Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

ottp

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 03:30 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ottp

Every single thread on this forum based on real life experiences with the supporting vendors are locked , you guys should know they are based on real life experiences and should be taken serious , this forum loses all credibility when you acty like kids and beg for people to be banned or lock threads when people try to warn others against bad business like ottp did when they charged a big restocking fee on non stocked parts ----- makes a lot of sense huh ? Yet i bet many of you are so anxious to chime in here and bash on me for telling my experience !!!!!!
I ordered a part , paid with my credit card , they didnt have the part in stock and no date to recieve it , i asked it be cancelled , they keep 50.00 of my dam money , makes sense to u i bet huh ?
maybe if u bash me or beg me to be banned josh will give ya a sweet discount ? bash on losers
and to those who can understand , thanks for the support and lets work towards stopping vendors for charging restocking fees on non-stock parts !!

DOWN WITH OTTP
And yes lock the thread , ban me , bash me , i dont care , i did nothin wrong except try to get my story across the forums to try and get ottp to change policy or at the least give me back my fifty bucks !!!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:35 AM

well then, enjoy your final moments!
Old 05-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Banned

Again another child replying , you cannot resist can you ? how about just lock the thread after my post so the kids can make thier own threads ?
Old 05-11-2010, 03:40 AM

yea real childish considering ive been on this site for almost 5 years. and you are one asking to be banned when you can just take down your account yourself.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:42 AM
Banned

I want to make my experience well known and well remembered so that maybe ottp will not steal the next buyers money is all , you may think its ok but than again , it wasnt ur money right?
Old 05-11-2010, 03:43 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
ibban
Old 05-11-2010, 03:47 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
50 dollars does seem a bit steep, but you have to understand the reason for the fee.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
... :sigh:
Old 05-11-2010, 03:53 AM

I can show no emotion for morons that do not understand basic things.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:55 AM

welcome the the real world kid, vendors have cancellation/restocking fees. if this experience has been a shocker to you, just wait, it will continue as you continue to work with vendors.
Old 05-11-2010, 03:59 AM
Banned

What is the reason for the fee? Because i do not understand , they did not have the pulleys in stock to complete my stage kit nor did they have a date to get them .....why charge me a re-stocking fee when they never had the kit at all to start with ? ? I am like any normal buyer , when you send the money you expect to have your item in a timely manner and when that cannot happen , you ask for cancellation and go elsewheres!! I would have been fine had they refunded all my money I would have done business there again but made sure all parts were in stock.

Why do all the posts have to be locked when it comes to consumer posting bad experience with vendor? Why can;t the forum just let it go and if the vendor comes through for the customer like he should , would that be soo bad ? Do you think i would be mad at ottp if they gave me my money back ? Stop the --sigh-- and complaining and let the vendors do the talking here and you just decide in your head if you will deal with them or a reputable company whe you make your own orders ok ?

In these days of e-commerce, people have a lot of choices out there, and price shopping has never been easier. Customer service is a big way to differentiate your business, and it's how you win and retain customers.

n323er ur the moron if it makes you feel good inside posting what you did here. ... if that is all you can say when a fellow consumer is ripped off you must be troubled.
AGAIN my point here is why charge a restocking fee when they did not have stock of the items??? Can noone see the injustice here ?

IMHO the staff's job on a website is not only to ensure the forum rules are being followed but to ensure that we're being honest about the sponsors on our site and not promoting companies that could possibly be ripping people off. By nature you learn to trust the sponsors on the sites you post on so if the site keeps protecting and hiding issues with a sponsor then they're just misleading the community and they're just as guilty as the vendors ripping people off.

Last edited by stevenca; 05-11-2010 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2010, 04:11 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
First off, this isn't the right section. This is Problems and Service, as in mechanical problems with your cobalt and what service you had done to fix it. This is not the section to post problems with a vendor.

So that's your first mistake. And a reason the mods keep locking the threads, and the reason you will soon be banned.

Secondly.....

"Returns and order cancellations will be handled as follows. If your order has not shipped you will be charged a 10% processing fee. If your order has been shipped you will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Your fee will be based off of the whole order amount including shipping and tax. Your refund can be given in store credit or put back on your charge card, we will make the decision on which one you get. No cash refunds will be given under any circumstances"

Right there in the bold. 10% processing fee for returns or cancellations. Not restocking. Restocking is a 15% fee.

So what is there to not understand?

What stage kit did you buy? You can easily rack up 500 dollars that would result in a 50 dollar processing fee if you cancelled.

Last edited by ralliartist; 05-11-2010 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2010, 04:17 AM

exactly. theres a lot of vendors. you should be checking out
1) prices
2) stock levels
3) is this the correct product
4) shipping rates
5) policies for returns refunds cancellations

all of these you could have easily have gotten. i guarantee if you emailed them and for stock levels they would have said they are waiting for a new shipment... then you can take your business elsewhere. i remember seeing a similar thread yesterday where the guy said he was emailing back and forth about it to make sure a part would work on his car, yet he never asked if it was in stock... not to bright IMO

its also your fault for not reading the policies that you clicked that you read when you bought from them. remember its a little checkbox...

you bitch about people acting childish but its you in fact are the child because you didn't do the due diligence of reading the policies and checking to make sure they have something. its not like it says on their site they are in stock so you shouldnt have assumed that they were. had they lied on their site and said they had them, then later on said they were out. they never made a promise they had them.

$50 also isnt a big deal compared to other things you will be spending money on as you continue to grow up. try canceling a down payment on a car, or a house.

fees are there because paypal has fees, visa then has fees, website maintenance has fees, then you want to refund your money which means double the fees again. its not free to ring through a visa/ mastercard for customers. they shouldnt have to suffer the burden because you dont want to wait.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:25 AM

i promise , this kids probly 19 and works at walmart...
Old 05-11-2010, 04:38 AM
Banned

no age 32 work at RIM , just dont like to see my money wasted but thx for showing your age.
ottp had the chance to tell me they had no stock when we was emailing and they did not , they bragged up thier stage kit over others but not once said they was having problems getting pulleys in for the kits and it could not ship for a while....that would be good busniess please stop replying here and let the post die like the rest of the vendor reports.

oh and a reply to thedude ----- they shouldnt have to suffer the burden because you dont want to wait.

wtf ? lol are u that stupid? why dont u just write them a charity cheque then and i will keep my 50 bux ? go make ur own i love ottp thread :P

So because I dont want to wait a month for a stage kit it is ok for a business to steal $50.00 of my money ? Ok than , you;re right and I'm wrong??!!??

slowbalt u must also be 19 if that is your complete post here ..... in response to a vendor issue i must be a kid? nice 1

Last edited by stevenca; 05-11-2010 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2010, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by stevenca
no age 32 work at RIM , just dont like to see my money wasted but thx for showing your age.
ottp had the chance to tell me they had no stock when we was emailing and they did not , they bragged up thier stage kit over others but not once said they was having problems getting pulleys in for the kits and it could not ship for a while....that would be good busniess please stop replying here and let the post die like the rest of the vendor reports.

oh and a reply to thedude ----- they shouldnt have to suffer the burden because you dont want to wait.

wtf ? lol are u that stupid? why dont u just write them a charity cheque then and i will keep my 50 bux ? go make ur own i love ottp thread :P

So because I dont want to wait a month for a stage kit it is ok for a business to steal $50.00 of my money ? Ok than , you;re right and I'm wrong??!!??

so your 32 going on 12?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:40 AM

Didn't realize you were going to create a thread about a thread....

Tell you what. If you're going to PM me about a trivial issue which you have an issue understanding, make damn sure you can receive PM's back, or the recipient will go about creating another thread about you pissing about something taht you should hae done your homework on in the first place.

why dont u just write them a charity cheque then and i will keep my 50 bux ?
Maybe I will...I'll get a ******* tax write-off.

Last edited by WhiteFiver; 05-11-2010 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-11-2010, 04:43 AM
Banned

There ya go , another great response that changed the whole ******* world!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 04:44 AM

There ya go , another great response that changed the whole ******* world!!!
Hey, I'm not the one that doesn't want to receive PM's from intelligent 19 year olds. Probably concerned that I would show you up in the real word. Not to mention, I know how a ******* ',' works. P.S., there is no *space* before a *comma.*
Old 05-11-2010, 04:45 AM

Working for a corporation you should know that there is always fine print. I can understand your logic. But the fault remains on you since they have a policy in place and you paid which means you agreed to the policy, it sucks but it's business. If a person goes and puts a down payment on a car and wants it back. The dealer has every right to keep it being the person signed paperwork saying so.
Old 05-11-2010, 04:46 AM

sweet josh just gave me 50 bucks off a heat exchanger sence he had an extra 50 bucks on the books...thanks steve lmao
Old 05-11-2010, 04:46 AM
Banned

oh and I have disabled pm's because I don't want to hear from kids like you ..... seeing your foolishness here on my thread is enough bullshit already for me Go to hell loser , make your own thread to suck up for discounts cuz ottp still sucks for about 20% of this forum no matter how you make it seem
Old 05-11-2010, 04:48 AM

oh and I have disabled pm's because I don't want to hear from kids like you ..... seeing your foolishness here on my thread is enough bullshit already for me Go to hell loser , make your own thread to suck up for discounts cuz ottp still sucks for about 20% of this forum no matter how you make it seem
He did make a new thread *******.
You posted in it for gods sake. Did you already forget?
Old 05-11-2010, 04:49 AM
Banned

crypticscifer - thank you for the most honest looking reply i have seen on here yet.
I am one of the people who check yes to terms and conditions without reading them whether I am installing something on windows or buying something at a store , I would never have expected to pay a restocking fee or some other penalties for a non-stock and impossible to stock for a long time product so yes , I am guilty of thinking a business cared about its customer. Sure, keep the fee incurred for running my credit card through , I can understand that ! But this was highway robbery, , . thanks for being grown up about not agreeing with me.
steve
Old 05-11-2010, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by SlowBalt_06
sweet josh just gave me 50 bucks off a heat exchanger sence he had an extra 50 bucks on the books...thanks steve lmao
Instigator

Quick Reply: ottp