General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Someone Bumped My Car

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 10:09 AM

Received 172 Likes on 133 Posts
Someone Bumped My Car

Well just my luck. I parked my car for the night on my road, becasue my drive way was full. I went out there this morning and didn't notice it, but when I went out to go to the bank I seen a black scrape on the rear bumper, on the drivers side. That adds to the two small door dent that I found randomly like two weeks ago... i'm kinda bummed
Old 02-22-2007, 10:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would've broke down and cried.
that's why I park the hot sexiness between my work vehicle, and my old truck at the BACK of the parking lot. That way only one side is exposed at any time.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by blu3_v1p3r
Well just my luck. I parked my car for the night on my road, becasue my drive way was full. I went out there this morning and didn't notice it, but when I went out to go to the bank I seen a black scrape on the rear bumper, on the drivers side. That adds to the two small door dent that I found randomly like two weeks ago... i'm kinda bummed

i been door dinged bumped many of time the first few time i spents week trying to get that **** fixed after doing that a few time someone told me somthing. If i want my car to always look perfect keep it in the garage. If u wanna drive expect a few scraches and bumps
Old 02-22-2007, 04:46 PM
RBC

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Well I was going out to get in my car this morning at 6:00am and there was big ass hole and glass every where. Some ass hole bashed in my driver side window. God must of really been looking out for this scumbag that I didn't hear it or I would of put ten rounds in his ass. The one night I didn't park by my window my car gets broken into. They didn't even take anything no cd's nothing! They just moved some stuff around, I guess the alarm scared them away. The cop was for me killing them because these guys have been a big headache. I really really really hope that it happens again and get to catch these bitches in the act. Sorry I will stop I am ranting now.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LOL I called the cops on my neighbors for bumping another car one night. They INSIST on half blocking our driveway (share it with the other half of my duplex, so their half is almost totally blocked and I can't see). Someone parked an SUV that's not normally there and put it a LITTLE bit into my neighbor's spot (nothing they could do about it, just longer than a normal car) so my neighbors couldn't park where they wanted to. But damned if they didn't try anyway, I heard the woman bitching and decided to watch her, sure enough she hit the SUV not once but twice. I went down with the info about who hit the SUV with her license plate and name and address and all that good stuff and left it on their windshield. I hate people that do that ****.