North East PA, NY, NJ, DE, MD, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, and ME

First Annual Memorial Day Picnic Meet - Philadelphia (Tri State Tuners)

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2009, 10:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First Annual Memorial Day Picnic Meet - Philadelphia (Tri State Tuners)

Hey fellas, there's a big meet (not just cobalts, but all tuners during Memorial Day) at State Creek Park in Delaware County, PA (20 mins south of philly) ....

Here are the details:

Ok guys spring has sprung and the birds are chirping and you know what that means: car show season 2009 is underway! What better way to start the season than to have a cookout/stickball game/ and finish it off with a raffle with lots of giveaways from our supporting vendors.

So sign up below and check back here for tons of updates, changes, and more information as the time progresses.

When: Sunday May 24, 2009
Place: Ridley Creek State Park
350 Gradyville Road, Edgmont, Pennsylvania
Picnic Area 11.....follow signs for area 11 off of the main park road, than turn right at the intersection for 11 and head straight and you run right into it!
Time: 10:00am-Sunset

Enjoy Music, food, giveaways, stickball and lots more! Let's make this the first of many to come!

Also Feel free to post on your own personal forums to generate as many people as possible!

**Updated Attendee List changed daily on post 2 and 41.

**Updated Supply List changed daily below and post 186 (page 10).

Supporting Vendors:

TKMotorsports
Infinite Motors
Sparkplugs.com

Also Guys I ask anyone contributing to try to make it to the meet before 11am so that we can get cooking and people fed ASAP. If for some reason you dont plan to be there at that time, but want to contribute, try to have a friend or someone coming earlier bring your supplies!

Let me know if any of you guys/gals are interested in attending. I can set up a spot to meet and then we can all roll in together! I'll be rolling in with my local crew here, so let me know if you have any questions or anything ...

Here's more information on the thread: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=74673