off...you're being just as broad as you accuse everyone else of being. How dare YOU say that "everyone's" done anything even REMOTELY close to what's happened here. Yeah, I'm willing to say every just about every single person on this site has "raced" on a public road. Whether it's taking off from a light to the speed limit, a quick run on the highway, whatever. But I beg to differ that everyone's gone over double the speed limit in a residential neighborhood at 9:30 in the goddamn morning, racing or not. That just shows stupidity, immaturity and blatent disregard for human life. Not only is there traffic, but you've got pedestrians, possibly kids, pets, and everything else going about their normal day-to-day lives just like the lady in the Mercedes.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by alleycat58
Comments like this **** me off...you're being just as broad as you accuse everyone else of being. How dare YOU say that "everyone's" done anything even REMOTELY close to what's happened here. Yeah, I'm willing to say every just about every single person on this site has "raced" on a public road. Whether it's taking off from a light to the speed limit, a quick run on the highway, whatever. But I beg to differ that everyone's gone over double the speed limit in a residential neighborhood at 9:30 in the goddamn morning, racing or not. That just shows stupidity, immaturity and blatent disregard for human life. Not only is there traffic, but you've got pedestrians, possibly kids, pets, and everything else going about their normal day-to-day lives just like the lady in the Mercedes.
Yeah, exactly!

alley,

have you ever gone 50 in a 25 ? I know I have. Hell I have gone 60 in a 30. You are focusing on double the speed limit. That could mean anything. Now I have never gone 90 in a 45 but that is a different story. It does show immaturity, it does not show disregard for human life. When you are young and male you feel invicible. You truly do start to beleive your own bullshit. Trust me on this.

X2, I couldnt have said it better myself.
Hopes and prayers go out to both familys.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by 1stbluSS
alley,

have you ever gone 50 in a 25 ? I know I have. Hell I have gone 60 in a 30. You are focusing on double the speed limit. That could mean anything. Now I have never gone 90 in a 45 but that is a different story. It does show immaturity, it does not show disregard for human life. When you are young and male you feel invicible. You truly do start to beleive your own bullshit. Trust me on this.
No, I honestly haven't, especially through a neighborhood. At MOST I go 5-10 over the speed limit in a neighborhood. I would never and have never done 70+ in a 35mph zone. Nor have I gone 50+ in a 25mph zone. It's dangerous and stupid, speed limits are low there for a reason, whether it be traffic or poor visibility reasons.
Old 12-05-2006, 11:39 PM

yah your right i was being way to broad wasnt i... I forgot to mention that at stop lights and on highways-- racing is racing--.... You can still kill people either ******* way... and i never posted that anyone on this website speeds double the speed limit which you have no proof of this guy chris doing if its even him splitting a car in half... All i posted was that at either a young age or even now everyone on this website has raced their cars at one point or another on the street if its either at a stop light going to the speed limit, there is still gonna be a possible risk that you take where you can hit pedestrians ...So whatever you say if its either 9:30 in the morning racing in a resedential neighborhood which in my opinion is just as bad as racing on the streets where there are stop signs, stop lights or if the street is dead and no one is out there,, there is always a RISK
Old 12-05-2006, 11:55 PM
Banned

2nd of all, **** YOU to all of you guys saying "lock him up, throw away the key", and "he gets what he deserves". We have all done stupid ****. Put yourself in his shoes. Try going to bed at night, knowing you killed someone, your car is gone, and you may be in jail for the next 20 years. You would want to kill yourself. This kid has gone through enough. Let him serve 6 months in a county jail, take away his license for 5 years, and put him on probation for 10 years. It will not take 20 years to "rehabilitate" him, or to make him "realize what he's done". I hope you never get into any trouble, because after reading some of these threads, you might have members of this site sending cops **** to hurt you even more. Screw all you arrogant ******. Get your nose out of the air and your head out of your ass.
Youre gay.

His "accident", "carelessness", or "immaturity" KILLED someone. He should AT LEAST do a lot of time just for that FACT!!

You are a pantywaste for saying, "One life is already gone, why ruin another one." that is lame. He ruined his life and that lady's family's lives, not anyone else.

Quick Reply: Cvenom arrested...