North Central ND, SD, MN, and WI

Wisconsin Thread (Team Rev & Others)

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 04:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by cobaltguy889
Hells yea! you should come out and drink with us again!!! You can crash at my place. I promise no crazy chick fight at josh's this time...
I come for the chick fights!

Oh, so you let jimbo and preston run it...gottcha.
Oh. And here is that JBP Vortex Header fail thread I was texting you about it.

https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/show...=177558&page=5

-50whp -34wtq from the stock LSJ manifold.

Last edited by ebristol; 08-10-2009 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-10-2009, 08:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we got a few people that are coming down

Chris with the Ion
Jim and his GF
Me and either my GF or a friend
Derek
Alex
the others i text never got back to me..and sorry for the duplicate guys..my phone acts up once in a while and sends duplicates

I know the first time Jon said he would..but haven't heard from him this time..granted its early in the week.

other news..**** being sick! was supposed to go to six flags tommorow..that aint happening..but on a positive note..my SC kit is sold as of tommorow..and hopefully getting tuned saturday morning before we meet up..otherwise i will come down in the white car (that things fast ask derek, lol) true weight reduction hahah
Old 08-10-2009, 09:03 PM

yea...but he re-dyno'd... i just read the whole thread lol...i wish I would have done something like he is doing.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:19 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by OneCOLDBIZL272
that's funny, you do know that the dyno sheet is off when death did his pull right,.......and that after the meth had flooded the engine,from when his meth system failed and it just kept spraying and flooded the motor right......you do know he also has a bad manifold that has flaws it it too corret right......and he just gave up on it cause of how much of a pain the header was right......or did you miss that memo.......did you also miss deaths reguest of not showing people the dyno cause it was inacurate,and if you do it was to be threw pm's form........why do you go out of you way......how old are you again.....your just trying to start stuff,.....now moving on Preston i got you message i'll be there on saturday...
derek, that dyno graph is after the car was fixed. He had to pull timing because the header caused such a disturbance in the AFR that he was getting 6* of knock above 5500rpm. Even with the meth working correctly. Death also never requested no one show the dyno. i just spent an hour reading all 19 pages lol. Other than the **** poor quality of the one he got, just the sheer engineering of it dosent work out, you want maximum flow WITH maximum velocity. Even if the JBP could flow more air the velocity isnt there to carry it through because the bends kill it. Quckest way from one point to the next is a straight line, right? Just some simple engineering basics ive picked up from school. Just saying, not trying to get into the middle of things.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:28 AM

yea but the header itself isn't the greatest idea. Headers are meant' for optimal flow, not for the exhaust "runner" to be wrapped around in 2 different directions before they get to the downpipe. All it causes is turbulence (sp?) and restriction in the header.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:00 AM

that's funny, you do know that the dyno sheet is off when death did his pull right,.......and that after the meth had flooded the engine,from when his meth system failed and it just kept spraying and flooded the motor right......you do know he also has a bad manifold that has flaws it it too corret right......and he just gave up on it cause of how much of a pain the header was right......or did you miss that memo.......did you also miss deaths reguest of not showing people the dyno cause it was inacurate,and if you do it was to be threw pm's form........why do you go out of you way......how old are you again.....your just trying to start stuff,.....now moving on Preston i got you message i'll be there on saturday...
I was not even talking to you. Chill out dude.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:45 AM

i belive in exhaust systems you want Laminar Flow as aposed to Turbulant Flow. In my water dynamics class i belive laminar flow gives fast high velocity flow compared to Turbulant which rolls around slowly (thing Breaking waves).

And even if it was a fluke bad header, its just poor engineering. There is no way you can prove me wrong on that one. And if you read through every post he made in that thread, he in no way shape or form says not to post the dyno sheet, and that dyno graph IS the FINAL, after it was fixed over a week later, not after the got the car started again.

but anyways, i dont want to start any crap, derek please just dont get offended so easily, this is the wisconsin team rev thread. If jordan and eric want to chat in here they can, they never directly mentioned your name and they had been whatching that thread prior and had been talking about it, they are more than welcome to chat about it in here. Please just dont Immediatly go on the offensive.

Please do this, I dont want to have to ask anyone to leave this thread.

Last edited by 07cobaltguy; 08-11-2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-11-2009, 02:52 PM

guys... does anyone know how to get the sand out of my vagina? I'd appreciate the help.

On another note, im gay.

oh and jim just got me a premi membership
Old 08-11-2009, 02:55 PM

oh god dude thats ******* gross. And to think i just hung out with you.
Old 08-11-2009, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Preston
guys... does anyone know how to get the sand out of my vagina? I'd appreciate the help.

On another note, im gay.

oh and jim just got me a premi membership
LOL **** you!
but thanks for premi your culvers on me saturday.

Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
oh god dude thats ******* gross. And to think i just hung out with you.
haha i actually laughed at that

i knew i should have signed out when i was at your house..wonder what other posts you made lol(or you know my password lol)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:24 PM

i wish i would of kept the pm i had from him but its the same dyno i was sent and he said that was the dyno from when the meth failed it was right after they got the car started working he also said dont post it only there pm's but,casue it wasnt the final dyno info yet. i saw the pics of his header and wow that **** it really f'd up mine looks nothing like that what so ever, the header he has is fubar.....
I was talking to him. Via pm, he said his header was a little messed up, as in the runners were touching. So he's been talking to a guy that has a "good" one, and is going to re-test it.

oh ****! i just noticed in ur sig that you ran a 12.2! when did you go to the track? thats a hella awesome time!
Old 08-12-2009, 12:06 PM

what slicks were you using? last time we were all at the track you had traction issues and couldnt break 13
Old 08-12-2009, 06:33 PM

Well. if Derek and Curt are going this weekend, I'll probly tag along.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:51 PM

do you have slips?
Old 08-12-2009, 09:13 PM

yes sir.

sweet! post them up on here!

So if sandy's car is faster than yours, her car has to be in the 11's then. crazy ****.
Old 08-12-2009, 09:39 PM

curt didn't tell me anyting lol...he just asked me what my beef was with him lol...
Old 08-12-2009, 09:52 PM

sweet! post them up on here!
Here you go!

Last edited by ebristol; 08-13-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:12 AM

oh so you had to use a wheel bolt adapter to use the 5-130mm porsche wheel? What brand did you use? cuz theres a guy in my town that has some 5bolts and if i could get an adaptor for for my 4 bolt that would be bad ass.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by ebristol
Here you go!

Derek. Why did you delete this time slip from your photobucket?

Its a good thing that I saved to my personal computer so I can put it in my photobucket. I wish I would have done the same with that dyno graph that you posted in your COTM thread and then deleted.

Seems fishy but oh well.

Originally Posted by 07cobaltguy
oh so you had to use a wheel bolt adapter to use the 5-130mm porsche wheel? What brand did you use?
See you Friday huh? I will let you know when I will be down.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:36 PM

yes sir.

preston i dont know if i will be making for sure or not, for now i dont know what going on with sandys bro and sis, i dont know if their coming here, of if where going up there, now i kinda wont know til friday. srry bro
Well just let me know for sure so i know who is all showing so were not sitting around culvers lol

her cars not its dead even about i got a lil on her, i wont have **** on the tc after a clutch in the spring, i might gain a lil back with the cams i got, i dont know, they been posted on the site before. but im not going threw all the b.s. i went there last time, all people did was hate hate hate, some didnt but it seamed like more no believers even after i showd the proof i have the slips but,if you want to see them it would only be in person, i wont post info like that in a thread any more for people cant handle the the facts. and i can handle the negitives people always say, im going threw depression right now and i really cant handle to go threw that stuff anymore, i dont like putting me personal life out there but im going to a doctor about my condition sometime next week due to having a nice long talk with preston and then curt and then my parents, that was why curt called you guys to and said he wanted to talk to you guys, cause he wanted to tell you, cause at the time i didnt want to tell anyone, what i was suffering

sorry if any of my type doesnt make sense, im pretty sure it does, but i havnt slept in the past 48 hours sp im sorry if anything doesnt make sense....bear with me a lil
Good to hear dude!!

parking the balt again i believe..should be rolling in something a little different come saturday
Will need team rev stickers for this...
Old 08-13-2009, 03:17 PM

i also just heard from the cats mouth,that ryan from zzp just ran a 12.3 yesterday night....on the m62...
12.3 @ 114

He aint got nothing on your 12.2 @ 119!
Old 08-13-2009, 05:45 PM

How about everyone shut the **** up and try acting like adults. Im glad i left. I come in here to just see if any progress has been made on Jims and Prestons' cars and I see you guys are still ******* talking ****! CHRIST!!
Old 08-13-2009, 07:09 PM

your post of this in another thread.........what your deal dude,
Why do you bring this stuff in this thread? Handle it over there and stop whining in here. None of these guys want to hear this bs.

PM'd.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:11 AM

yeah keep it out. im getting sick of it, and if it continues someone is going to have to leave. Alex my car is up and running fine just need the exhaust made, prestons is kinda iffy right now.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:42 AM

its hard to believe some of the things because whenever there is an opportunity to see what you have done, you give an excuse as to why you can't do it. Eric is a stand up guy, but he doesn't have patience for bullshit. and unless you have proof to backup claims, he's going to call bs until he see's different.

Porsche wheels (5x130 bolt pattern) w/ drags, a dyno graph that looks like it belongs to a turbo car, and now a low 12 sec 1/4 mile time that was put down 2-3 weeks ago, when you keep saying that your tune isn't completely done, sounds a little fishy.

I'm not judging, nor am I insulting. I do know that if i claimed all those things, and went and talked about it, i'd have alot of proof. when achieving big feats like that and talking about them, your gonna have people that doubt, so why not give the proof to get them to stfu.

Quick Reply: Wisconsin Thread (Team Rev & Others)