General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Cvenom arrested...

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2006, 11:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by seymourwood
Youre gay.

His "accident", "carelessness", or "immaturity" KILLED someone. He should AT LEAST do a lot of time just for that FACT!!

You are a pantywaste for saying, "One life is already gone, why ruin another one." that is lame. He ruined his life and that lady's family's lives, not anyone else.
nice rebuttall....glad to see you using facts

btw who the hell are you anyway?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:00 AM

im done with this thread..call your names, talk your ****, be immature

can't handle all the bs.... life is already stressful enough
Old 12-06-2006, 12:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sethallen
btw who the hell are you anyway?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mercury
I feel for you Chris, Jeremy, and your whole family. I also feel for the lady who died and her family.

I for the most part have been against street racing, even more so now. Take it to the track and be safe.

It is hard to believe Chris is being charged with second degree murder, mainly because Chris is one of the nicest people I know and I am sure he feels terrible about this. Let this seriously be an example that everyone can learn from, especially the people that know Chris.
I'm with you merc. I saw it on the news last night that he was being charged with that. Dude my heart stopped. Cause I remember when I first met him, I was scared as anything.....big about 6 foot 5 white kid about what 200 pounds. Then all the sudden the dude became one of my good friends, and isn't anywere near as mean as he looks lol. he does have to be one of the nicest guys i know.

Jeremy and Chris, you and your family are in my prayers....i don't pray much but I know ever little bit counts. Also if either of you needs anything....I know atleast Chris has my number. Take it easy fellas....One day at a time. Like I said ill be praying...tell Chris I said hang in there bro.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:11 AM
Banned

First of all, the investigating officers probably saw these videos before they charged him (that is when they do the thing called investigation) They probably took the computers to help build their case

2nd of all, **** YOU to all of you guys saying "lock him up, throw away the key", and "he gets what he deserves". We have all done stupid ****. Put yourself in his shoes. Try going to bed at night, knowing you killed someone, your car is gone, and you may be in jail for the next 20 years. You would want to kill yourself. This kid has gone through enough. Let him serve 6 months in a county jail, take away his license for 5 years, and put him on probation for 10 years. It will not take 20 years to "rehabilitate" him, or to make him "realize what he's done". I hope you never get into any trouble, because after reading some of these threads, you might have members of this site sending cops **** to hurt you even more. One life is already gone, why ruin another one. Screw all you arrogant ******. Get your nose out of the air and your head out of your ass.

it's easy to say from that point of view... but, imagine from the INNOCENT dead woman's family's point of view... imagine that woman was your grandmother... or your mother... or your girlfriend... would you still be saying "he has been through enough?, just take his license away. he only deserves a slap on the wrist for killing an innocent person. i'm sure he's suffered enough." give me a break... yes, we all do it, and he got caught... so he will deal with it, and yes, he get what he deserves... if you're not man enought to deal with the consequences, then don't break the law... plain and simple... i used to be a real **** up, but i've turned myself around... and i willingly and knowingly broke the law on a regular basis... but i got caught, and had to deal with it... just like venom does...

yes, it was an accident... doesn't make it any better... and these videos prove that it was something he did on a regular basis... it wasn't a one time thing... so YOU take your nose out of your ass, wake up, and look at the situation...

i feel for venom, i really do... i've been in his place (not exactly, but close enough) and i know that it's not fun... i know what the family goes through, firsthand... i wish him the best, and will pray for his family and the victim's family... but, i think that he deserves whatever sentance he gets
Old 12-06-2006, 12:16 AM

Originally Posted by D4u2s0t
it's easy to say from that point of view... but, imagine from the INNOCENT dead woman's family's point of view... imagine that woman was your grandmother... or your mother... or your girlfriend... would you still be saying "he has been through enough?, just take his license away. he only deserves a slap on the wrist for killing an innocent person. i'm sure he's suffered enough." give me a break... yes, we all do it, and he got caught... so he will deal with it, and yes, he get what he deserves... if you're not man enought to deal with the consequences, then don't break the law... plain and simple... i used to be a real **** up, but i've turned myself around... and i willingly and knowingly broke the law on a regular basis... but i got caught, and had to deal with it... just like venom does...

yes, it was an accident... doesn't make it any better... and these videos prove that it was something he did on a regular basis... it wasn't a one time thing... so YOU take your nose out of your ass, wake up, and look at the situation...

i feel for venom, i really do... i've been in his place (not exactly, but close enough) and i know that it's not fun... i know what the family goes through, firsthand... i wish him the best, and will pray for his family and the victim's family... but, i think that he deserves whatever sentance he gets
I think this is the most honest post I've seen on this thread. Right on!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Banned

im done with this thread..call your names, talk your ****, be immature

can't handle all the bs.... life is already stressful enough

Did you not just say, "**** YOU" to EVERYONE, and I quote, "Screw all you arrogant ******."

When I see a guy talking about screwing ****** I assume he is gay. And yeah you only use facts and you are the definition of mature.

Get a life.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by seymourwood

Did you not just say, "**** YOU" to EVERYONE, and I quote, "Screw all you arrogant ******."

When I see a guy talking about screwing ****** I assume he is gay. And yeah you only use facts and you are the definition of mature.

Get a life.
I want to add this to my sig but I just dont have the real estate.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:23 AM

Don't be surprised if the mods ask you to trim that sig up Chuck, its way larger than allowed!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marerick007
Don't be surprised if the mods ask you to trim that sig up Chuck, its way larger than allowed!
I know but I barely ever post so hopefully I can fly under the radar.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chuck P
I want to add this to my sig but I just dont have the real estate.
i quoted myself in my sig!! haha... top that!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by marerick007
He will just look at them funny(yes through the computer) and they will forget what they were doing and start to fascinate about Barbera Walters and Rosie O'donnell having diving contests and then they will hang themselves shortly afterwards due to that disturbing image.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Banned

Old 12-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Banned

Old 12-06-2006, 12:30 AM

Lol!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:30 AM
Banned

I trimmed it...
Old 12-06-2006, 12:34 AM

"Un was attempting to turn left from Elkton Road onto Casho Mill Road when Monaco slammed into her 1984 Mercedes 300, breaking her car in two."

They don't mention him running a red light (noone said has said he did). Was she making a left turn where should was supposed to yield or what?
Old 12-06-2006, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by Chuck P
I trimmed it...
im angry you got rid of the quote about me!
Old 12-06-2006, 12:38 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by HiSpdPursuit
im angry you got rid of the quote about me!
He moved on to bigger and better quotes.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:47 AM

I just read the article and Damn what a stupid thing to do.He deserves what he gets like what were they going to benefit from drag racing like that other than high fiving each other and saying man i'm so cool.It's because of punks like him that someone loses a family member and loses there life,She just didn't die her family and friends are effected by this as well.All I can say is your lucky that your not writing about your brother being dead and that his funeral just passed.Sorry for the long speal but what he did was as stupid as you can get.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by xonic
"Un was attempting to turn left from Elkton Road onto Casho Mill Road when Monaco slammed into her 1984 Mercedes 300, breaking her car in two."

They don't mention him running a red light (noone said has said he did). Was she making a left turn where should was supposed to yield or what?
It said in one of the news stories that she was making a left turn and that the other two vehicles - cvenom and the 350 came over a hill and cvenom t-boned her and spun her car into a pole, which severed her car in half.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:55 AM

It was all the grandmas falt... She was probably street racing and ran a red light... lol... she shoulda looked both ways before crossing the street... some people need their vision checked... damn old people BTW not really hick... just his friend lol
Old 12-06-2006, 01:02 AM

First off, I need to say that I believe after a certain age all people should get re-tested on driving, because I have seen and driven around some old people that should not have a license. That being said..I'm not saying at all that it was her fault, just something that has not been mentioned.

Secondly, when I notice people even mentioning doing ANY sort of speeding when the speed limit is 25, 30, or 35mph really pisses me off. There is NO reason to be going that fast, weather it be 5 or 10 over doesn't make a difference, in a residential area.

Third, I do have a heavy foot, and yes occassionally I do catch a race or two...When the speed limit is 45 or above and in non residential areas. It happens to just about everyone, so for someone to say that he gets what he deserves...Would you want people to say the same about you if that one time you put your foot into it some old lady pulled out in front of you and her death was on your hands.

I am not at all saying that he shouldn't get some sort of punishment, but to say things such as, lock him up and throw away the key, is re-cockulous. There are other ways to punish him for what he has done, other then what he is already putting himself through. We need to save some room in our jails for true murderers and rapists and so on...

All this being said, I pray for both families. I hope for the best for both, that they will all have plenty of support and help from their loved ones, and that whatever judgement comes, that it comes swiftly so that he can start over and try to make up for what he has done.

Sorry about your Bro man, I can't imagine what your going through. I love my family more then anything and would do whatever to be there for them. If you need someone to talk with, make sure to hit me up..
Old 12-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik
First off, I need to say that I believe after a certain age all people should get re-tested on driving, because I have seen and driven around some old people that should not have a license. That being said..I'm not saying at all that it was her fault, just something that has not been mentioned.

Secondly, when I notice people even mentioning doing ANY sort of speeding when the speed limit is 25, 30, or 35mph really pisses me off. There is NO reason to be going that fast, weather it be 5 or 10 over doesn't make a difference, in a residential area.

Third, I do have a heavy foot, and yes occassionally I do catch a race or two...When the speed limit is 45 or above and in non residential areas. It happens to just about everyone, so for someone to say that he gets what he deserves...Would you want people to say the same about you if that one time you put your foot into it some old lady pulled out in front of you and her death was on your hands.

I am not at all saying that he shouldn't get some sort of punishment, but to say things such as, lock him up and throw away the key, is re-cockulous. There are other ways to punish him for what he has done, other then what he is already putting himself through. We need to save some room in our jails for true murderers and rapists and so on...

All this being said, I pray for both families. I hope for the best for both, that they will all have plenty of support and help from their loved ones, and that whatever judgement comes, that it comes swiftly so that he can start over and try to make up for what he has done.

Sorry about your Bro man, I can't imagine what your going through. I love my family more then anything and would do whatever to be there for them. If you need someone to talk with, make sure to hit me up..
Youre gay too.

And he is really beating himself up, that is why he came on here after it first happened and deleted threads and videos of him street racing or had his brother do it or had MODS delete them. A wee bit of a guilty conscience, you think???

I am curious what punishment you deem is appropriate???? Since jail/prison isn't.
Old 12-06-2006, 01:20 AM

You're gay for calling me gay..It takes one to know one..lol

Community Service, have him visit the family and apologize in person and offer to help with the funeral or something of that nature. Maybe a public apology, there are many other ways of going about things without automatically throwing someone in jail. That's like out of sight out of mind, which is what should be done with people that do much much more serious offenses..Just my opinion though. I can't imagine how the other family feels about this either, I'm not saying it's going to be easy for either party, but everyone deserves a second chance to prove themselves.

Quick Reply: Cvenom arrested...