North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

Crazy Day to Drive

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 10:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crazy Day to Drive

Posting it in regional becuase that is where everything took place.
Alright so im coming home yesterday from upstate NY after spending the weekend there my dad is driving and we see some very nice cars so much so that you might not believe me lol. Before getting on the NYS Thruway we get stuck at a red light and guess whos coming up on us in the right lane a SS Cabriolet with I believe a 440. We both admired the cars and because my brothers were in the car he gunned it and we just went regular boy was that machine loud and fast. On the Thruway we blew by it but thats becuase he didn't have his top on. Driving alone we spot a blue SS/SC. After finally catching up to it we pull in front. He goes behind us just waiting for the right moment. Then bam he found it comes out on to the right land and guns it. That supercharger whined like crazy im guessing smaller pully (so if you are on here aknowledge yourself). Then after we get off the Thruway into NJ we stop at a friends house fill up some gas and go on our way once it was dark already. We were going toward the lincold tunnel when we see a beautiful Ferrari. It was nice. I don't know what model it was but wow lol. We pass it slowly just so that he can get a little pressured to show us what the car could do. And i mean holy **** was that fast. We never raced becuase you know how dangerous it is with so many people in the car. Once we get into the tunnel there is a wight convertible. I think it was a mazda miata, anyway it there were 4 kids in there that were barely legal enough to drive trying to egg us on and they had a camera on the top of the windsheild to record it but my dad was not going for it especially in a tunnel. Finnally the last thing that we saw was after the tunnel at a stop light 3 corvettes all modded once the light turned green because they saw the balt they gunned it. It was funny because i thought that we weren'teven moving. Those LS1's sounded mean. We followed them a bit untill they turned off to go their own way they were very cool though. Anyway that concludes my story too bad it wasn't just me and my dad because I would have posted in the war stories section with a crapload of losses lol.
Old 08-22-2007, 05:25 PM

Seems like a pretty interesting day. Wish I had some NICE cars around in MO that aren't complete ********. All I have are riced out Honda's, or some random POS that things they're hot ****!
Old 08-23-2007, 11:04 AM

there are ******** around here as well know what u mean.