Old 06-02-2010, 01:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what does it madder?

your taking everyones comments on other forums and other things such as

redline
ebay?
scion?
just wondering why u are flaming me

ALso selfinflictions pics where used as a message board on facebook which is future goals. and I did sell my camera so i couldnt use when i sold the lsd trans which the guy has had no problems and i got from phx. Second Your talking to a guy on ebays word? How stupid is this ive been a member for over a year more then these scam artists are and YOU TAKE THERE WORD OVER MINE? not sure but the 3 people saying i scammed them are like 0-30 posts i think ive earned a little more faith then this

wow really drewbro i expected a little more faith also they whole gun thing ive never displayed anything but the most gun safty? not sure why i keep a gun IN THE ******* PROJECTS makes me somehow a scammer

whatever take me off cobaltss.net then earned my right to be here but im not gunna sit her and be flamed by 2 people who have what 5 POSTS **** you guys flaming me but if this is how the net treats members that have hung in a year over what 5-10 days **** u guys then

dont worry i wont be on again **** this place ive had it with this bullshit Selfinflition sorry i used your photos but i didnt scam anyone period. And i as u can see they are in my facebook for future plans well not anymore since i dont want you ***** to bitch or go into my personal photos.

ALSO YEA I KEEP A APEXI BOOST CONTORLLER ON A SUEPRCHARGED CAR ******* YOU KNOW THATS WHAT YOUR RETARDED ASS SENT ME UM HELLO COBALTSS.NET THERE GOES ONE ACCUSED SCAM CHARGE **** YOU GUYS ADMIN IS RETARD IF YOU WANNA TAKE ME OFF BUT GO AHEAD.

Last edited by Winkdogydog101; 06-02-2010 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-02-2010, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Winkdogydog101
what does it madder?

redline
ebay?
scion?

ALso selfinflictions pics where used as a message board on facebook which is future goals. and I did sell my camera so i couldnt use when i sold the lsd trans which the guy has had no problems and i got from phx. Second Your talking to a guy on ebays word? How stupid is this ive been a member for over a year more then these scam artists are and YOU TAKE THERE WORD OVER MINE? not sure but the 3 people saying i scammed them are like 0-30 posts i think ive earned a little more faith then this

wow really drewbro i expected a little more faith also they whole gun thing ive never displayed anything but the most gun safty? not sure why i keep a gun IN THE ******* PROJECTS makes me somehow a scammer

whatever take me off cobaltss.net then earned my right to be here but im not gunna sit her and be flamed by 2 people who have what 5 POSTS **** you guys flaming me but if this is how the net treats members that have hung in a year over what 5-10 days **** u guys then

dont worry i wont be on again **** this place ive had it with this bullshit Selfinflition sorry i used your photos but i didnt scam anyone period. And i as u can see they are in my facebook for future plans well not anymore since i dont want you ***** to bitch or go into my personal photos.

ALSO YEA I KEEP A APEXI BOOST CONTORLLER ON A SUEPRCHARGED CAR ******* YOU KNOW THATS WHAT YOUR RETARDED ASS SENT ME UM HELLO COBALTSS.NET THERE GOES ONE ACCUSED SCAM CHARGE **** YOU GUYS ADMIN IS RETARD IF YOU WANNA TAKE ME OFF BUT GO AHEAD.

I think you just want the admin. to take you off to cover your tracks, because everyone was going to higher lengths to catch your ass. If I were johnny b i would just lock your username, although let everyone see it still. nice mouth you got there, and you finally come out to play even though the ng is like what? a 9-5 job? get a grip man, the guy you sold the trans to didn't even fit his year cobalt...... retard.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:32 AM

what does it madder?

redline
ebay?
scion?

Since you've been a member for so long, that automatically makes you NOT a scammer? Gezzz, guess i should start stealing peoples pictures and using them for selling purposes cause thats not exactly what their getting, but close enough. Even if you don't got a camera, I'm sure one of your "high people in the military" have one.

We seen your pictures because your profile didn't have any security on it. That's your fault. Don't blame us you didn't put any privacy on your profile. It was available to the public and the public saw.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:33 AM

also my photo not trying to be a bad ass anyone whose met me knows im a funny guy or goof off what ever you want to SAY

DUDE ALSO SORRY U PAID MORE FOR A REGULAR TRANS

IT ******* SAYS NOT LSD IN THE FORUM WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT NOT SURE WHY BECAUSE ITS A 04 WHICH you as a buy are responseable to find out is my problem

WOuld I BE PISSED YES BUT I WOULD HAVE ASKED ALL KIND OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I BOUGHT I ALSO SHIPPED IT OUT AS FAST AS I COULD NOT SURE why thats my problem

TO THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE TAKEN CARE OF THAT I CLEARLY DIDNT SCAM SO IM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE THERE IS AGAISNT ME
Old 06-02-2010, 01:38 AM

also my photo not trying to be a bad ass anyone whose met me knows im a funny guy or goof off what ever you want to SAY

DUDE ALSO SORRY U PAID MORE FOR A REGULAR TRANS

IT ******* SAYS NOT LSD IN THE FORUM WHERE YOU BOUGHT IT NOT SURE WHY BECAUSE ITS A 04 WHICH you as a buy are responseable to find out is my problem

WOuld I BE PISSED YES BUT I WOULD HAVE ASKED ALL KIND OF QUESTIONS BEFORE I BOUGHT I ALSO SHIPPED IT OUT AS FAST AS I COULD NOT SURE why thats my problem

TO THERE ARE 2 PEOPLE TAKEN CARE OF THAT I CLEARLY DIDNT SCAM SO IM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE THERE IS AGAISNT ME

Why finally come out and say this stuff now?, you didn't even reply to your own "huge part out come quick" thread.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
PLEASE ALSO look me up in the military and cause trouble for hear say BECAUSE I have a few friend is high places myself . And to tap into my file which is spotless for something you read about me on the internet AHAHAHHAHAH lets see how well that goes over.
First hand claims by multiple people from different forums & from different places across the country to have been cheated or scammed by you is not hearsay. Now, if someone had posted on here that they heard that you were cheating people, that is hearsay - thus my posting above stating that I needed proof of wrongdoing to back up people's claims:

Originally Posted by ghostwritr
I need the information guys. I can't just go down to his command & start throwing accusations around without proof.
And don’t kid yourself, people much higher up the food chain than any of us here have been brought down by things found on the internet…

You state:

Lets look at the facts i have sold to a ton of people that got what there asking on redline forums have been retarded.
So what happened with this one from Redline Forums?:

Originally Posted by jupiter redlION
ok, so here is what happened. i first asked him about the short shifter and he told me to send the money to his paypal account so i did ($75). then i asked him about the areoforce interceptor that he also had for sale and he told me $225 shipped. i told him he was crazy i could buy a new one for that. he came back at me with he had an aem wideband forsale also that he would sale me both the wideband and the Areoforce for 350 shipped. so i sent the money to his paypal.

he told me the next day that he had shipped the items and that he would give me a tracking number later that night. next day NO tracking number so i questioned him, he said he would get it to me that day. later that day still no tracking number, also that day i saw on ************* he was still trying to sale the shifter on the 15th of may. and i had sent the on money and he confirmed it in his account on the 13th. i thought that was super sketchy so i questioned him and he said im sorry man i will fix it on both sites. he did as he said he would the next day it was up that they were sold on both sites, so i let it go. still no tracking number so i questioned him and got nothing he had quit writing me.

about this time the Dont buy from RedlineSC101 aka Winkdoggydog thread had come up and i was like ohh ****, i knew i had been screwed. moderator got involved and took his thread away from him.

2 weeks after the payment Redlinesc101 told me that he found the problem with my package. it was that the postal service had a new guy and put my package in the wrong place and he would have my tracking number to me soon. still zero tracking numer.

when i get my package in the mail i had never recieved a tracking number or anything. when i opened it, it was a box wraped in a plastic bag. when opening the box i see the box to the areoforce and the wideband, and a pipe sitting there. i was like what the hell am i going to do with a pipe. i was like what ever tho so i open the wideband box and inside was an oil filter, and a plastic piece that a gps would suction cup to. i was really pissed at this time, but i still had hope that the rest was in the areoforce box. open it and i see a box of NGK plugs. open it and the plugs are autolite plugs in NGK boxes. also in the box was the face to the areoforce gauge and a pulley of some sort. contact paypal and wrote him and the moderator. took pics of what i got in the mail and also printed out every message between me and Redlinesc101.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:48 AM

ok new problems

ok last comment and i wont come back here this guy cancelled his payment before he even got the item like 4-5 days from his bank account AS IN HE NEVER MADE THE TRANSACTION i think thats more scamming then that. ALso i know what i sent him is right there are tons of others who have bought from me. as i stated i wont comment again and sell the rest on other forums.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:59 AM

First hand claims by multiple people from different forums & from different places across the country to have been cheated or scammed by you is not hearsay. Now, if someone had posted on here that they heard that you were cheating people, that is hearsay - thus my posting above stating that I needed proof of wrongdoing to back up people's claims:

And don’t kid yourself, people much higher up the food chain than any of us here have been brought down by things found on the internet…

You state:

So what happened with this one from Redline Forums?:
Sir Sherlock Holmes is on the case. Your done for wink dink.

ok last comment and i wont come back here this guy cancelled his payment before he even got the item like 4-5 days from his bank account AS IN HE NEVER MADE THE TRANSACTION i think thats more scamming then that. ALso i know what i sent him is right there are tons of others who have bought from me. as i stated i wont comment again and sell the rest on other forums.
Who cares about someone canceling orders? This thread is about your scamming, not people scamming you (which hasn't happened) I wouldn't make a transaction with you either after taking peoples money and saying thats what you wanted and you got it. You got ***** to even still be on here defending yourself when there's info and proof on multiple forums. And those tons of people are trying to get their money back before you have it.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Premium Member

So whats your real name, since your paypal info is different from your name everyone knows you as? I am a firm believer in innocent until proven guilty. You gotta clear some of that stuff up.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:16 AM

Wow, that makes more sense now. You didn't need that broken boost controller so you swapped it out for my SAFC that you CAN use on your s/c. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Seriously Tyler Winkler, use that money you stole to go back to school. Learn how to read and write. Your grammar and spelling is horrible.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:20 AM

Interesting that the individual would then start a thread looking to buy the items you say that you shipped him:

Originally Posted by jupiter redlION
So just got my money back from that scammer Redlinesc101. now i want what i was buying from him. witch is a AEM Wideband,Areoforce Intorceptor, and Hurst short Shifter.. im open to any shifter except B&M they are awful! let me know whatcha have.

Thanks
And also interesting that you didn't say anything about demanding your parts back from him...

Then, on top of that, there's the use of multiple user names, multiple first & last names and multiple addresses. If you're not trying to fool people, then why do all of that?

All things taken into consideration don't add up in your favor. It's not a case of leaping to conclusions when everything is laid out, it is more of a case of "if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck... Then it most likely is a duck."

But, thereagain, I was asking for proof to confirm the alleged wrongdoing before taking any action.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:25 AM

For anyone on the redline forums. This is his new sn.

http://www.redline forums.com/forums...linesci0i.html
Old 06-02-2010, 02:27 AM

lol im sorry i know im not guilty let me start by saying if someone says they got a stock turbo when you sent them a hahn or they got nothing? why would i offer a refund KNOWING im not going to get anything back. Just put yourself in my shoes ALSO all these people have had the chance for me to sell them on ebay and they didnt want to pay for the added prices.

ALSO WTF WOULD I EVEN BUY A BOOST CONTROLLER FOR DUMB ASS I BOUGHT THE SAFC FOR A FRIEND YOU ******* TARD. AND THATS WHAT WE GOT WHAT I SENT YOU BACK A POS BOOST CONTORLLER THO APEXI NOT A SAFC YOUR A SCAMMER AND BLAMING ME FROM SOMETHING OUTSIDE THE FORUM

ALSO WHEN you get back from country we can talk in person im not going to debate this **** over a ******* forum for people to come back with what ifs THAT Guy in phx i sold the push on 2.8 got his pulley and richy installed it for him? o but i scammed everyone this is total horse ****!
Old 06-02-2010, 02:31 AM

lol im sorry i know im not guilty let me start by saying if someone says they got a stock turbo when you sent them a hahn or they got nothing? why would i offer a refund KNOWING im not going to get anything back. Just put yourself in my shoes ALSO all these people have had the chance for me to sell them on ebay and they didnt want to pay for the added prices.

ALSO WTF WOULD I EVEN BUY A BOOST CONTROLLER FOR DUMB ASS I BOUGHT THE SAFC FOR A FRIEND YOU ******* TARD. AND THATS WHAT WE GOT WHAT I SENT YOU BACK A POS BOOST CONTORLLER THO APEXI NOT A SAFC YOUR A SCAMMER AND BLAMING ME FROM SOMETHING OUTSIDE THE FORUM

ALSO WHEN you get back from country we can talk in person im not going to debate this **** over a ******* forum for people to come back with what ifs THAT Guy in phx i sold the push on 2.8 got his pulley and richy installed it for him? o but i scammed everyone this is total horse ****!
You lied
Old 06-02-2010, 02:32 AM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by cmatthewb101
You lied
I noticed he came back too
Old 06-02-2010, 02:33 AM

Why do you have multiple sign in names on multiple forums?

I am going to keep asking this till you answer.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:39 AM

all have been the same except the redline which was because it was a redline forum.

yes lol i know i lied about never coming back

YEA i couldnt help but look back and the case against me in like 1 hour got a good bit weaker but now omfg thats why you returned it cause ur supercharged **** you because u sent me the wrong item.

O he pulled his money not from paypal from his credit card which was a huge thing and also credit card fraud since he did indeed make the payments.

I did everything right other then take photos of it in the box before i shipped which judging by how retarded this has gotten i will do from now on. Also how retarded is this even if i did im sure it wouldnt prove anything to everyone else.

Last edited by Winkdogydog101; 06-02-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:46 AM

all have been the same except the redline which was because it was a redline forum.

yes lol i know i lied (OOWOWOOW NO NOW IM A SCAMMER CAUSE I LIED)

YEA i couldnt help but look back and the case against me in like 1 hour got a good bit weaker but now omfg thats why you returned it cause ur supercharged **** you because u sent me the wrong item.

O he pulled his money not from paypal from his credit card which was a huge thing and also credit card fraud since he did indeed make the payments.

I did everything right other then take photos of it in the box before i shipped which judging by how retarded this has gotten i will do from now on. Also how retarded is this even if i did im sure it wouldnt prove anything to everyone else.
Seriously, you have no chance. As soon as paypal has seen your posts and the evidence, your done for.
Actually yes it does make you a scammer if you lied about items you were selling.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:48 AM
Platinum Member

I'm still waiting on the explanation for stealing other members pictures
Old 06-02-2010, 02:53 AM

RedlineSCIOI is me on the redlineforums. I searched his paypal account on google and the first thing came up was redlineforums, which he was selling things on. I made that account just so I could search his user name to see if he scammed anyone else. Then I found this thread. Didn't expect to be posting on there because I did not find that "Do not buy" thread until I found this one. Confusing, sorry about that.

Winkdogydog101, dictionary.com and grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/. Bookmark them, please.

Why would I be wasting my time with this BS if I scammed you?. I could just move along to the next one, right?. I don't even own a cobalt, why else would I be here?.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:02 AM

Originally Posted by tengoku_hawaii
RedlineSCIOI is me on the redlineforums. I searched his paypal account on google and the first thing came up was redlineforums, which he was selling things on. I made that account just so I could search his user name to see if he scammed anyone else. Then I found this thread. Didn't expect to be posting on there because I did not find that "Do not buy" thread until I found this one. Confusing, sorry about that.
Dam, it felt like I hit the jackpot
Old 06-02-2010, 03:07 AM

So, he scammed you, but was left positive feeback for an item that sold for more?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120566709304

Again, this doesn't add up...
Old 06-02-2010, 03:26 AM

So, he scammed you, but was left positive feeback for an item that sold for more?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=120566709304

Again, this doesn't add up...
Thank you, and that guy actually bought a boost controller. He lives in New Jersey, one of the furthest states from Hawaii, it would have been easier to "bamboozle" him than you. Think about it.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:50 AM

i was saying i lied about it being my last comment there but again this is retarded your not going to take my side i have very vaild points but there is no point in going on and on when your going to find some way to tie it in.

UM i said what he sold me was a APEXI boost acuator or what ever and that is what he recived when i shipped his item back? was it not? open shut case bro. You messed up your items and i got refunded and i sent your item back i really dont know why you contuine to go on and on about it

UM thats not what he sent me there **** for brains i really think your being a bit full of yourself using your rank to somehow prove me guilty you and shove it up your ass because your rank or anything of the above doesnt make me less right for doing the right thing on all my transactions.

http://www.racinglab.com/apavacvalcon.html

also that is a close photo of what he sent me! second before he says OMFG look at how much it costs dude look at how much people sell things for these days i got a 2.6 pulley and hub for 20 that 1/5 the price of a new one just saying. Second it looks simmlar to the item i bought hints why i tried to contact him about it thinking he got it MIXED UP DID I NOT? third WHen you told me to go **** MYSELF IS WHEN I OPENED A CASE

ALSO IF IT COSTS SO MUCH WHY WOULD I SEND IT BACK DOESNT MAKE MUCH SENSE FOR ME SINCE I COULD HAVE SOLD IT FOR 400 BUCKS EASY IM SURE BUT I DID THE RIGHT THING AND SENT IT BACK AND NOW IM TO BLAME? REALLY

ALSO I DIDNT LIE TO ANYONE WHEN THEY BOUGHT THE ITEMS **** FOR BRAINS I WAS REFURRING TO LIEING ABOUT LAST POST

this is what im talking about if you wanna hear me then hear me out dont post and turn everything i say against me have some common sense

Last edited by Winkdogydog101; 06-02-2010 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: Do not buy from RedlineSC101 aka Winkdoggydog101