Tucson
Old 05-26-2010, 08:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by USMCFieldMP
Tucson
damn...I got Phoenix...
Old 05-26-2010, 11:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Haha they found this dudes myspace and got his address over on Redline Forums. I'm not postin it up but go check out the thread on Redline forums in the forsale section. If you really wanna find him there's your chance.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by Zach06CobaltSC
Bumping this for a resolution, "winkdoggydog101" just bumped his other thread.
lmao...really?
Old 05-26-2010, 12:13 PM

Its funny how he doesn't respond to these accusations, is it because it's true?
Old 05-29-2010, 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by 07SuperchargedSS
This sucks man!!! I was fortunate enough to get my money back from paypal when MLeclair tried to rip me off. Good luck with the lawsuit!!! Selling a crappy trans for top dollar is shady as hell. Karma is a bitch!!!
Might want to re-tract that statement as this was addressed... Mike did NOT try to rip you off. He is a good buddy of mine and was at the time extremely busy and did not get a chance to un-install the parts from his car, and you became very impatient.

There were definatley faults on his side with the sale, but he was not at all trying to rip you off.
Old 05-29-2010, 07:53 AM

I supposedly bought his 80lb injectors, he sent me stock...

I opened up a dispute with pp...
Old 05-29-2010, 07:59 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
DAyyum WTF is up with guy...I think somebody needs to pay him some visits :x
Old 05-29-2010, 08:43 AM
Premium Member

I have met the guy..... Didn't expect to see a thread like this regarding him. Needless to say though, it explains alot.

Never knew his name was john though

Last edited by drewbroo; 05-29-2010 at 08:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2010, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by tREBs
Might want to re-tract that statement as this was addressed... Mike did NOT try to rip you off. He is a good buddy of mine and was at the time extremely busy and did not get a chance to un-install the parts from his car, and you became very impatient.

There were definatley faults on his side with the sale, but he was not at all trying to rip you off.
I'm not retracting **** *******. He never even contacted paypal, and that's why I got my money back. So keep your comments to yourself. The only 3rd party involved was paypal. Not you. You don't know a damn thing.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:05 AM
Banned

he could be holding fist fulls of $1000 bills and he would still look like a *** as an asian trying to look hard

he needs to spend that money and buy a few boxes of "help me see how dumb i look" flakes cereal so maybe he stops trying to look hard on pics. lol

i can't believe he's risking multiple felonies that he's sure as hell not getting away with because paypal and ebay record and store every single ip address and hardware id number from any unit that accesses their systems. an investigation would be cake.

funny thing is, paypal/ebay fraud is wire fraud (felony), then the ******* uses the postal system to mail? that's mail fraud on top of everything else. i'd file a complaint with the post master as well, they're really good at tracking down people, then for any deals worthwhile just contact the feds. if their local cybercrimes unit in tucson isn't too busy i'm sure they'd enjoy an easy case

*also* you may want to check out David D Tran, seems he's from the same area "dan" is from, and you need to read the postage stamp from the post office that tells what zipcode the thing was mailed from, not the address he wrote on it

Last edited by selfinfliction; 05-29-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by selfinfliction
he could be holding fist fulls of $1000 bills and he would still look like a *** as an asian trying to look hard

he needs to spend that money and buy a few boxes of "help me see how dumb i look" flakes cereal so maybe he stops trying to look hard on pics. lol

i can't believe he's risking multiple felonies that he's sure as hell not getting away with because paypal and ebay record and store every single ip address and hardware id number from any unit that accesses their systems. an investigation would be cake.

funny thing is, paypal/ebay fraud is wire fraud (felony), then the ******* uses the postal system to mail? that's mail fraud on top of everything else. i'd file a complaint with the post master as well, they're really good at tracking down people, then for any deals worthwhile just contact the feds. if their local cybercrimes unit in tucson isn't too busy i'm sure they'd enjoy an easy case

*also* you may want to check out David D Tran, seems he's from the same area "dan" is from, and you need to read the postage stamp from the post office that tells what zipcode the thing was mailed from, not the address he wrote on it
I think in person, he even uses a different name
Old 05-29-2010, 03:39 PM

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...all&ref=search

looks like a ***!
Old 05-29-2010, 04:07 PM

I need the members who have been scammed by him to send me PMs with all the pertinent info - the more information the better. I'm in the AZ Guard & work directly with the JAG and the Command Staff. I'll look into this on the military side of things.

Last edited by ghostwritr; 06-02-2010 at 12:33 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by formula1rr
message his friends to let them know he's scamming people

and he's using multiple names? damn these are more felonies! someone needs to fry his ass. here's the US code concerning it:

title 18, part 1 chapter 18; § 1001. Statements or entries generally

(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 5 years or, if the offense involves international or domestic terrorism (as defined in section 2331), imprisoned not more than 8 years, or both. If the matter relates to an offense under chapter 109A, 109B, 110, or 117, or section 1591, then the term of imprisonment imposed under this section shall be not more than 8 years.
Mr. Winkler, it seems you have seriously fucked up. when an investigation pursues, your ass is done. does it really feel good to have a measly few dollars, knowing that your future is in the hands of the people that you scammed, and had the audacity to post pics of yourself waving around some money?

my guess is that come tuesday morning when the federal holiday closures are over, some events are going to take place that will initiate a chain of events that determine your future. good luck, and keep us updated!

***** also*****

if anyone knows his usernames on the scion boards and you go there, please pass the info and some links to the threads here so if they have any questions.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:19 PM
Site Founder

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So should I ban this guy? If I do you guys can’t communicate with him via PM anymore. (I don’t want to disrupt any resolution progress anyone may have had)
But he needs to be gone

Also, please do not post his personal address on here.

Also, site rules:
Conflicts – All conflicts should be resolved in private via PM, email, or IM. Do not drag your personal conflicts on the forums. Do not make prejudicial or hateful remarks, threats of physical or other harm, threats concerning personal data, or objectionable language.

i am leaving this open for a bit longer, but you guys really need to resolve this in private

Last edited by JonyyB; 06-02-2010 at 10:27 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 04:22 PM

Oh yes, Tuesday will be a day of reckoning...

I find it ironic that he lists his favorite quotation on Facebook as "Be the change you want to see in the world."

There's about to be a serious change in his world...

Don't ban him just yet - I think public apology on the site needs to happen first...
Old 05-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by JonyyB
So should I ban this guy? If I do you guys can’t communicate with him via PM anymore. (I don’t want to disrupt any resolution progress anyone may have had)
But he needs to be gone
I'd say leave him open, there's a very special pm from me waiting on him to open it .. actually he doesn't have to open it, as long as he views the notification in his email inbox lol

scion forums warning 1 http://www.yoursciontc.com/forums/in...howtopic=32675

more scion forums being posted now

fbody boards warning http://www.fbodyonline.com/forum/f18...01/index6.html

Last edited by selfinfliction; 05-29-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-29-2010, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by 07SuperchargedSS
I'm not retracting **** *******. He never even contacted paypal, and that's why I got my money back. So keep your comments to yourself. The only 3rd party involved was paypal. Not you. You don't know a damn thing.
And now you are insulting me? that's extremely unnecessary. Classy even.

He did not contact paypal because there was no reason to, you had filed the dispute, it was not going to be overturned, it wasn't worth it.

If you think he is a scammer you are sadly mistaken. If that were the case I would not have opened a company with him.

By all means think what you will about him, he did a horrible job with the sale, having a lot going on in his life at the moment was no excuse not to contact you, I will give you that. But he in no way was going to scam you, I had a chat with him about that before I let him in on my business.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by selfinfliction

ROFL he got owned on those fbody forums. What a douche.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:11 PM

gave up pm'ing him was getting me no where. i went to the bank today they told me to come back tuesday and we will do the paperwork to open a fraud investigation and i will have my money refunded imediatly. what info do you need from me i was going to call his command on tuesday but i think i will let u handle it i hate talking to other commands.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by BYT*SS*TURBO
Im not as bored as you are.... Just was making a point. geez.
Just playin man no hard feelings
Old 05-29-2010, 09:57 PM
Platinum Member

We have WAYYY to many people ripping people off on the forums now
Old 05-30-2010, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by richsoucie
gave up pm'ing him was getting me no where. i went to the bank today they told me to come back tuesday and we will do the paperwork to open a fraud investigation and i will have my money refunded imediatly. what info do you need from me i was going to call his command on tuesday but i think i will let u handle it i hate talking to other commands.
Give me any and all info that you can think of - copies of emails or pm, pictures, original listing info, etc... Hell, send me a copy of your cell phone bill showing the # of texts that you have sent to his phone number if you have one. Anything that demonstrates what he has been doing & can be used as ammunition against him.

All information sent to me will be presented to him, along with his first line leader. I will then proceed to jump into his ass with both boots on. Don't let the fact that I am in the National Guard fool you - I am a 10 year active duty vet that came up Airborne Infantry, got hurt in a motorcycle accident and then worked in JAG. So I not only know how to chew somebody's ass, I also know the UCMJ and regulations well enough to end their military career in a bad way.

As I previously stated, I work directly with the JAG and the Command Staff. I deal with the State Sergeant Major, Chief of Staff and The Adjutant General on a regular basis.

Trust me, he is not going to know what the hell hit him.

Quick Reply: Do not buy from RedlineSC101 aka Winkdoggydog101