Problems/Service/Maintenance Do you have problems with your new 2.0, 2.2, or 2.4L? What kind of service did you have done?

whats going out?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 11:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
whats going out?

is it the starter or battery?

story, this morning i woke up to install my forge bpv, i was dumb and played the radio while i was swapping the old out with the new. while i was doing so i heard the radio kept going out then back in. so i turn the key off and finished installing the bpv. finished the install and went to start the car to test it and it wont start. when i turn the key all i hear is clicking noise. ima try to find someone with jumper cable so see if giving me a boost will help. maybe my battery is low. been having factory batter since i bought the car, been like 3 and half years i believe
Old 03-19-2011, 11:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jaygo7007

story, this morning i woke up to install my forge bpv, i was dumb and played the radio while i was swapping the old out with the new. while i was doing so i heard the radio kept going out then back in. so i turn the key off and finished installing the bpv. finished the install and went to start the car to test it and it wont start. when i turn the key all i hear is clicking noise. ima try to find someone with jumper cable so see if giving me a boost will help. maybe my battery is low. been having factory batter since i bought the car, been like 3 and half years i believe
haha these batterys make absolutely no sense dude. when i was putting my short throw shift in my car i had the radio playing a the light in the mirror on with the car off. ha by the time i was done i was like wait.. y isnt the radio on. i tried to start the car and it was completely dead. so i had my gf jump my car and its literally been months since then and my car is still fine ha. im sure ill need to actually buy a new battery eventually but as of now. not needed ha
Old 03-19-2011, 12:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jaygo7007

Pushstart your car, go to autozone, take out your battery, take it in and have them test it.
Also check for loose connections...