South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, and CO

shaddy business in nm portales hamilton GM dealership

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2009, 11:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
shaddy business in nm portales hamilton GM dealership

heres the story tha i need to let everybody know, its been inside me for a while and i don't want anybody to screw by this salesman.

so on april 26 2009 when i bought my first brand new 09 T/C from this salesman name Bill Gurkey. first it took him over week and a half to get my car ship from tx dealership which he never told me which dealership but just texas dealership. second, he won't show me the window sticker price, which i pay a total of 27k. never explain anything to me, except using his "skill" to talk me into the whole situation. lie to me about the milage, said it was 20 miles. but when i got the car, it was 28 miles. third he told my friend that gave me a ride a free detail to his car. which when my coworker/friend call for a free wash, the salesman Bill Gurkey told him they just gonna charge it on top of my 27K. when the salesman told my coworker/friend about this, he just hung up on the salesman. this salesman keep telling me how he was a retired military, and want to help out other military member like me. after i purchase the ******* overprice vehicle, he kept on calling me starting with like how you doing, blah blah blah, then he would jump on if i find anybody wants to purchase vehicle. its really annoying, and for him trying to get a detail for my coworker/friend, and to put the tap on top of my purchase price of the vehicle, really shaddy.

verdict, don't buy any vehicle from any hamilton dealership, especially from Bill Gurkey.
and the reason i said any hamilton dealership is because every military member got rip by hamilton dealership.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:35 AM

I wouldve taken the car back and said **** it you can get betterdeals elswhere like get online and find it yourself arizona has em at a good price and im pretty sure there's military discounts ask the guys from davis monthan or huachuca
Old 10-06-2009, 01:55 AM

too late for me man, and thanks for the input. its been six month, so i don't think i can. 3k dollars lesson learn. i wasn't thinking and paid the sticker price, cause we all know how good salesman can be when it comes to selling car. they would use words and other tactics to sell a car at all cost.