General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Iss2nev

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 02:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iss2nev

So I was on my way back home from work last night on sw 119th street in okc and this blacked out Cobalt with custom made SS badging, it had this forums name on the side too, caught my attention. I assumed it was an SS because of badging but I couldn't hear any supercharger whine(my car is supercharged) nor could I hear any turbos spooiling up(theres a Caliber SRT4 around town and you can clearly hear it), all I could hear was this loud ass weed wacker exhaust that would better suit a 1992 B16 Honda Civic in 2 Fast 2 Furious over a real performance car like the Cobalt SS. OTHER THAN THAT, I loved it. I don't know how you guys and modding stages go, but I could definently tell some work was put into it(yeah those blue headlights behind me lit up my interior when I was in front, but they look cool) and I was thinking it made 300 whp give or take ? Maybe more ? Well if you are the owner of that Cobalt SS then that was me in that Millenia, I turned on Santa Fe and somehow we met up again going west of 119th again. You turned in to the parking lot of where I work and we were closed ! Haha, trying to rob go rob someplace ? Anyhow is it turbo or supercharger ? What custom shop worked on it again ? I can barely read anything on your car at night, oh and what do those initials stand for ? But nice ride, hope you find this.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Should post this in the regional area, they might see it better there. Sucks about the weedwhacker sound lol.
Old 04-21-2011, 03:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
meh all after market exhaust on our cars sound like weedwackers. i cant stand the sound of anyhting louder than stock to be honest
Old 04-21-2011, 03:29 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
It's an 07 SC, His screen name on here is BCM. The initials (MBM Customs) is our club. He's a pretty cool guy too

Last edited by Hockeyman; 04-21-2011 at 10:06 PM.