Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 04:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
domestic disturbance Sounds preatty cool to me
Old 10-08-2006, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by NightriderCobaltSS
domestic disturbance Sounds preatty cool to me
Wassup Will!? Where were you yesterday!?
Old 10-08-2006, 04:30 PM

Two things
1. when i was going out there it was pooring
2. my car was getting super shitty gas mileage ( 15 miles per gallon city) so a friend and i where doing some troubleshooing
Old 10-08-2006, 04:32 PM

Two things
1. when i was going out there it was pooring
2. my car was getting super shitty gas mileage ( 15 miles per gallon city) so a friend and i where doing some troubleshooing
did you tune it wrong...im pretty sure you have been messing with your new toy the hptuner. I know I hate rain. It was pretty bad out there me and the guys were already in Jenro's when it started pouring.
Old 10-08-2006, 04:33 PM

plus I want to see your aero gauge if you have it in. Does it look sweet!?
Old 10-08-2006, 04:35 PM

John PM sent what are u doing today ?
Old 10-08-2006, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by rredontheheadd
Yeah all the info is on that site I gave the link for. What happens is your club can pay a sponsorship fee of $50 dollars to support the schools marching band. They take your logo and print it on the shirts they will be selling at the show. Also the first 100 people registered will get a shirt for free. So that wil be the advertising part. The $25 is individual to enter your car. You can print out the form. If you want to bring it to me on Friday along with the $ and panblackrose can work on a logo and bring it, then I can take all the stuff by the school cause its on my way to work. That way we will be all set up. Then the stragglers can just come the day of the show and enter then....reg. is open until Nov. 5th. We just have to have the logo in early! Let me know if you have any more questions. You can get ahold of me at 876-5676. Normally I dont answer if its a # I dont recognize. But if you leave a message Ill call you back!
i left you a message before u never called me back
Old 10-08-2006, 04:56 PM

i guess thats our official name now huh
Old 10-08-2006, 05:26 PM

we ought to get car decals like pan made them
Old 10-08-2006, 05:31 PM

vote

how bout we make our first vote as a club i vote that panblack be our graphics guy
Old 10-08-2006, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by 2fastforyou
i left you a message before u never called me back
Yeah panblack....you seem to be great with that kinda stuff....would you want to do that for the group??? Also will you make me a sig like that one with all the balts and DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE with BLU BLZS???? That would be great...yeah I was plannin on getting some good pics on Friday too.....Ken, I know you left me a message. Honestly I just forgot about calling you back until I posted this message today..... I entered our club in the VA car clubs website along with the show on NOV 5th. im looking into the site more....Ill let you know what progress comes of it. I may need to get with pnblack for some graphics help...
Old 10-08-2006, 05:47 PM

Yeah panblack....you seem to be great with that kinda stuff....would you want to do that for the group??? Also will you make me a sig like that one with all the balts and DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE with BLU BLZS???? That would be great...yeah I was plannin on getting some good pics on Friday too.....Ken, I know you left me a message. Honestly I just forgot about calling you back until I posted this message today..... I entered our club in the VA car clubs website along with the show on NOV 5th. im looking into the site more....Ill let you know what progress comes of it. I may need to get with pnblack for some graphics help...
thats cool just keep me updated. i think ill come with you guys as well mines a 4 door but what the heck ill have an ss within a year
Old 10-08-2006, 05:48 PM

also he knows where to get decals. hows the site coming red?
Old 10-08-2006, 07:17 PM

also he knows where to get decals. hows the site coming red?
You should come....dont put your car down just cause its not an ss. Mine isnt an ss....but I wouldnt trade him for the world. If I could marry an inanimate object....hed be my top pick! So defiantely plan on coming! PLus it will give us all an opportunity to get together and hang out....Im just gathering info for the site now....it should be together pretty well within the next couple of weeks...
Old 10-08-2006, 07:25 PM

Updated the SiG
Old 10-08-2006, 07:40 PM

I really like that font in the group shot! That pic came out pretty damn good for a phone, pan.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by darksol4life
I really like that font in the group shot! That pic came out pretty damn good for a phone, pan.

Hey Lee what dealership do you work at ?
Old 10-08-2006, 07:52 PM

Haha thank you guys, I'm not the best but I try. All of the pictures I have uploaded are phone pics from my Verizon bitch. If you guys want custom sigs, just let me know email addys. If you need, send me pics that you want modified as long as they are in .jpg or similar format (you can change that when you save them, it'll give you a drop down menu)

well_of_souls245@yahoo.com - doesn't need an explanation.
lostsoul245 - aim
Old 10-08-2006, 07:55 PM

So besides the 5th of NOV are we going to meet next week at Jenros ? so many people i havent met yet
Old 10-08-2006, 07:58 PM

I wont make it until Sunday because I work Sat. We're not changing it, I guess, until the last week of Oct. As for Friday at Hooters, I'm tryin.

edit: Red, I have a copy of what you wanted. I messed with the font a little so underneath the D.D. it says BLU BLZS in blue overshadowed by red.
Old 10-08-2006, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by panblackrose
Haha thank you guys, I'm not the best but I try. All of the pictures I have uploaded are phone pics from my Verizon bitch. If you guys want custom sigs, just let me know email addys. If you need, send me pics that you want modified as long as they are in .jpg or similar format (you can change that when you save them, it'll give you a drop down menu)

well_of_souls245@yahoo.com - doesn't need an explanation.
lostsoul245 - aim
Yeah I want a sig...one of the group shot with the DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE and BLU BLZS....my email is rredontheheadd@yahoo. I uploaded most of your photos on the myspace group page as well. Also I looked into a web page...its gonna be $11.95/month. I figure at one of the meetings we have every month we can make donations to keep it alive. Ill pay for the first month just so I can get it going. Then whoever can make it out this Friday can give me some input on what they want on there....cool?
Old 10-08-2006, 08:01 PM

So besides the 5th of NOV are we going to meet next week at Jenros ? so many people i havent met yet
Next Friday around 7ish at the Hooters on Jefferson Ave. in NN. Then the next couple of weeks I guess...we can change the night to Sundays.....You guys still need to pick another place on the southside. Or ask Jenros to get an ATM.... Bring your registration forms and your cash if you want to next week and Ill take all of our stuff in. Hope you can make it panblack...would like to have the logo to drop it by as well...I guess if you cant come you could just email it to me....
Old 10-08-2006, 08:09 PM

damn dont i just feel unimportant. make sure that everyone washes their bitch before it goes into the show. i really do plan on being there. red and pan i will send you a shot of the cars that i took see what you think of that. this meeting on friday ill bring my digital camera
Old 10-08-2006, 08:10 PM

Next Friday around 7ish at the Hooters on Jefferson Ave. in NN. Then the next couple of weeks I guess...we can change the night to Sundays.....You guys still need to pick another place on the southside. Or ask Jenros to get an ATM.... Bring your registration forms and your cash if you want to next week and Ill take all of our stuff in. Hope you can make it panblack...would like to have the logo to drop it by as well...I guess if you cant come you could just email it to me....

theres a Bank of America in the same shopping mall .
Old 10-08-2006, 08:16 PM

damn dont i just feel unimportant. make sure that everyone washes their bitch before it goes into the show. i really do plan on being there. red and pan i will send you a shot of the cars that i took see what you think of that. this meeting on friday ill bring my digital camera
I guess a man could be a bitch...hmmmmmmm?? Awwww...my Ralphy (yes thats his name)!! Why do you feel unimportant...did you see my post about the website?? Its gonna be 11.95/month to keep it up and running. Im paying for the first month. Glad you are coming!!!

Quick Reply: Ideas for Va Beach and Tidewater region Cobalts