General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

New yellow ss/sc but g85 upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 12:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New yellow ss/sc but g85 upgrade

I was thinking of not getting another cobalt after my old one got totaled. I have a Ws6 sitting in my garage. But i was heading up to five guys during my break to get lunch when i drove past a chevy dealership. I had some time so i decided to stop and look around. So i parked my poopy rental and got out to look at the GTOs. It was somthing right out of a fantasy. I was looking at the gots when Thier load came in. There it was, a yellow 06 ss just looking sexy in the daylight. For some reason some guy had it shiped there and decided he didnt want it like a day later.
I decided to just watch them talk it off the truck. Out of know where one of the sales guys came up to me and told me it was one of the last 06s that they were gana have at the dealership and asked me if i wanted to go for a ride. I kinda laughed alittle bit them i told him i used to own one. Then i told him my story and what happened and he was kinda shocked like everyone else ive told so far.
i didnt plan on getting it. I was acually trying to talk myself out of it. But it just didnt happen. I went over there after i got off work and bought it. They had a black ss but it was an 07 and there was some stuff i didnt like so went with what i hade
It was kinda weird how it just all fell into place but hey im not complaining. I get to listen to my engine again. Plus a g85 with recardos ontop of that
Old 10-20-2006, 12:02 AM

what you got the recardos too??? haha jk man congrats
Old 10-20-2006, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by TheYellowSS
I was thinking of not getting another cobalt after my old one got totaled. I have a Ws6 sitting in my garage. But i was heading up to five guys during my break to get lunch when i drove past a chevy dealership. I had some time so i decided to stop and look around. So i parked my poopy rental and got out to look at the GTOs. It was somthing right out of a fantasy. I was looking at the gots when Thier load came in. There it was, a yellow 06 ss just looking sexy in the daylight. For some reason some guy had it shiped there and decided he didnt want it like a day later.
I decided to just watch them talk it off the truck. Out of know where one of the sales guys came up to me and told me it was one of the last 06s that they were gana have at the dealership and asked me if i wanted to go for a ride. I kinda laughed alittle bit them i told him i used to own one. Then i told him my story and what happened and he was kinda shocked like everyone else ive told so far.
i didnt plan on getting it. I was acually trying to talk myself out of it. But it just didnt happen. I went over there after i got off work and bought it. They had a black ss but it was an 07 and there was some stuff i didnt like so went with what i hade
It was kinda weird how it just all fell into place but hey im not complaining. I get to listen to my engine again. Plus a g85 with recardos ontop of that
I have a 06 yellow SS/SC. lol i love mine, it gets so many looks, cuz its a bad ass car and so bright it just stands out, also cuz of my exhaust. lol you here me comein along way away. lol congrats bro, what color inserts it have??
Old 10-20-2006, 10:27 AM

I got a Yellow SS/SC about 3 months ago and it gets more looks than any car I've ever owned.
I don't have the "Recardos" , but I know one of the reasons it gets noticed is the yellow seat inserts. Everyone I've seen loves them.

Anyway, welcome to the yellow SS/SC club.
Old 10-20-2006, 11:17 AM
LSX RWD S/C conversion

Received 265 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by TheYellowSS
.. I went over there after i got off work and bought it. ..... I get to listen to my engine again. Plus a g85 with recardos ontop of that
Congrats on the "new" Cobalt. The good thing is now you don't need to come up with a different user name.