Show & Shine Detailing, washing, waxing, paint care, wax, etc.

best spray detailer.

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Meguiras Ultimate Quick Detailer
Old 05-08-2009, 01:25 PM

well ordered zaino x-8 finale spray. i love zaion products but never tried it.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:22 PM

the orange bottle of armor all detailer or mequires ultimate quick detailer
Old 05-08-2009, 09:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by 05LSCobalt
well ordered zaino x-8 finale spray. i love zaion products but never tried it.
Good choice. I'm telling you this **** is sick. When I wash my car, I use the chamois and then I either use the Grand Finale or I use the Z6 and it looks like I spent hours detailing it.

Also purchase Z2 polish and do that first and then the Z6. Every time you use the Z2 the shine only gets deeper.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:19 PM

welli got the kit along time ago that comes with it all but the z-8. so i still have some of it. and good choice my friend. zaino is 1 of the best detailing companys around.
Old 05-10-2009, 03:05 AM

Originally Posted by Staged07SS
I agree .... Great product !!!
i just purchased this product gonna try it out tommorow
after i wash and dry just spray work around and dry again?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:57 PM

I recently started using all Zaino products. I clay bared it then did 3 coats of z-5, 3 coats of z-2, and maintain it with the z-6 detail spray and it always looks great. The z-8 spray is suppose to be awesome too but its a bit more expensive.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:14 PM

I always thought that most spray detailers were 80% water and 20% actual product...
Old 06-03-2009, 05:17 PM

some might be. but this zaino z8 that i have is f-ing amazing.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Banned

turbo wax everything!

especially their new wax!
http://www.turbowax.com/prod/CarWax-Polycharger
Old 06-03-2009, 08:11 PM

na im good. my zaino **** is way better then turbowax
Old 06-04-2009, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by beamer1341
Turtle Wax ICE got them all; all work great
I've found no other quick Detailer that works as well as this on a Black car. I love this stuff. Don't know how good it shows on other colors, but it makes black look....deep...like you aren't looking at a car door but a door shaped pile of oil.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:39 AM

na im good. my zaino **** is way better then turbowax
o really??? well have fun swinging from zainos nut there bud

Originally Posted by monkeiboy
I've found no other quick Detailer that works as well as this on a Black car. I love this stuff. Don't know how good it shows on other colors, but it makes black look....deep...like you aren't looking at a car door but a door shaped pile of oil.
sadly ICE is not a good product to use...AT BEST it lasts a week....

Last edited by laserblue2006; 06-04-2009 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2009, 12:11 PM

turtle wax as u dry works suprisingly well for the amount of time it saves u
Old 06-04-2009, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by laserblue2006
o really??? well have fun swinging from zainos nut there bud

sadly ICE is not a good product to use...AT BEST it lasts a week....

Wow, really? Anybody elses opinion you'd like to bash while you're at it? Don't hold back now, I'm sure there's someone ELSE WHOSE DREAMS YOU CAN CRUSH!!!!!

No seriously though, what's your real complaints with both products, and what do YOU recommend since you have an opinion.

where I live NO spray detailer lasts for a week. Hell I'm lucky if I can go to two weeks without my wax job being acid rained and sun baked off.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:19 PM

I use my own detailing spray, it's very similar to ONR except it lasts for months (the amount not the duration). I'll get some pics when I can.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:23 PM

Wow, really? Anybody elses opinion you'd like to bash while you're at it? Don't hold back now, I'm sure there's someone ELSE WHOSE DREAMS YOU CAN CRUSH!!!!!

No seriously though, what's your real complaints with both products, and what do YOU recommend since you have an opinion.

where I live NO spray detailer lasts for a week. Hell I'm lucky if I can go to two weeks without my wax job being acid rained and sun baked off.
complaints with turtle wax ice-(the whole line not just the spray detailer) they dont work....the "polish" isnt even a polish its a quick detailer at best. quick detailers are not meant to last....they are meant to boost shine for a show...and im not just bashing i have used it....it doesnt work anywhere near as good as Turbowax, Poorboys, or Zaino.

zaino i have no complaints with it is a very good product and a great company but to be so narrow-minded as to say that his stuff is better while having never tried the turbowax stuff is nut-swinging...

i recommend Poorboys or Turbowax because those 2 are my personal favorites for sealants and quick detailers....Zaino is just as good and i never said it wasnt...

BTW a very reputable member on here lives in arkansas and has no problem getting his wax to last a few months....
Old 06-04-2009, 01:54 PM

Lucas Slick Mist
Old 06-04-2009, 02:40 PM

some of you guys really need to figure out that OTC stuff is not typically your best bet. personally, im using some poorboys QD right now. its a bitch to apply, but holy cow it stays and protects. ive NEVER seen a QD last like this stuff.

turtle wax ice products suck major ass. no matter where you are at. just because it is easy to apply doesnt mean its doing a good job.

trust me man, the stuff im using lasts a long ass time. i used it on an ISF about 2 weeks ago, its been driven daily for 2 weeks, rained on several times, driven in the rain, and hasnt been waxed in 2-3 months. when i sprayed it down the water beaded up like it had just been waxed.

Last edited by hatrickstu; 06-04-2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-04-2009, 03:00 PM

ive used poorboys and plenty of other brands. i have never tried the turbo wax. but i wouldnt mind. i like zaino just because that its so easy to use and produces AMAZING work with my portercable. but im no professional like yall. i just have knowledge. when ever i run out of my zaino i wil give turbo wax i try. what products do you reccomend from thm?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:02 PM

ive never used the zaino QD, so i cant compare it. as far as pc work is concered, mine sees a steady supply of optimum and poorboys products
Old 06-04-2009, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
some of you guys really need to figure out that OTC stuff is not typically your best bet. personally, im using some poorboys QD right now. its a bitch to apply, but holy cow it stays and protects. ive NEVER seen a QD last like this stuff.

turtle wax ice products suck major ass. no matter where you are at. just because it is easy to apply doesnt mean its doing a good job.

trust me man, the stuff im using lasts a long ass time. i used it on an ISF about 2 weeks ago, its been driven daily for 2 weeks, rained on several times, driven in the rain, and hasnt been waxed in 2-3 months. when i sprayed it down the water beaded up like it had just been waxed.
Something about the rain up here Stu. It just EATS through wax. One rain, it's cool, water still beads. If you don't wash it off again though, the second rain, not so cool. THe dirt and water just clings to the car. It still beads, but it won't roll off. By the third rain, it's not really beading anymore. The sun just compounds the fact.

Damn you and your marginal air and water pollution.

What's this poorboys QD stuff?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:08 PM

i doubt out weather is that much different.

http://www.autogeek.net/poorboys-qui...iler-plus.html

they make them in bigger sizes as well
Old 06-04-2009, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by laserblue2006
complaints with turtle wax ice-(the whole line not just the spray detailer) they dont work....the "polish" isnt even a polish its a quick detailer at best. quick detailers are not meant to last....they are meant to boost shine for a show...and im not just bashing i have used it....it doesnt work anywhere near as good as Turbowax, Poorboys, or Zaino.

zaino i have no complaints with it is a very good product and a great company but to be so narrow-minded as to say that his stuff is better while having never tried the turbowax stuff is nut-swinging...

i recommend Poorboys or Turbowax because those 2 are my personal favorites for sealants and quick detailers....Zaino is just as good and i never said it wasnt...

BTW a very reputable member on here lives in arkansas and has no problem getting his wax to last a few months....
I've never really used any OTHER product from Turtle wax, so I wouldn't know.
I've tried Zaino, Meguilars, Turbowax, Black Magic, etc. In terms of shine quality out of a quick detailer, ICE beat them all hands down. I'll admit I've never tried Poorboys, so I'll give that one a whirl.
I assume your talking about Stu. His weather is different from mine. He gets snow, I get rain; He gets sun, I get rain; He gets rain, I get tornados and golf ball sized hail, lol.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:14 PM

ive used poorboys and plenty of other brands. i have never tried the turbo wax. but i wouldnt mind. i like zaino just because that its so easy to use and produces AMAZING work with my portercable. but im no professional like yall. i just have knowledge. when ever i run out of my zaino i wil give turbo wax i try. what products do you reccomend from thm?
im sorry for my earlier post this post right here shows you are not a nut-swinging jerk....so i retract and apologize for my last post..

i reccomend anything by them there products all work very very well and are very easy to use...

I've never really used any OTHER product from Turtle wax, so I wouldn't know.
I've tried Zaino, Meguilars, Turbowax, Black Magic, etc. In terms of shine quality out of a quick detailer, ICE beat them all hands down. I'll admit I've never tried Poorboys, so I'll give that one a whirl.
I assume your talking about Stu. His weather is different from mine. He gets snow, I get rain; He gets sun, I get rain; He gets rain, I get tornados and golf ball sized hail, lol.
my weather cant be much different than yours tho...seeing as how you are perfectly between me and stu...

Last edited by laserblue2006; 06-04-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: best spray detailer.