Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

Once again

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 10:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again

So I bring the cobalt to the dealer cause orignally they were suppose to replace the center console and the panel on the passenger door that has the auto window. I had my mom bring it to the dealer cause it's by her job in NJ and I get it back and wouldn't you know, they replaced the console but forgot the panel. They even marked on the reciept they fixed it. So again she brings it down on another day she works. ...Oh and let me say, the reason they had to replace the panel was because the part that pops out, well they broke it at the dealer the one time I brought it there cause the panel wasn't sitting flush...So back on track, this was about a week or little longer ago and yesterday my gf goes to put down the window and the button doesn't go down, just up. I'm now gunna go to a different dealer (which I don't wanna do since they don'tlike to work on cars that weren't bought there) but I'm really tired of this dealer, they are basically a joke. Ok, so I'm pretty much vented out lol.