Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, and IL

Chicago Meets

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2011, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WSox33
Dude, its SEAN, this is sams account.
I was so waiting for this to show up. I throughly enjoyed the fact he had no idea who you were.
Old 04-06-2011, 11:42 PM

that bafoon has had so many accounts i lose track.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by moranjames89
they wanted to charge me $210 for 3 dyno pulls, I just figured their whole operation was expensive. I mean I know places that charge $100 for 3 pulls.

how much was your clutch install bart? and did you buy the clutch through them?
Got the clutch through them and they installed it. $1300 out the door
Old 04-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BartSS
Got the clutch through them and they installed it. $1300 out the door
DamN!!!!!!!!! That clutch alone is like 1100 bucks.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:43 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yes it is

Originally Posted by moranjames89
they wanted to charge me $210 for 3 dyno pulls, I just figured their whole operation was expensive. I mean I know places that charge $100 for 3 pulls.

how much was your clutch install bart? and did you buy the clutch through them?
check this out http://www. gm sport compact. net/fo...pen-House-2011

Put the words together with no spaces lol

Last edited by BartSS; 04-07-2011 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-08-2011, 04:30 PM
LSJ

Who is going to strats tonight?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LSJ
Who is going to strats tonight?
A bunch of homos, with slow ballz cars are meeting up to have downs kid races.
Old 04-08-2011, 07:46 PM

Lol I would pay to see that, I can't believe they don't charge for that.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by WSox33
A bunch of homos, with slow ballz cars are meeting up to have downs kid races.
ill spank you in my GTI

homo.

/thread
Old 04-08-2011, 08:13 PM
LSJ

Yeah, Ryan's LNF is SO slow. You're a ******* tool.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:28 PM

Im going to hang out with OTHER people not just cobalts, I don't buy 4 cobalts like other homo's here, i enjoy seeing different cars
Old 04-08-2011, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by DubDub
ill spank you in my GTI

homo.

/thread
Id luv to see that one, what all you have done to it? Not trying to sound like a dick, but it better be very highly modified to keep up with him.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by LSJ
Yeah, Ryan's LNF is SO slow. You're a ******* tool.
Ryan doesn't even like going there. We are friends with him

To the gti guy have fun.......hope your making 430+ and you have a good driver
Old 04-08-2011, 10:47 PM

r20s are nice :/ even then 270 awd.. im not sure of thats crank or to the wheels though
Old 04-09-2011, 09:37 AM
LSJ

Originally Posted by whyyoumadson?
Ryan doesn't even like going there. We are friends with him

To the gti guy have fun.......hope your making 430+ and you have a good driver
Once again, please quit talking out of your ass. Your stupidity is irritating.
Old 04-09-2011, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by LSJ
Once again, please quit talking out of your ass. Your stupidity is irritating.
Just cuz you can't face the truth doesn't make him stupid as a matter of fact judging by your last few posts I'd say your ignorance makes you the stupid one. It is because of dumbasses like you and moranjames that so many have left this site
Old 04-09-2011, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by BlueBolt66
Just cuz you can't face the truth doesn't make him stupid as a matter of fact judging by your last few posts I'd say your ignorance makes you the stupid one. It is because of dumbasses like you and moranjames that so many have left this site
that was so funnyyyy I almost fell off my dinosaurrr! You have no idea what kind of idiot you truly are! I was here minding my own business for a short amount of time and some flaming tool bot calls me a *******, I bet you have those gay stripes on your fender don't you; you ignorant piece of child flesh.
Old 04-09-2011, 05:16 PM

the people u are dissing have the hottest balts around :/ bluebolt, whyyoumad, wsox... only one u havent dissed with an awsome car is scythe... and hes friends with all of us.
but you wouldnt know since ud rather talk **** on the internet than come to a meet and see. but its all good cause im sure it makes perfect sense to the rest of us on why you hang at strats, u fit right in with that crew of people on that video from the other thread
Old 04-09-2011, 05:34 PM
LSJ

Originally Posted by BlueBolt66
This is the internet. This is a forum. You can't get all butt-hurt over a little comment. It's people like you that make the internet a dump, because you bitch and cry about every little thing. If you weren't bitching about moranjames and myself, you'd be bitching about something else. Get over it, bro.

I have a low amount of posts.. The only problem I've ever had is in this thread, and it's because I've seen Ryan up there MULTIPLE times and for someone who "doesn't like it", he seemed to be having a good time, and he comes back. How are you going to deny what I saw with my own eyes?.. THAT is ignorance.

Originally Posted by xnigelx
the people u are dissing have the hottest balts around :/ bluebolt, whyyoumad, wsox... only one u havent dissed with an awsome car is scythe... and hes friends with all of us.
but you wouldnt know since ud rather talk **** on the internet than come to a meet and see. but its all good cause im sure it makes perfect sense to the rest of us on why you hang at strats, u fit right in with that crew of people on that video from the other thread
Bro, tons of guys with nice Cobalts go there. Just because I prefer to hang at one spot over another doesn't mean anything, and you're being a simple minded ******** if you are going to judge people because of that. It's personal preference. I could say you're a raging homosexual because you drive a Yellow car. Does that make it right? No.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:06 PM

Hey all im doing is making a valid point to your vw buddy since I forgot volkswagons are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Im in no way talking ****. So before you make a rediculous remark I think you should evaluate what you say.

The points your making to everyone else your doing the same crap. I don't hang at strats because I got tired of people thinking its kool to lean on my car, or thinking I want to race because I drive a fast car lol. I got tired of it. It use to be cool about 5 6 years ago when I was driving and racing the camaro.

Like I said I don't like the spot anymore because people are idiots over there....I mean way to draw attention to the cops by burning out in front of the place and 2 stepping in the parking lot and bringing all sorts of stupid drama and crap around. Those people will ruin it for everyone and another spot will be gone.

So before you come on here being a total jagoff because your buddy claims his gti is hot **** without knowing the car and. Driver I suggest you read what you say.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:22 PM
LSJ

Originally Posted by whyyoumadson?
Hey all im doing is making a valid point to your vw buddy since I forgot volkswagons are the greatest thing since sliced bread. Im in no way talking ****. So before you make a rediculous remark I think you should evaluate what you say.

The points your making to everyone else your doing the same crap. I don't hang at strats because I got tired of people thinking its kool to lean on my car, or thinking I want to race because I drive a fast car lol. I got tired of it. It use to be cool about 5 6 years ago when I was driving and racing the camaro.

Like I said I don't like the spot anymore because people are idiots over there....I mean way to draw attention to the cops by burning out in front of the place and 2 stepping in the parking lot and bringing all sorts of stupid drama and crap around. Those people will ruin it for everyone and another spot will be gone.

So before you come on here being a total jagoff because your buddy claims his gti is hot **** without knowing the car and. Driver I suggest you read what you say.
No, but he is doing what you are doing. It's called being a smart-ass. Everyone in this thread acts like hot ****, so is he. He is making a point to be a ********..

Okay, and that is fine. I do not have the problem of people leaning on my **** because if I am ALWAYS watching my car and if it happens then there will be some problems. As for asking to race, c'mon bro, it's not a big deal. I got asked to race, I politely said "No", and continued about my night. That **** happens anywhere man. 2-stepping and burnouts, that's also everywhere man. It's called morons, they are everywhere. Drama? I don't know what you mean, if your life is a soap-opera that revolves around the place then sure I guess, but otherwise I don't know what you're talking about.

Lastly, same can be said for you. You don't know him or his car either. I would have said I'm sorry and try to get along with you, but you once again go back at him. You're doing the same ******* thing you got mad at him for doing ("without knowing the car and. Driver I suggest you read what you say"). Are you dense? And I was here long before he started posting ****, so blow it out of your ass.
Old 04-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Banned

Ill race your ****** ass GTI. And even 430whp wont keep up.

And god damn, so many ******* noobs on this site that love just running their mouths. No one on here is going to touch ME, MATT O, Chris B, Ryan D, Jacob G, Chris C, or my girlfriends car.

Last edited by WSox33; 04-09-2011 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2011, 07:15 PM

only chicago....
Old 04-09-2011, 07:33 PM

lol im backing out of this thread. its just rediculous at this point

yeah i dont street race.... i say no and people still keep coming and then its a whole why you a *****, bla bla bla bla bla.....sorry man 2 friends getting killed because of street racing was enough. sure idid it. lived learned done.

i dont watch my car like a hawk. i like to check out others peoples stuff, mingle when i can, and i like to eat to. so the 1 minute im usually away from my car regardless of where its parked some idiots always leaning on it..."politely" i say can you get the **** off my car.

so the issues squat. your buddies gotta fast gti? kool man. end of story he likes it he likes it.
Old 04-09-2011, 07:33 PM

wow u guys get bent outta shape.. We drive cobalts and some cases u guys drive multiple cobalts lol. We go to strats to relax, meet new people and see other cars. Most cobalt guys go to "cobalt meets" which is ok but I don't wanna just see a frigin cobalt. I like seen muscle, exotic, hoppers, rice and more. Variety is key. Racing happens everywhere and anywhere. I doubt you guys get asked to Race in a cobalt due to FWD sucks unless ur 40 mph roll which then it's not really a race more of whos car is more powerful

Quick Reply: Chicago Meets