Parts Buy and sell your parts
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: Seats (back seats or whole set)

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 10:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB: Seats (back seats or whole set)

Well as pissed as I am about this.. I need to replace my seats.. Apparently mine or someone elses bad smoking habit caused a smoke to fly into my back seat and burn a hole right into my back seats.. So now I need to replace them with new ones.. The car is leased so it will need to be done regardless.. So because it is lease I would like it to back as it would come from factory.. Regardless of what seat colours.

If someone has a yellow bottom rear seat then I will purchase that.. If this isn't available then I will take someones all black interior or somones Recaro setup... I dont want to mismatch.. Or the dealer may say something.. Do one of these three options.. Replacement Yellow... All Black or Recaro Interior..

If anyone has something for sale then let me know... I am located in Whitby but I am willing to travel if the deal is good enough.. My buddy just picked up a full line of recaros for like $450 so I mean hopefully I can pick up a deal like that for all the recaro stuff.. If not then just normal interior is fine..

Contact me via email prostar01@rogers.com or call my cell 905-622-0828

Thanks Alots...
Old 05-26-2008, 10:43 PM

honestly, they may not say anything, and if they do, the cost cant be that much more than replacing them if any.. so why bother ? if you dont mind me asking.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by widebody_balt_ss
honestly, they may not say anything, and if they do, the cost cant be that much more than replacing them if any.. so why bother ? if you dont mind me asking.
I highly doubt that..

When you bring the car back.. They basically want it the same way you got it.. I mean it doesn't need to come back perfect.. Like your allowed a certain about of rock chips or such you can have cause it's expected that it will happen.. You you need to bring the car with tire tread left.. If you bring them back bald tires you get charged for new ones.. Same with the burn mark.. They will take one look at that and tell me I have to replace the seat or they will do it.. And I am sure at dealer cost it will cost me alot more to have them replace that bottom seat then what I can probably pick up someone elses seats from the net...

I mean if they would let something like that slide then sure I wouldn't even bother replacing them.. But for a burn mark in leather seats.. I am sure they will charge you for it.. I am almost 100% certain..
Old 05-27-2008, 12:12 AM

i have a full black cloth interior, i will sell for 250