General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Newb ...just sayin HI ! long read . sorry

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 12:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Newb ...just sayin HI ! long read . sorry

Hey all new proud owner of a 05 Coblat LS . Its slow but its loaded Just came across your site and have been trolling a bit reading what I could . You all have some pretty sweet looking rides . I will be having the windows tinted with in the next week or so. Not sure what else iam going to do , this is the wifes daily driver .

Kind of interesting little story as to how I purchased my Cobalt .. I live in Illinois and was browsing Ebay and came across a 05 with 1700 miles , A older gentleman had bought it and took up model airplanes and the Cobalt did not give him the room he needed . The car was located in L.A. CA. He had a BUY IT NOW of 13.9K I offered him 13K not thinkning he would budge ... to my surprise he did . So the car has full warranty still smells like brand new it is FULLY loaded I mean FULLY ( except ONStar) So I feel Igot a pretty good deal I did have the car shipped to me and the car was/is absolutly flawless !

This thing has auto trans w/ovrdrive
Pioneer MP3 system with the sub in the trunk ( needs more pwr or something ) still sound good though .
leather wrapped steering wheel & shifter knob
DUAL heated Leather seats
the front bumper with the driving lights
rear spoiler
all of the steering wheel controls
PWR moonroof

I honestly do not think it comes with any more options for the model . The wife wanted a Black Cobalt , but when Itold her how much we would be saving ... she quickly came through for me Granite Blue is the actual color of the car I beleive . I will get a pic up here in the next day or so .

One other question .. sorry for the long read .. just wanted to say hi and share my little gem... Do they make a cargo net for the 2 door ? I have half -assed looked but found nothing .. any help is appreciateed .

TIA !
Old 01-03-2006, 01:07 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
welcome!! good find, i hope you love your new car... they do make a cargo net, mine came with one... talk to your local dealer, or i'm sure you can use any old cargo net as well