South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, and CO

Official UTAH Thread...

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 04:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol I am a big fish
Old 10-24-2008, 02:20 PM

I think that it has very little to with the people of Utah and more to do with the predominant religion here. I too have been all over the states and other countries and have never met a more Holier than thou group. When I first moved here I on more than one occasion was asked by the kids and their parents to move back to where I was from so a truly good family could move in.

Sheep to the slaughter. The blind leading the blind. IMO
Old 10-24-2008, 03:00 PM

It really does blow @$$ in Utah. That's no secret.
Old 10-25-2008, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by walrus
I think that it has very little to with the people of Utah and more to do with the predominant religion here. I too have been all over the states and other countries and have never met a more Holier than thou group. When I first moved here I on more than one occasion was asked by the kids and their parents to move back to where I was from so a truly good family could move in.

Sheep to the slaughter. The blind leading the blind. IMO
That's also one of the reasons the Utes lost Urban Meyer to Florida. They come here sayingthey love it so much, and leave saying they couldn't wait to go because of all the Mormons asking them when they were going to leave. Yes, I'm Mormon, but I don't think I have ever said that to anybody. It is just rediculous. Whatever happened to being good to your neighbor, just like they preach in church? What a joke. With Kim and I being Mormon we can't wait to leave. We both feel excluded in our neighborhood. And we spent 2 1/2 years in the damn primary teaching their kids. Their kids cried when they found out we weren't going to be their teachers. We even had one of the bishop's daughters. Since we no longer teach I find that I have no reason to attend church. Kim seems to be waivering that way too. This sunday will be the second consecutive sunday we haven't gone to church.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:17 AM

Power to you guys! It is completely your choice! Good day to you!
Old 10-25-2008, 05:59 PM

lol......I love this thread. I'm the biggest fish!Utah is a city, metaphorically. Purple....So, when you going on a date with me? Since you and Max are officailly ending your incestual relationship.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by CoolVey
lol......I love this thread. I'm the biggest fish!Utah is a city, metaphorically. Purple....So, when you going on a date with me? Since you and Max are officailly ending your incestual relationship.
And people were wondering what was up when I called them player's. Back massages usually mean more than "just friends" out here.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:49 PM

lol......no point in denying.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:58 PM

Lol she is my sister you grossies. Besides I like girls who can throw me around, if ya know what I mean or latina chicks
Old 10-26-2008, 10:51 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA.! omg. I am seriously laughing out loud. I have long nails(amazing backscratches), and was going to go to school for cosmo, which means massage therapy also. But I can't because of work. My defense. and hey MAx? I can be mean! But I don't do incest. I like them asian and with nice cars, jobs, older and mature. Hence why i am single and will be forever. Since my standards are so high.

I am always up for a date! Aws long as I don't have to pay... too many guys here in Vegas MaKE girls pay..... poop. and you come here. lmfao.

p.s.
I've lived here for so long, that I am more agressive than most Utahn. You try and tell me what religoun to be or how I should act, then eff them. My diverse neighborhood is very entertaining, but I don't talk to any of them... funny..... If I lived in an all white religous neighborhood, I would probably die. I admit I love utah, but only for it's weather and how gorgeous it is. But If I were to really move somewhere on my own it would be colorado or washington... unless i can leave the country ^_^
Old 10-28-2008, 03:40 AM

Originally Posted by Fire_Starter
Lol she is my sister you grossies. Besides I like girls who can throw me around, if ya know what I mean or latina chicks
Anybody seen Joe Dirt? You know what I first thought when I read that. Welcome to Utah Max. Didn't you hear? Polygamy may be illegal, but incest isn't. Show me a case where a polygamist was charged with a crime for marrying their sister or cousin.
Originally Posted by purplesmurfete88
HAHAHAHAHAHA.! omg. I am seriously laughing out loud. I have long nails(amazing backscratches), and was going to go to school for cosmo, which means massage therapy also. But I can't because of work. My defense. and hey MAx? I can be mean! But I don't do incest. I like them asian and with nice cars, jobs, older and mature. Hence why i am single and will be forever. Since my standards are so high.

I am always up for a date! Aws long as I don't have to pay... too many guys here in Vegas MaKE girls pay..... poop. and you come here. lmfao.

p.s.
I've lived here for so long, that I am more agressive than most Utahn. You try and tell me what religoun to be or how I should act, then eff them. My diverse neighborhood is very entertaining, but I don't talk to any of them... funny..... If I lived in an all white religous neighborhood, I would probably die. I admit I love utah, but only for it's weather and how gorgeous it is. But If I were to really move somewhere on my own it would be colorado or washington... unless i can leave the country ^_^
Wow!!! They really will take anything for currency out there. I guess what happens in Vegas really does stay in Vegas since that town is the ****.

Btw Max, she did say she's always up for a date....with her brother.
Originally Posted by purplesmurfete88
I am always up for a date!
^^^See!!! It's in her own words.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:02 PM

Hey! I was responding to someone else saying something bout a date! Ofcourse I was kidding. I won't date max; that's too wierd!
Old 10-28-2008, 10:04 PM

That's right. She's going to be my date!
Old 10-29-2008, 02:35 AM

I found it!!! Here's what I was talking about in the first of my post last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDKX1-_vQYw
Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM

I like that movie. Isn't kid rock in it at some point. It's been a while.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:39 AM

That's a great movie!
Old 10-30-2008, 04:29 AM

Kid Rock has several scenes in it. I have it on DVD if anybody wants to see it again.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:07 PM

Bawitaba!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 09:48 PM
OBZ

Bump! any new guys from utah?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:31 AM

No new children... Lol. I think I was the last huh.. And I'm in VEGASSS
Old 02-28-2009, 10:38 AM
OBZ

Sad.. We're having a meet on 3/1 at 2:00 at layton park PM for more details!

So ash, whats new? My name is tyler BTW
Old 02-28-2009, 10:43 AM

Hello there! I'm going to be in Utah April 2-6th! And if I have enough money I will probably drive to colorado too....

Only thing new, is that I cannot fix the body on my car since I had to pay for my mom's van to get fixed... And also almost had a NEW car... and my mom's van messed that up too... in a way.

What about you???

I'll be back in a couple hours or less. I'm going to Cars & Coffee for a bit... My guys are not showing up today but I still wanna go..

What's up with you?
Old 02-28-2009, 10:51 AM
OBZ

Thats too bad! how bad is the damage?

We'll have to meet up for sure when you come down. You should start a thread at RME right now so more ppl come.

Well whats new with me is, on the good side, I just installed a new header on the bad side I just got fired from my job
Old 02-28-2009, 11:57 AM

Oh poo!!! I already told them like 5 times that I'm coming... So they know, and I text Nel and sometimes Max. So they really know. Lmao.

How are job opportunites up there anyways??? Still jsut as hard to find one? I hope all goes well for ya.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:17 AM

Hello from the cold side of hell (anybody following the weather in the east knows what I'm talking about). Driving in snow out here is not like driving in snow out there. I found out that people can actually be stupider. Damn tailgaters! So, we got a trace of snow yesterday, suddenly all of the bridges and tunnels are closed, work is cancelled, school is delayed 2 hours, and there are accidents up the ass. Fortunately, neither Kim or I were involved a wreck yesterday.

Now for some good news: Racing season starts this month! Registration is on the 7th, with a full day of test and tune...which I now need. First event is the 28th. As some of you know, before I left Utah I installed a Spec stage 3+ clutch and a Spec aluminum flywheel. Last week I purchased and installed Driveshaft Shop stage 2 axles. On friday UPS dropped off a small little package from the Over The Top Performance which had their stage 1 kit (2.8 pulley, GM s2 belt, 60# injectors, injector harness, modular pulley system). I'm trying to meet up with somebody out here so that I can get my stock tune downloaded on to a thumbdrive so that I email it to OTTP so that they can provide the tune that should come with the stage kit.

Unfortunately, it looks like I may not have this installed before saturday. This kinda is a good thing for 2 reasons. 1) I'll get to see what the actual difference in altitude is, and 2) I'll have a reference to what the difference between stock and OTTP stage 1 is. I think once this is all done, and I get a little more money, I think I'll start working on getting the Hahn 3" exhaust. I'll start with the catback and work my way to the headers. I'll let you guys know how that turns out.

Keep in touch. Ya'll should have my number.

Quick Reply: Official UTAH Thread...