Site Development and Help Site Discussions, Suggestions, and Help

Organization

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2004, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Organization

When/if this site and community grows, I think there should be consideration taken for the development of chapters. Instead of general regions, begin to add regional chapters. Of course, this will depend moreso on the participation of people..but the car forum/club/group I'm associated with right now is very organized, not only physically in the aspect of regions, but with the site.

Check it out at http://forums.probetalk.com

Probes!!? Yeah, Probes. Bad ass cars, bad ass engines. A true underdog, but that's another post. I frequent many car forums each week, and theirs has to be in my top 3 favorites. Figured I'd lend my .02 cents.

So far, so good with this board. Especially considering the car isn't even on the market yet. There's only good things in store for this place and the car.
Old 09-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Site Founder

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard, and I really like your idea! As we grow, I will be able to make you guys a group, Team, chapter or whatever you want to call it for whatever region
Old 09-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Premium Member

That seems like a pretty cool site actually. I'm not a huge fan of the Probe (good engine, bad name ) but the Chapter's idea sounds good for when the site starts to get huge.
Old 09-17-2004, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by zstyle
That seems like a pretty cool site actually. I'm not a huge fan of the Probe (good engine, bad name ) but the Chapter's idea sounds good for when the site starts to get huge.
And that's all I was saying. I know most people cringe when they hear the name "Probe", but honestly..the engine is quite amazing in design. It loves modifications, just takes a bit of extra work to get things going. And, it's also a beautiful car, IMO.