South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, and CO

Nm Balts

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Nal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by raynrishad
I'm up almost directly on Unser and Northern. We don't have a dog any more... Sister brings her Pit over now and then but eh. I don't cruise around much in the day time due to working at night, but sometimes I'm out during the day.
I here you man, I'm in the same boat, don't get to play much, I see the car on the driveway all the time, maybe I'll walk over on the weekend (beer on hand looking lost ), I'm at the corner house next to the guy with the red retriever (don't know the breed).
Old 03-30-2009, 05:19 PM

The dog that barks ALLL the ******* time?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:36 PM
Nal

lol yeah, your house it's sorrounded by barking dogs, every once in awhile my malamute howls back, well it actually sounds more like someone grabbed him by the ***** and pulled, like a high pitch whine
Old 04-01-2009, 06:02 AM

I HATE the neighbors golden retreiver. They leave it out ALL the time and all it does is bark, bark, and bark.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Hey, Nal. We should get together and snap some shots of our balts together if the weather ever gets better.
Old 04-11-2009, 01:05 AM
Nal

dude my car got cleaned thursday and it's pooped again, stupid wind/rain sprinkle/sand

sure let me know, I was gonna swing by your place last weekend, my little bro drove up, and wanted to find a rotary shop, to start modding his RX-8, but the one we were told doesn't exist, so I drove the 8 around town Saturday, and sunday I helped him change the oil on it (I love that car)

Last edited by Nal; 04-11-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2009, 02:01 AM

Got to LOVE NM weather eh? This wind blows. And if it's not windy its raining.

Dude, I was going to work friday night cruising down Elison to Coors. Pulled up to yellow TC balt. I pulled up next to him and downshifted into second at about 40. Noy ONLY did he not want to play with me he slowed down!

I was seriously sad. Hope it wasn't any of our local SSnetwork buddies....
Old 04-13-2009, 09:14 PM
Nal

it's called RESPECT, they know the sport reds are the faster ones, lol
Old 04-14-2009, 02:00 AM

Hey, where did you pick up your balt? When I looked for my 08 NO one had or could even get one here or in abq. I had to go up to Santa Fe and managed to get mine from them. Granted the one they got me actually fell off the truck on its way here... They ended up flying me to Pheonix to pick one up. -_-
Old 04-14-2009, 03:06 AM
Nal

I drove an '08 sport red, at reliable on coors a bit before I saw yours at your house for the first time, I thought that you got the one since it was the only one I've ever seen in town on that color, that's when they first came out the dude was an idiot and told me it was an '07 sc, and I didn't know any better since it had been awile since I looked at cars, but it was an '08, I recognized the wheels I even made a comment about how much better they looked compared to the older ones, and how much quicker it felt.

My '09 I got from casa on lomas, they had 2 sport red sedans (incluiding mine) and I believe 2 black sedans, no coupes, galles had a couple coupes but the wife is paying for the car and she wanted more comfort, so sedan it was, otherwise mine would've been a silver bullet coupe w/lowrise. I've seen another sport red sedan like mine turn into the community behind crazy croc's

I had a banana ss with a high rise, pass me tonight on my way to work on paseo, it was going about 80 mph, I was on my bike and sped up to see if it was a tc, but when I got close it would speed up so I couldn't tell if it was a tc or an sc, at the entrance into 25 I tryed to get closer but he or she just kept speeding up and I ain't got a radar detector so I quit at about 85-95, didn't really pay much attention to the speed, I know he/she was getting up quick, and I backed off, so I guess tonight it's my turn to be the *****

Last edited by Nal; 04-14-2009 at 04:01 AM.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:25 AM

I almost picked up a sport model for the same price i would have paid for my SS from either Casa or Galles. I wasnt too thrilled about that so I walked out on them...There are VERY few exterior differences on cobalts from 05-09. You'de actually have to know what you're looking for to see them. Which makes it fun for us as it turns the TC into a kind of a sleeper.

Seems after the 08 model the popularity picked up on them. I've owned a sedan and two coupes now and the only diffeence in comfortability I see is not having to move a seat any time you need to get into the back seat. The back seat feels the same in size in both the sedan and coupe.

Sigh. I hate it when people think you want to play with them when youre just trying to get a look at their car -_-

Were you around when I had my g/f's 07lt , my 08, and a rental 09lt all sitting in my driveway? was funny *****, man.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:52 PM
Nal

I probably was, I was one of the first people to move in the community, but I never really pay much attention, I think I've seen an HHR, the black balt and the SS, I know you had a car show going on when I left Sat, lol. it was kinda hard to miss the 30 vehicles in your house, that camo truck was cool looking
Old 04-14-2009, 10:12 PM

hehe, the black balt is my g/f's so that'll be around for a while. As for the car show... was our year to do easter and since most of the family had to work on sunday we did it saturday. I have NO clue who brought what cars since i never once went outside... >.> My aunt owns a yellow mustang GT which is over now and then and my uncle has a white 66 GTO which you'll probably only see at the tracks... I'll give you a heads up when we go next, though it wont be until may when we can stay into the night.

My neighbor got pissed cause my uncle parked on his rocks -_- the neighbor with the dog
Old 04-15-2009, 05:54 AM
Nal

lol, that big ass camo truck was the only one I remember it was an eye catcher, it was raining a bit when I passed by, and I just saw the monster sitting mean on the gravel, did he actually bitch about it?, he don't seem like the kind of guy, but then again I don't really hang out much, I only talk with him, when he needs help with something or my wife asks me to go take something over, his wife is pretty much the only person my wife talks to for more than 10 seconds, and I think it's because they're puerto rican too, so there's kinda like an unwriten rule somewhere that says "if you find another puertorican you have to talk with them", lol, me and my wife like to keep to ourselves and don't socialize much, I need a reason to approach people, I hate bugging, specially my neightbors, that's why going to your place it's on my to do list still, I drive by and see a lot of cars like you have family in so I just leave it for later, I still haven't bought beer, and I'm out that will be my reason, I'm gonna go drink yours, lol
Old 04-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 09SportRedSS
whos all the nm balt owners
Im in Alamagordo.....
Old 04-15-2009, 06:05 PM

Yeah, he actually came over and bitched about it, was pretty lame. My brother in law went out and parked his jeep RIGHT on the property line, then went and sat on the wall on our side. They stared at him from the second story. Was pretty funny. My first car was an 82 cherokee like the camo one my uncle has. It didnt have the lift or the tires, but i had a duel intake manifold and 4 barrel 680 carb on it. was a beast man, I loved it. Trans took a dump while i was in school and i bought my first balt.

My family is pretty open. We like to chill and toss a party now and then. May have one for the fourth o' july, we'll see. As for me... Working nights tends to destroy your social life. If the balt is in the driveway, I'm generally home. As long as you don't cruise by at like... before 2pm it's allll cool. I'm off Mondays and Tuesdays so feel free to cruise by any time. And if there's an extra car in the driveway.. come by anyway! It'll just be like my aunt or my grandmother or my neices mother. My neice lives with my folks and I so she can go to some of the better schools in the area.

Come by if you ever get bored whatever. I'll hook ya up with a Corona if I have any left... >.< I dun drink much, but that just means my beer lasts longer >.<
Old 04-16-2009, 04:21 AM
Banned

Is there anyone in NM at Holloman AFB??
Old 04-17-2009, 01:33 AM
Nal

there's acouple guys from las cruces, I think I've seen one person in here with copper color balt that said holloman AFB, not sure
Old 04-23-2009, 09:28 PM
Banned

Okay Ive been in the area about a week now and Ive spotted a couple SS's. One blue sedan going down 1st street, a sport red at the gas station on Holloman and a black SS in the parking lot of my apartments (Las Ventanas). Is this anyone in here!?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:27 AM

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts
oh **** alamo balt?

nah ive never herd of anyone from alamo
Old 04-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Banned

ive seen like 6 or six of em. there here just not on the forums i guess...
Old 04-25-2009, 12:36 AM

Angry

Hey guys. Haven't heard of anyone else from Alamo. My balt got tagged today. Some jackass pulled over into my lane and scratched my right-rear rim. Then the jack ass took off!! I got his lic. plate and the cops told me he is driving on a suspended license. I called my dealer and the stock rims are forged (great for racing ) and cost $593.73 a piece. Dude better not run into me around town. If you ever get around Las Cruces, I'll be the one driving the black ss with the scratched rim.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Nal

that blows man, how's your car running, is it wabbly, or running crooked?
Old 04-25-2009, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Nal
that blows man, how's your car running, is it wabbly, or running crooked?
No. Luckily the guy just rubbed it with his plastic front bumper. It didn't throw out the alignment, but it did scratch every spoke on the rim.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Banned

is there any one that does tunes in NM???

Quick Reply: Nm Balts