Any one in Delaware out there - Page 10 - Cobalt SS Network



North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME [regional map]

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #226
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
gauranteed to be a fun time is what i tell all the ladies, no takers yet.


ouch....id have to second that though....even my girlfriend isn't a taker......
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:00 PM   #227
Senior Member
 
Mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06-28-05
Location: Wilmington, DE
Posts: 4,194
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #228
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
Hmmm tomorrwo night is bad for me.....maybe sometime this weekend or friday? My friend is celebrating her one year double lung transplant! haha insane!!!!! But maybe friday?

Friday after work could be ok or I'll be at the shop sunday morning working on a friends car if you wanna come by...whatever works better for you just let me know
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:30 AM   #229
Senior Member
 
rallycobalt06's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-06
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 19,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
good morning everyone!!
rallycobalt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:55 AM   #230
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
good morning everyone!!
Oh glad to see your alive! you reckless driving *****!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoFreak83 View Post
Friday after work could be ok or I'll be at the shop sunday morning working on a friends car if you wanna come by...whatever works better for you just let me know

hmmmm what shop do you work at?

Last edited by ORT; 02-28-2008 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:01 AM   #231
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Greenhill Auto Service on Greenhill Ave. right down the street from the Diver used car lot
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:09 AM   #232
Senior Member
 
rallycobalt06's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-06
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 19,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
Oh glad to see your alive! you reckless driving *****!!!!!!
shut up, your just jealous cuz i have an SS and you don't

i'm still shocked you were all the way down in my neck of the woods. so what up for friday night? i was going to go to the track but there is a chance rain, so i was thinking of doing happy hour after work and then go find a party or go to a club later.
rallycobalt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #233
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
shut up, your just jealous cuz i have an SS and you don't

i'm still shocked you were all the way down in my neck of the woods. so what up for friday night? i was going to go to the track but there is a chance rain, so i was thinking of doing happy hour after work and then go find a party or go to a club later.
haha let me see what the girly wants to do...I actually have off friday cause i'm going to go get some motor work priced and have to run some other errands. Ill get back to you.

And lol it was so funny i sawww that cop pulling in there when i was heading to the traffic light....haha maybe i won't get a megan exhaust...good god lol
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:35 AM   #234
Senior Member
 
rallycobalt06's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-06
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 19,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
haha let me see what the girly wants to do...I actually have off friday cause i'm going to go get some motor work priced and have to run some other errands. Ill get back to you.

And lol it was so funny i sawww that cop pulling in there when i was heading to the traffic light....haha maybe i won't get a megan exhaust...good god lol
well once i get my new 2.5" DP with high flow cat it out be as loud does your girly have any older good looking sister or friends?
rallycobalt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #235
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
well once i get my new 2.5" DP with high flow cat it out be as loud does your girly have any older good looking sister or friends?
nooo but she has a cousin that lives in PA thats omg....haha i always joke around with her and say wellll im going to go visit maria tonight lol her cousin is so hot..... but shes 27....so shes a smidge older then me lol
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 11:40 AM   #236
Senior Member
 
rallycobalt06's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-06
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 19,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
nooo but she has a cousin that lives in PA thats omg....haha i always joke around with her and say wellll im going to go visit maria tonight lol her cousin is so hot..... but shes 27....so shes a smidge older then me lol
hook me up brother!!!!! tell her to tell her cousin to come down and we'll all go to a movie
rallycobalt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:21 PM   #237
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
hook me up brother!!!!! tell her to tell her cousin to come down and we'll all go to a movie

hahaha nooo man shes mine lol! THe one good thing you got going for you is that my gf's brother went to UNC lol. Her family doesn't like that ima duke fan haha but its all good cause duke is better
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 12:25 PM   #238
Senior Member
 
rallycobalt06's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-06
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 19,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Duke sucks big donkey boner!!! UNC is the best, you got luck last time, but i guarantee that UNC will be a #1 seed in the tourney and will win the ACC!!! and my car will always be faster, haha!!!!
rallycobalt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:12 PM   #239
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
Duke sucks big donkey boner!!! UNC is the best, you got luck last time, but i guarantee that UNC will be a #1 seed in the tourney and will win the ACC!!! and my car will always be faster, haha!!!!

Nope....guarantee they beat them again......and they don't get the #1 seed. Dukes too fast for them and will out run and out rebound them......again. And little cry baby, mommas boy Tyler Hansbrough will be out ran and out played like the first time they played this year all gasping for air looking like he was about to cry....lol

Let the DUKE/UNC **** talking begin lol.
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:18 PM   #240
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Don't really watch much college basketball, but since I am a Bulls fan and used to love Jordan...I would have to say UNC FTW!!!!
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:27 PM   #241
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoFreak83 View Post
Don't really watch much college basketball, but since I am a Bulls fan and used to love Jordan...I would have to say UNC FTW!!!!
There goes any chance you had at swaping those headlights ....... hahaha
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:34 PM   #242
Senior Member
 
rallycobalt06's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12-01-06
Location: Newark, DE
Posts: 19,671
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
straight from wikipedia

"UNC leads the all-time series with Duke, 127-98."

so suck my *****!!!!
rallycobalt06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:48 PM   #243
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rallycobalt06 View Post
straight from wikipedia

"UNC leads the all-time series with Duke, 127-98."

so suck my *****!!!!
Which is funny cause wikipedia is being banned form schools for how un-reliable it is.....and thats the past.....im talking about the present and the future when duke plays them at home....I'm getting my broom ready for the sweep this season!!!!
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #244
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hey hey I said I wasn't a big college bball fan, I could care less I just have a couple UNC hats cuz Jordan went there!...football on the other hand is a different story
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #245
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoFreak83 View Post
hey hey I said I wasn't a big college bball fan, I could care less I just have a couple UNC hats cuz Jordan went there!...football on the other hand is a different story

Michigan baby!!!!!! lol And we all know Duke footbal is the best!!!!! lol

hahah i was just thinking.....win or lose. Between both duke and unc probably like 98% of the players don't even go pro. They end up being like rocket scientists or like bio-engineers lol. the nerdiest/smartest basketball players every play for duke and unc hahahaha

Last edited by ORT; 02-28-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:57 PM   #246
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I am a HUUUUUUGE Michigan football fan...sucks so bad they sucked it up this year
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 01:59 PM   #247
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoFreak83 View Post
I am a HUUUUUUGE Michigan football fan...sucks so bad they sucked it up this year

ok you may have redeemed yourself....lol but yeah it does cause they just started to click towards the half way point....but atleast they weren't as bad as Notre Dame
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 02:03 PM   #248
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORT View Post
ok you may have redeemed yourself....lol but yeah it does cause they just started to click towards the half way point....but atleast they weren't as bad as Notre Dame
haha yeah ND is pretty horrible! I was never really into college sports until I was with my girlfriend her and her entire family are crazy Michigan fans and what can I say I now bleed blue and gold lol hell my car is even yellow!....I may unredeem myself with this statement but I am guessing ur an eagles fan?
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 02:06 PM   #249
ORT
Senior Member
 
ORT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08-30-05
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,741
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoFreak83 View Post
haha yeah ND is pretty horrible! I was never really into college sports until I was with my girlfriend her and her entire family are crazy Michigan fans and what can I say I now bleed blue and gold lol hell my car is even yellow!....I may unredeem myself with this statement but I am guessing ur an eagles fan?
Of course...born in Philly and lol whats that mean???? haha
ORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 02:10 PM   #250
Member
 
Join Date: 06-30-07
Location: Delaware
Posts: 378
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
haha nothing, some people around here take offense if you think they are eagles fans just cuz they live in the area. I've been flipped on before for assuming ha... I am a niners fan (sad but true )
CapoFreak83 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Audiojam Car show and tent sale June 19th Delaware The01Cav North East 88 06-22-2010 08:24 AM
NEW JERSEY Cruise/List To ECC NC Meet Billig ss/sc North East 533 10-01-2009 12:36 AM
ECC NY Cruise list to NC meet 9/25,9/26 nybull05 North East 168 09-28-2009 08:31 PM
SPOTTED!!! 2 Cobalts in Delaware this weekend rallycobalt06 North East 8 05-27-2009 01:59 PM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:43 AM.