Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i am a fan of the following teams......
NBA - Miami Heat
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NHL - Philadelphia Flyers
NFL - Carolina Panthers
NCAA - UNC

Originally Posted by CapoFreak83
haha nothing, some people around here take offense if you think they are eagles fans just cuz they live in the area. I've been flipped on before for assuming ha... I am a niners fan (sad but true )
sorry to hear that, maybe things will get better for you guys in the near future. i have high hopes because of the talent the niners have. same with the cardinals.

Last edited by rallycobalt06; 02-28-2008 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2008, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by rallycobalt06
i am a fan of the following teams......
NBA - Miami Heat
MLB - Philadelphia Phillies
NHL - Philadelphia Flyers
NFL - Carolina Panthers
NCAA - UNC

sorry to hear that, maybe things will get better for you guys in the near future. i have high hopes because of the talent the niners have. same with the cardinals.
My gf's bro is a Panthers fan...he's always complaining lol. Yeah I hope the niners get better soon! My girlfriend is a cowboys fan (I know I know!, but its for good reasons she def. isnt a bandwagoner!) and we're planning on heading to dallas next season since the niners play them there, it would be great to pull out a win so I can throw it in her face! I love the phils too! got my tix to opening night on april 2nd! Tried for opening day but you could only get them if you had season tix...booooo
Old 02-28-2008, 02:26 PM

tell your gf's bro, that everything will be ok this year. we signed mushin muhammad and i expect to have a good draft and pick up some free agent help.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:38 PM

yeah I was talking to him about it last night. There is a rumor they may try to take a QB in the first round since they release Carr and they are deciding b/w Brohm and Flacco. That would be awesome if they took Flacco (UD football fan as well) and he could learn behind Delhomme for a few years and then take over. I'm planning on getting his jersey no matter where he goes.
Old 02-28-2008, 02:58 PM

yeah I was talking to him about it last night. There is a rumor they may try to take a QB in the first round since they release Carr and they are deciding b/w Brohm and Flacco. That would be awesome if they took Flacco (UD football fan as well) and he could learn behind Delhomme for a few years and then take over. I'm planning on getting his jersey no matter where he goes.
i'm right there with you on Flacco. i am also a fan of UD football. me personally i would love to Flacco end up in Carolina. but they already have 2 young QBs behind Delhomme, but i dont see any future with them. with Flacco i do see him having a BIG future in Carolina. Hopefully he'll be around in the 2nd round for us. we have other areas that need the 1st round pick to fill.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:01 PM

i'm right there with you on Flacco. i am also a fan of UD football. me personally i would love to Flacco end up in Carolina. but they already have 2 young QBs behind Delhomme, but i dont see any future with them. with Flacco i do see him having a BIG future in Carolina. Hopefully he'll be around in the 2nd round for us. we have other areas that need the 1st round pick to fill.
Flacco is great! Definatly would fit well in Carolina. I can't wait to see Omar Cuff go pro...that man is amazing!

But yeah i know a lot of people in DE that don't like the eagles haha its all good everyone has there own teams. But its ashame the eagles don't have a good receiver to goto. The were 4th in yardage this year in the NFC but couldn't get in the damn end zone. Westbrook needs some help haha. Randy Moss perhaps? Cause Jervon Kerse has gone bye bye (usueless useless had something like 13.5 sacks in 3 years)
Old 02-28-2008, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by ORT
Flacco is great! Definatly would fit well in Carolina. I can't wait to see Omar Cuff go pro...that man is amazing!

But yeah i know a lot of people in DE that don't like the eagles haha its all good everyone has there own teams. But its ashame the eagles don't have a good receiver to goto. The were 4th in yardage this year in the NFC but couldn't get in the damn end zone. Westbrook needs some help haha. Randy Moss perhaps? Cause Jervon Kerse has gone bye bye (usueless useless had something like 13.5 sacks in 3 years)
I heard something about Flacco ending up in Chicago...that would be great! We all know Rex Grossman blows so they might need someone.

haha my old roomate loved the eagles it really sucks they let Stallworth go! Moss is gonna want big time money but if the birds can afford it they should go for it. Just hope Mcnabb stays healthy for you. Combine that with a good reciever and westbrook and the NFC east will be stacked yet again!
Old 02-28-2008, 03:43 PM

well the Bears signed Grossman to a 1 year deal, but they also have Kyle Orton who keeps showing promise as a decent QB for them. personally i think Flacco would fit great in Carolina's offense. there was a rumor about Moss going to the Cowboys, i seriously hope not. imagine the drama that Moss & Owens would have. if Moss is smart he'll go to a Contender that needs a number one receiver. Hopefully for my dad's sake (he is an eagles fan) Philly will open up that wallet and go for it.
Old 02-28-2008, 03:49 PM

well the Bears signed Grossman to a 1 year deal, but they also have Kyle Orton who keeps showing promise as a decent QB for them. personally i think Flacco would fit great in Carolina's offense. there was a rumor about Moss going to the Cowboys, i seriously hope not. imagine the drama that Moss & Owens would have. if Moss is smart he'll go to a Contender that needs a number one receiver. Hopefully for my dad's sake (he is an eagles fan) Philly will open up that wallet and go for it.
Lol if you think Owens was crying in the playoffs....jsut wait till him and moss are on a team haha.

As far as the Eagles....problem Number 1.....opening up there wallets (basically every philly team lol) But its ashame because we know what happens when they get a number one (or great receiver) everyone in Philly hates TO but look at the year they had when he played. They played in the Superbowl. lol so we shall see....do the Eagles be cheap and stick with there decent receivers. or do they splurge a little and go for the gold!

Would love to see them go for the gold. lol.

Either way...College sports are so much better then Pro IMO. They seem to play with more passion. But I dunno.

EDIT: Also....yeah Grossman = Choke Job!!!!!! lol
Old 02-28-2008, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by ORT
Lol if you think Owens was crying in the playoffs....jsut wait till him and moss are on a team haha.

As far as the Eagles....problem Number 1.....opening up there wallets (basically every philly team lol) But its ashame because we know what happens when they get a number one (or great receiver) everyone in Philly hates TO but look at the year they had when he played. They played in the Superbowl. lol so we shall see....do the Eagles be cheap and stick with there decent receivers. or do they splurge a little and go for the gold!

Would love to see them go for the gold. lol.

Either way...College sports are so much better then Pro IMO. They seem to play with more passion. But I dunno.

EDIT: Also....yeah Grossman = Choke Job!!!!!! lol
There's so many rumors! I guess we'll finally know whats going on once free agency starts tomorrow. The cowboys can't really afford moss and re-sign key players like adams and barber. i think they only have about 20 million in cap space. I agree that college sports are better to watch, they play for the championships not the money!!! Everyone in pro sports is concerned with their paycheck. If pro sports were like college, to and moss would both shut up and play together. I mean crap could you imagine them on the same team. A total defensive nightmare for what ever team played against them. Sadly this is the NFL and egos and paychecks get in the way.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:10 PM

There's so many rumors! I guess we'll finally know whats going on once free agency starts tomorrow. The cowboys can't really afford moss and re-sign key players like adams and barber. i think they only have about 20 million in cap space. I agree that college sports are better to watch, they play for the championships not the money!!! Everyone in pro sports is concerned with their paycheck. If pro sports were like college, to and moss would both shut up and play together. I mean crap could you imagine them on the same team. A total defensive nightmare for what ever team played against them. Sadly this is the NFL and egos and paychecks get in the way.
Yeah I know its crazy.....just the amount of emotion that college players have when they play. Thats why the Duke vs. UNC game is great! And any college football game you watch is awesome!!! They play like you said to get to the big game. And they will play there hearts out every week! But once they go big and see those $$$$ signs. Its all over.....Good example....Ryan Howard. Like did you really need 3 million more dollars dude?? Come on.

But yeah the Eagles need a big sign tomorrow! If i see they pick up Moss or someone big. I'm gonna freak. Asantah (sp?) Samuels is a free agent too! Boy the pats are gonna be hurting next year lol
Old 02-28-2008, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by ORT
Yeah I know its crazy.....just the amount of emotion that college players have when they play. Thats why the Duke vs. UNC game is great! And any college football game you watch is awesome!!! They play like you said to get to the big game. And they will play there hearts out every week! But once they go big and see those $$$$ signs. Its all over.....Good example....Ryan Howard. Like did you really need 3 million more dollars dude?? Come on.

But yeah the Eagles need a big sign tomorrow! If i see they pick up Moss or someone big. I'm gonna freak. Asantah (sp?) Samuels is a free agent too! Boy the pats are gonna be hurting next year lol
do you know how much Howard has been making over the past couple of season? the dude definately deserved getting the big $$$. he was makine like $750,000 a year *maybe* over the past couple of years, i'm glad he wont the arbitration. he's paid his dues and is one heck of a ball player.

i can't wait til the draft, i watch it every year. yes i watch both days of the draft and i love it!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:53 PM

do you know how much Howard has been making over the past couple of season? the dude definately deserved getting the big $$$. he was makine like $750,000 a year *maybe* over the past couple of years, i'm glad he wont the arbitration. he's paid his dues and is one heck of a ball player.

i can't wait til the draft, i watch it every year. yes i watch both days of the draft and i love it!!!

yes....however, its hard to earn 3 million more when you lead the league in strike outs last year.... I just feel like going from less then a million a year to 7 million a year that you shouldn't be upset over that if you really want to play baseball because its the sport you love. But then agin pro sports are all about money basically.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:09 AM

well good morning ya'll!!! unfortunately my idea of going to the track tonight is going to be no more. with a 50% chance of rain & snow, it looks like i'll be going a bar tonight, haha.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:12 AM

Morning! TGIF! Looks like the to/randy moss soap opera will not happen, the cowboys signed flozell adams to a 42 million dollar deal....great for their o-line, bad for all the people who wanted to see the fireworks b/w the #81's haha
Old 02-29-2008, 09:02 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Ugh...I feel like ass today.

Stooped work
Old 02-29-2008, 09:30 AM

yea work does suck. friday is pretty much a b.s. day for me. i'll be watching the free agency all day.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:31 AM

Morning! TGIF! Looks like the to/randy moss soap opera will not happen, the cowboys signed flozell adams to a 42 million dollar deal....great for their o-line, bad for all the people who wanted to see the fireworks b/w the #81's haha

*cough* GO COWBOYS! *cough*
Old 02-29-2008, 09:38 AM

Cowboy's FTL.
Old 02-29-2008, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by steddy2112
Cowboy's FTL.
hey why all the cowboys haters??? My girlfriend is a HUGE fan, so i get constant text messages at work about whats going on with them...not a fan myself (go niners!) but I can't get away from them even if I tried!
Old 02-29-2008, 10:24 AM

I hate the Cowboys, because I bleed Eagles green
Old 02-29-2008, 10:32 AM

haha I think she pretty much bleeds blue and silver, but her hatred for the giants is much worse then her hatred for the eagles
Old 02-29-2008, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Cobalt Racer
*cough* GO COWBOYS! *cough*
i now disown you.

this morning is going by too freaking slow. i might have to get me some chinese for lunch again.
Old 03-03-2008, 08:58 AM

BUMP!!

Good Morning!!! very exciting weekend in football, with the Eagles signing Asante Samuel, the Browns signing Donte Stallworth, and many many more siging out there....
Old 03-03-2008, 09:22 AM

BUMP!!

Good Morning!!! very exciting weekend in football, with the Eagles signing Asante Samuel, the Browns signing Donte Stallworth, and many many more siging out there....
Yeahhhh Buddy......go eagles!! lol They really had a pretty decent year last year. McNabb threw for 3,300 yards (give or take) but for only 19 TD's!!!!! Hopefully that will all change this year. NFC East should be really interesting in 08-09! Now all the need is a somewhat talented receiver!

Quick Reply: Any one in Delaware out there