Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

Do not buy from RedlineSC101 aka Winkdoggydog101

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2010, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I met this guy in person...

He said his name was "Tyler" but didn't know his real name is John. All I know is that he lives around the valencia/i-10 area in tucson. I spot his car sometimes when I head to work.

Wish I could help you guys out some more, but ever since he got the SC ported locally I haven't seen him since.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Raiden8816
I met this guy in person...

He said his name was "Tyler" but didn't know his real name is John. All I know is that he lives around the valencia/i-10 area in tucson. I spot his car sometimes when I head to work.

Wish I could help you guys out some more, but ever since he got the SC ported locally I haven't seen him since.
Yeah I know "Tyler" drives a red SS/SC. Trys to race everyone. Its him.

Also I do not believe he is still in the gaurd or not. But with all the lies surrounding him he might still be. He also keeps a gun in his car, and doesn't mind threatening people with it. I am not worried cause well.... Raiden will tell you about my "Armory."

Sounds like a career scammer though. I have known about him for over a year though, and he goes by Tyler. Makes no sense though, sounds like he has several Aliases.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
What makes it worse is the fact that he is in the military. I hope his chain of command doesn't hear about this
Old 05-30-2010, 07:52 AM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Black SS/SC 06
What makes it worse is the fact that he is in the military. I hope his chain of command doesn't hear about this

They will; There is a JAG, and a COP (Me), in this thread alone.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:57 AM
Platinum Member

Defensor Fortis
Old 05-30-2010, 08:04 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by drewbroo
They will; There is a JAG, and a COP (Me), in this thread alone.
and a random individual that does digital forensics for a federal agency and the ky state crime lab (state work is sparse though)

that guy just does the actual hardware stuff, but finds the law itself fascinating, that's how he knows what equals what charges and is such a nerd he even have bookmarks to previous case law and USC as well as KY state law and reads the stuff to pass time
Old 05-30-2010, 08:05 AM
Premium Member

CATM here.... Hence all the guns (Still have the badge though.)
Old 05-30-2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Member

CATM here.... Hence all the guns (Still have the badge though.)
Still have mine. It's in my shadow box though lol.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by JonyyB
So should I ban this guy? If I do you guys can’t communicate with him via PM anymore. (I don’t want to disrupt any resolution progress anyone may have had)
But he needs to be gone
that is the exact reason why I haven't banned him from Redline forums.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:18 AM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Black SS/SC 06
Still have mine. It's in my shadow box though lol.

Yeah they still make we wear mine. And deployed, it doesn't matter what your shread is, we all respond to the attacks in some way or form.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:24 AM
Banned

looks like his military pics go from about january 2009 - april 2009 give or take a bit of time. so i'm guessing he's out now

should've checked the dates on his fuji finepix e510, sony and canon power shot sd790 cameras used to take his pictures, earlier

is someone that scams really dumb enough not only to post a picture of his license plate, and post all of his pictures and leave the exif data in them? guess so
Old 05-30-2010, 08:28 AM
Premium Member

I got nothing on the global right now though (I am on the army networks here.). Next time I am in the OSI office, I might get a flag put on him if he is still on reserve status.
Old 05-30-2010, 01:11 PM

Yeah I know "Tyler" drives a red SS/SC. Trys to race everyone. Its him.

Also I do not believe he is still in the gaurd or not. But with all the lies surrounding him he might still be. He also keeps a gun in his car, and doesn't mind threatening people with it. I am not worried cause well.... Raiden will tell you about my "Armory."

Sounds like a career scammer though. I have known about him for over a year though, and he goes by Tyler. Makes no sense though, sounds like he has several Aliases.
Yeah "Tyler" states that he has a gun on him in his car plus that ******* ebay tazer as well.
Drewbroo, we need to go to the range after you come back, I've waited 21 years to shoot something
Old 05-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Platinum Member

I got nothing on the global right now though (I am on the army networks here.). Next time I am in the OSI office, I might get a flag put on him if he is still on reserve status.
Word. My cousin is trying to cross-train into OSI
Old 06-01-2010, 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by selfinfliction
looks like his military pics go from about january 2009 - april 2009 give or take a bit of time. so i'm guessing he's out now

should've checked the dates on his fuji finepix e510, sony and canon power shot sd790 cameras used to take his pictures, earlier

is someone that scams really dumb enough not only to post a picture of his license plate, and post all of his pictures and leave the exif data in them? guess so
Your basing that off the assumption that he used a correct name to register the vehicle. Someone PM me his email address.... please.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I need the information guys. I can't just go down to his command & start throwing accusations around without proof.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by ghostwritr
I need the information guys. I can't just go down to his command & start throwing accusations around without proof.
whatever becomes of this, your efforts are very much appreciated.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by ghostwritr
Hey, lmk if you received my pm. there's nothing in my sent folder, so I wanna make sure you got it. Thanks!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:34 AM

wow lol im sorry ive been busy with work i like to see how bad ive been fucked on there thanks by the way to everyone locally who has met me turn and doesnt get both sides of the facts. This guy with the trans wanted to buy a lsd which i had at the time i had and the regular trans that eric got off the guy when he blew his motor. He couldnt afford a lsd DOES IT NOT SAY I HAD A REGULAR TRANS YOU BOUGHT IT AND THEN PM'd ME ABOUT HOW I ROB YOU BECAUSE U PAID WAY over what you found another one for NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDNT LOOK AROUND. As for the guy with the APEXI YOU ******* SENT ME A BOOST CONTROLLER JACKASS IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU GOT BACK? I BOUGHT A ******* SAFC LOCALLY BECAUE YOUR A PEICE OF ****. I have 2 people outta like 20-30 sales I guess is too be expected just dont flame me and act like i havent sold and bought without a problem on this forum. Also *** in the blue with lines id love to see you man up and do something down here locally I worked a bit at where you work at ******* you had tons of time to say or do something. PLEASE ALSO look me up in the military and cause trouble for hear say BECAUSE I have a few friend is high places myself . And to tap into my file which is spotless for something you read about me on the internet AHAHAHHAHAH lets see how well that goes over.

Lets look at the facts i have sold to a ton of people that got what there asking on redline forums have been retarded.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Winkdogydog101
As for the guy with the APEXI YOU ******* SENT ME A BOOST CONTROLLER JACKASS IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU GOT BACK? I BOUGHT A ******* SAFC LOCALLY BECAUE YOUR A PEICE OF ****.

You and I know I sent you a SAFC, exactly what you won in the auction. Why the hell would I not. That apexi avc-r you sent me is a piece of ****, that you probably stole from someone else. Your record speaks for itself, your a career scammer.

Seriously, you'll get whats coming to you.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:53 AM

wow and he finally surfaces
Old 06-02-2010, 01:00 AM
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Winkdogydog101
wow lol im sorry ive been busy with work i like to see how bad ive been fucked on there thanks by the way to everyone locally who has met me turn and doesnt get both sides of the facts. This guy with the trans wanted to buy a lsd which i had at the time i had and the regular trans that eric got off the guy when he blew his motor. He couldnt afford a lsd DOES IT NOT SAY I HAD A REGULAR TRANS YOU BOUGHT IT AND THEN PM'd ME ABOUT HOW I ROB YOU BECAUSE U PAID WAY over what you found another one for NOT MY FAULT YOU DIDNT LOOK AROUND. As for the guy with the APEXI YOU ******* SENT ME A BOOST CONTROLLER JACKASS IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU GOT BACK? I BOUGHT A ******* SAFC LOCALLY BECAUE YOUR A PEICE OF ****. I have 2 people outta like 20-30 sales I guess is too be expected just dont flame me and act like i havent sold and bought without a problem on this forum. Also *** in the blue with lines id love to see you man up and do something down here locally I worked a bit at where you work at ******* you had tons of time to say or do something. PLEASE ALSO look me up in the military and cause trouble for hear say BECAUSE I have a few friend is high places myself . And to tap into my file which is spotless for something you read about me on the internet AHAHAHHAHAH lets see how well that goes over.

Lets look at the facts i have sold to a ton of people that got what there asking on redline forums have been retarded.
....So Whats with the Multiple Aliases.....

....Whats with you using someone else pictures for the "Huge Part out" thread......
Old 06-02-2010, 01:04 AM

:grabs popcorn: Now it gets good.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by cmatthewb101
:grabs popcorn: Now it gets good.
i was just thinking the same thing hows he gonna talk his way outta this one
Old 06-02-2010, 01:07 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cmatthewb101