South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, and FL

Virginia Cobalts

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Worst thing EVER!!!

Ya'll, the worst thing happened to me last night!

My car was christened... someone... barfed in my front seat

Luckily I was able to get it all up without an issue, or it staining my mat and carpet...

Ugh I was in tears...
Old 07-22-2006, 08:00 AM

hey guy im from charlotte nc
im going to virginia manasa to visit my family this sunday and monday
is there anything going on on sunday
or any drag ways????
Old 07-22-2006, 08:16 AM

dont know
Old 07-22-2006, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by 06GrimmSS/SC
Laser Blue SS/SC was me. I saw your decals but I was in a rush so I couldn't make contact. I live in Newport News, had my SS/SC since the end of February.

My SS/SC can always be determined by the white nautical star (no, I'm not in the Navy, ex-USAF but I like the old-school tattoo look of them) decals on the rear passenger windows.

You work up at NSA Base. I see your car every freakin' morning when you come through the gate. This is my wifes s/n...Anyways just realized who you were. --Josh

Oh yah and anyone going to jenros i think we're gonna go after we go to hampton to look at apartments. Making heather drive so i can ride in the eclipse. i'll have to come back and wash the cobalt beforei head out so it'll be like 3 or 4 before we show up. hollar if you're going --Josh
Old 07-22-2006, 09:58 AM

ill be there, i dont get out of work till around 6pm though, if anyone is still there by that time
Old 07-22-2006, 09:59 AM

doc said something about going to another drag strip on the weekend of the 6th.
Old 07-22-2006, 10:26 AM

we'll probably still be there by six. I think i'm actually off on the 6th so for once i'll be able to go. I think heather is off to so i'm sure she'll ride along. MIR is up in maryland just on the other side of the border.
Old 07-22-2006, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by xCobalt05x
ill be there, i dont get out of work till around 6pm though, if anyone is still there by that time
i couldnt get of that day from work. i need at least a months notice to take a day off
Old 07-22-2006, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by Hotcherries27
I never knew what the hell was back in that commercial park area... what time do you usually cross the bridge to go back to NN? I've been moving the past few days so I've just been in and around Gloucester....
depends on how many slow pokes are in front of me but normally it takes me about 10 mins to hit the bridge-5:10~5:20. that would eplain why i havent seen you this past week. but you know theres a blue ss s/c out there to
Old 07-22-2006, 05:03 PM

i wont be able to go to the drag strip on the weekend of the 5th and 6th, i have to work that weekend and no one will switch me weekends because we are in the ship yards and we move back aboard the ship that weekend. Maybe next time guys, sorry. I'll try and ask one more person if they will work for me when i come into work on monday
Old 07-24-2006, 07:57 AM

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by artawesome
depends on how many slow pokes are in front of me but normally it takes me about 10 mins to hit the bridge-5:10~5:20. that would eplain why i havent seen you this past week. but you know theres a blue ss s/c out there to

I dunno about the blue ss/sc but there is also a yellow ss/sc in g-town... i ordered my decal for my side window this weekend - so i'll have that on soon so i can be picked out of a crowd i see ss/sc everywhere... but I don' think any are on this site...... and i never have a chance to talk to any of them....

you crossing the bridge at 5:10-5:20 haha you'll never see me up and out that early!
i'm usually coming back to g-town about 3:30-4:00.....
Old 07-25-2006, 12:01 AM

I dunno about the blue ss/sc but there is also a yellow ss/sc in g-town... i ordered my decal for my side window this weekend - so i'll have that on soon so i can be picked out of a crowd i see ss/sc everywhere... but I don' think any are on this site...... and i never have a chance to talk to any of them....

you crossing the bridge at 5:10-5:20 haha you'll never see me up and out that early!
i'm usually coming back to g-town about 3:30-4:00.....
no no i cross the bridge about 6 am in the morning and cross it agian heading home between 5:10~5:20
you see SS s/c all over or just cobalts? i rarily see the coupes let alone the SS s/c, sedans are another story though
Old 07-25-2006, 08:18 AM

Talking

no no i cross the bridge about 6 am in the morning and cross it agian heading home between 5:10~5:20
you see SS s/c all over or just cobalts? i rarily see the coupes let alone the SS s/c, sedans are another story though
Ohhh... I get it! Lol... I'm a little slow every now and again -- Here lately I've been going across @ 7:15-7:20ish...

There's a yellow coupe, and a yellow SS/SC (I believe haven't been behind him)..... there's also been a red ss/sc unless you've been up that way once or twice.........
Old 07-25-2006, 06:44 PM

well i was headed home on the interstate this afternoon. i glanced over at the opposite lane to look @ the cars, and what did i see a lime green car with a thick red pin stip down the side of the door ( i believe it was red, was sure ) as it passed i noticed its backlights...IT WAS A COBALT!!!!!! i couldnt believe my eyes, not sure if i still do. when i 1st saw the limegreen i thought it was a Neon, then i saw its taillights and yelled cobalt!
Old 07-25-2006, 07:01 PM

well i was headed home on the interstate this afternoon. i glanced over at the opposite lane to look @ the cars, and what did i see a lime green car with a thick red pin stip down the side of the door ( i believe it was red, was sure ) as it passed i noticed its backlights...IT WAS A COBALT!!!!!! i couldnt believe my eyes, not sure if i still do. when i 1st saw the limegreen i thought it was a Neon, then i saw its taillights and yelled cobalt!

wow, howd that color look on it? i'd like to see it personally. Why didn't you yank out a camera and snap a pic?!?!? haha
Old 07-25-2006, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by bluntgasm
wow, howd that color look on it? i'd like to see it personally. Why didn't you yank out a camera and snap a pic?!?!? haha
like i said, i wasnt sure what i was looking at until i looked back and saw the taillights. then again i was moving @ 70 mph the opposite direction
Old 07-25-2006, 08:49 PM

has anyone else noticed that all the srt4 drivers (well actually just the 3 that i've seen so far in my cobalt) are ********? is it just me that they enjoy flipping off? its aggrivating to say the least. i personally think the srt4 is a nice car, but not as nice as mine al the same you dont see me being a complete retard to them for not getting a cobalt.

haters
Old 07-26-2006, 01:55 PM

SRT-4 did a ricer flyby me last night, i came out of a toll booth pretty slow and he must have been tailing me when i got on the onramp doing god knows what speed haha.....
Old 08-04-2006, 03:31 PM

Thank you guys for being patient. This poker run is going to be rather special. Not only will be supporting CHKD as in the last poker run but our troops. There are a few of you who have requested another poker run before you head off to Iraq. I was floored. Faced with the task ahead I couldn't believe, TTE couldn't believe you had thoughts of the poker run. So this is also for you guys and gals. I personally thank you. To show support TTE is trying to get enough yellow ribbons so that every participant the day of the poker run can show its support. If you can help with the yellow ribbon please email me ASAP!

As before you will be collecting cards to build you best poker hand. If you have the best hand at the end of the day....you win. Win what? CASH! It's that easy and it's that fun. Drive your car (responsibly), meet people, and make some money. And if you don't win well don't worry. Your donation of $10to play goes to CHKD. Team Top End has personally been affected by this great charity. So it's our turn, your turn, to help CHKD out. Making a child happy is never a waste of your time so spend it with us on August 5th 2006.

So mark you calendars now and make a difference while having fun!

What: TTE Poker Run VI to raise money for CHKD

When: August 5, 2006

Time: Registration begins at 10am at Elite Autosound and Performance. We leave promptly at 1130am

Where: The event will visit Custom Car Care, Elite Autosound and
Performance, Dyno INC, Millennium Autosports, Stock Or Modified Bodyworks and Bailey's Grille and Tavern

General Poker Run Information:

For those that have not attended a TTE Poker Run this is a driving event. The event will start promtly at 10am at Elite Autosound and Performance. Registration will end at 1130am. This aspect is different. We will not be accepting late participants. You can catch up at later stoping points but will NOT be allowed to enter the poker aspect of the event. When you register half of the fee goes to charity and the other half to the POT. Whoever has the best poker hand at the end of the day wins half that pot. Registration is:

Package 1 is $10 per person. This package includes registration fee, directions to each stop of the Poker Run in order, and special coupons/flyers from each sponsor of the event.

Package 2 is $25 per person. This package includes package 1 along with the TTE Poker Run Commerative T-shirt. This package is limited to 30 as that is the quantity of shirts. So register early via paypal (kylerichardson@email.com). Please email Kyle your forum screen name and best email address for contact after you have sent the money.

HOW TO PLAY:

You will pick a card from a deck at Elite Autosound and Performance upon registering. We will write it on a master sheet. You will then proceed to Stock Or Modified Bodyworks, Dyno Inc, Millennium Autosports, Custom Car Care and finally Bailey's Grille and Tavern. At each location you will pick your 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and finally 6th card. Obviously there is only a need for 5 cards in poker so you have an extra chance to win with 6 stops. Best 5 cards will be used. Each card will be written on a sheet that the shops will already have. These sheets will be faxed back to us at Bailey's at the end of the event (so no cheating can occur). The best poker hand wins 1/2 THE POT OF REGISTRATION! Now additional donations on top of the $10 registration (shirt proceeds go directly to CHKD) will go soley to the CHKD.

The event is not a Cannon Ball Run. So high speed driving is not necessary at this event. This is an event to ultimately raise money for children. This event is away for us to do such a thing and enjoy our cars/friends at the same time. In order to win 1/2 the pot you must visit all shops throughout the day.

This is an event for anybody to participate in. The more the merrier. Bare with us on the day of the event as parking might be an issue depending on how many people participat in this event.

Each shop will be having SPECIAL OFFERS on the day of the event. For SPECIAL OFFER details please call the shops. At the last event the special offers were quite impressive as i am sure some of you already know.

*1st spot*
Elite Auto Sound and Performance 599-3899 ask for Paul
759B J. Clyde Morris Blvd
Newport News, Va. 23601
www.eliteautosoundandperformance.com

*2nd spot*
Stock Or Modified Bodyworks 757-301-8490 ask for Leo
3440 Chandler Creek Rd, Suite 102
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23453
www.stockormodified.com

*3rd spot*
Dyno Inc 493-3555 ask for Shawn
549 S Birdneck Rd Suite 108
Virginia Beach, VA 23451-5892

*4th spot*
Millennium Autosports 853-7771 ask for Gray or Brian
1146 Ingleside Road
Norfolk, Va. 23502
www.millenniumautosports.com

*5th spot*
Custom Car Care 591-7500 ask for Brady
1816 George Washington Memorial Highway
Yorktown, Va. 23693
www.customcarcareva.com

*6th spot*
Bailey's Grille and Tavern
12300 Jefferson Ave
Newport News, VA 23602-6900

Any question just email me at Carl_TeamTopEnd@yahoo.com

Also this event has several other sponsors other than the poker run stop sponsors. If you know of a business or you yourself would like to advertise your business to the participants of the poker run please contact me for details. Email me if you are intersted about more details at Carl_TeamTopEnd@yahoo.com. Other sponsors of this event are:

Gold's Gym of Newport News 599-GOLD ask for Carl
Spare Time Bowling 838-2121
GNC Hampton Roads 249-9118
Old 08-04-2006, 03:33 PM

figure i would post this from vadriven.com we're going tomorrow, so maybe we'll see a few more of u out there
Old 08-05-2006, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by heather-12
figure i would post this from vadriven.com we're going tomorrow, so maybe we'll see a few more of u out there

wish i could but i have an appt at DAS to get my alarm installed. if you lived in my neighborhood you'd be getting it done first too. haha. have fun though, maybe i'll go for a stroll and see some of ya'll!
Old 08-06-2006, 01:05 AM

wish i could but i have an appt at DAS to get my alarm installed. if you lived in my neighborhood you'd be getting it done first too. haha. have fun though, maybe i'll go for a stroll and see some of ya'll!
I need to be getting an alarm myself - i just moved in with my boyfriend - who knew Gloucester had a ghetto! Haha...
Old 08-06-2006, 01:15 AM

I need to be getting an alarm myself - i just moved in with my boyfriend - who knew Gloucester had a ghetto! Haha...
haha i sure didn't.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:23 AM

haha i sure didn't.
Haha... lets just say we're the only house in a neighborhood that has 2 trailor parks - granted we're at the beginning of the road with a nice family w/ a nice trailor across the street - but our house looks like a mansion compared to some of those things...

Cops are always in and out of there... makes me nervous... plus we have a local crack ***** (no joke - swear to god... maybe I needa picture haha) she walks up and down the highway yelling at people and talking to herself... and of course she walks up and down my street - freaks me the hell out!
Old 08-06-2006, 12:38 PM

two words for you.... "gun permit" --Josh

Quick Reply: Virginia Cobalts