General Cobalt General Cobalt, Pursuit, and Ion talk. Post specific discussions in the forums below

Thanks fellow Cobalt owner

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 11:30 PM

Received 65 Likes on 59 Posts
Thanks fellow Cobalt owner

Just a little story to cheer everyone up. Last Saturday I began the morning with turkey hunting. Yeah I'm somewhat of a redneck. I had the best hunt of my life honestly. Anyway I got back to my cabin had a big breakfast and sat down to rest. I got a call from a family member that my grandfather had been in a 4-wheeler accident and was air-lifted to this hospital. Let's just say I'll need new brakes after that driving. It was pretty much the worst feeling ever. Windows down, music up and the shifter never in 5th gear. When I approached the 4 lane highway I noticed a little blue 2.2 already by me. I would like to thank this guy for having a sack and wanting to run our cars on the beautiful horrible day. I hit the governer 6 times on the way to the hospital. The guy was cool as hell waived and gave the thumbs up. I appreciate the cheer up more than anything. Good to know people take pride in our little cars even if it's just an LS model
Old 04-22-2007, 11:40 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Glad things went better for you dude! SOrry to hear about your grandfather, hope everything went okay. I went with a aldy in a tC the other day...woah...I got owned so ******* bad. I hit my fuel cut about 3 times, and she was lengths aheah. I think she had the SC'd tC. Our little LS's aren't bad, especially in manual bro! Take pride cobalt owner!!! Take much pride!