Cobalt SS Network

Cobalt SS Network (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/)
-   South Pacific (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-pacific-57/)
-   -   The Next BIG Socal meet (https://www.cobaltss.net/forums/south-pacific-57/next-big-socal-meet-59919/)

jimbos'ss 05-28-2007 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaHampster (Post 1083464)
well obviously im down and so is SpoiledAlice. I thought we determined Angel Stadium as the meeting spot? or we could do a park thing for the bbq and then cruise to the stadium for the pics and what not or vise versa. sorry im in houston for till wednesday so i only get to get on at certain times

i wasn't knockin on yah, i just wanted to get this rollin again. angel stadium, sounds awesome, good backdrop for the meet.

ICEMAN187 05-28-2007 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by jimbos'ss (Post 1083574)
i wasn't knockin on yah, i just wanted to get this rollin again. angel stadium, sounds awesome, good backdrop for the meet.

Yea my vote is for angel stadium as well.

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by ICEMAN187 (Post 1083590)
Yea my vote is for angel stadium as well.

How can we rent it???? or stay there, has anyone looked into that?

Hot Rod Cop 05-29-2007 01:14 AM

July 1st works for me also. BBQ and SLOW cruiese would ROCK.

As for a track day, that is going to take a lot of informatiom and effort to throw together. I'm working on some reseach for a track day. When I have enough info to answer some questions I'll post up.

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 01:21 AM

Originally Posted by Hot Rod Cop (Post 1083785)
July 1st works for me also. BBQ and SLOW cruiese would ROCK.

As for a track day, that is going to take a lot of informatiom and effort to throw together. I'm working on some reseach for a track day. When I have enough info to answer some questions I'll post up.

Awesome!

Jusday 05-29-2007 04:43 AM

Ok new list... this is all i saw for positives on going... ill keep updating, i hope this one is huge!:twothumbs
1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbo
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
Oh yeah and I am down for Angels stadium also, I think it would be an awsome spot for bbq and pics. Plus lots of places to cruise to after. I vote for an easy cruise to the beach after and some more pics there.

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by Jusday (Post 1084215)
Ok new list... this is all i saw for positives on going... ill keep updating, i hope this one is huge!:twothumbs
1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbo
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
Oh yeah and I am down for Angels stadium also, I think it would be an awsome spot for bbq and pics. Plus lots of places to cruise to after. I vote for an easy cruise to the beach after and some more pics there.

Add me

jimbos'ss 05-29-2007 02:35 PM

1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9.ImLikeDrpepper

added

we need to keep the bumps going so it'll get the views it needs so everyone in so cal see's it.

BTW who has done what to there car since the last meet?

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by jimbos'ss (Post 1085029)
1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9.ImLikeDrpepper

added

we need to keep the bumps going so it'll get the views it needs so everyone in so cal see's it.

AIR BOX MOD!!! haha. Im going to have a few other things done by the next meet also.

1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9.ImLikeDrpepper

added

Can you have everyone go to me for BBQ needs. I have 2 chefs for the bbq (well not really chefs but my brother and friend) they are willing to BBQ i just think it would be easier if everyone went to me and i organized the food and who should bring what.

Jusday 05-29-2007 03:10 PM

i agree and so far i am finishing up my custom dash. i hope to have the interior painted and some sportlines on by the next one so i have a little better than ls suspension lol:nuts:

oh yeah and DrP...just an idea for ya...i think it would be good to have more than one small grill to get all the food done faster. i dont have one myself but i will give a hand cooking if you need it.

Avrj123 05-29-2007 03:57 PM

Im in, and Im sure I can get NovaCobalt to show also. Hopefully I have my car working better by then. HpTuners should be coming in soon so hope to have everything in line.

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jusday (Post 1085108)
i agree and so far i am finishing up my custom dash. i hope to have the interior painted and some sportlines on by the next one so i have a little better than ls suspension lol:nuts:

oh yeah and DrP...just an idea for ya...i think it would be good to have more than one small grill to get all the food done faster. i dont have one myself but i will give a hand cooking if you need it.

I will get a larger grill for the next meet. Hopefully I can get the food shit organized so we can have a better bbq haha

bump

KapnKirk 05-29-2007 06:33 PM

1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9.ImLikeDrpepper

Add me!!!!!:twothumbs

So far what I've done is paint my bowties... Calipers, Taillights, and Headlights are next... Getting the rims powdercoated black within the next couple of weeks. I think black w/ chrome lip looks better with the orange...

What's better: Black the stock headlights or get the black projectors???

ICEMAN187 05-29-2007 06:46 PM

1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9.ImLikeDrpepper

added

I have added on a xtc downpipe/no cat and the cobalt addiction 4-1 header. My car is unbelievably loud now, especially for a non supercharged balt.

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by KapnKirk (Post 1085643)
Add me!!!!!:twothumbs

So far what I've done is paint my bowties... Calipers, Taillights, and Headlights are next... Getting the rims powdercoated black within the next couple of weeks. I think black w/ chrome lip looks better with the orange...

What's better: Black the stock headlights or get the black projectors???

1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9. ImLikeDrpepper
10. KapnKirk

added

KapnKirk, For your headlights, either one looks good to do, what do you prefer most is the question.

mike_06_SS 05-29-2007 06:54 PM

im in!

hey imlikedrpepper. so how do you like to hear your sc scream???

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by mike_06_SS (Post 1085704)
im in!

hey imlikedrpepper. so how do you like to hear your sc scream???

haha i love it:twothumbs . Thanks for helping me do that this weekend. haha, i almost crapped myself when the car wouldnt run right haha, good thing we only forgot to plug in the mas air flow....ooopsss haha

1. Jusday
2. Iceman
3. Jimbos'ss
4. Hot Rod Cop
5. NinjaHamster
6. SpoiledAlice
7. C3MetalThingies
8. mastoer
9. ImLikeDrpepper
10. KapnKirk
11. mike_06_SS

added

cblt12 05-29-2007 07:36 PM

well im not positive if im going to be able to make it that weekend, but i damn sure hope i am! i need to get to work on the car, it needs some tlc.

Imlikedrpepper 05-29-2007 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by cblt12 (Post 1085832)
well im not positive if im going to be able to make it that weekend, but i damn sure hope i am! i need to get to work on the car, it needs some tlc.

what will you be doing to it?

cblt12 05-29-2007 07:41 PM

ive just had some on-going projects that either need to be finished or cleaned up, mostly interior. i havent drove my car much in the past year so ive been having some of fun w/ it. lol.

KapnKirk 05-29-2007 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Imlikedrpepper (Post 1085691)
KapnKirk, For your headlights, either one looks good to do, what do you prefer most is the question.

Thanks Dr. P I think i'll keep the stock ones. I like the big blinkers since my car is orange it looks better... Its gonna look way differnt when you guys see it.. Hopefully funds allow me to get my DP and Header installed by then....

cblt12 05-29-2007 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by KapnKirk (Post 1085865)
Thanks Dr. P I think i'll keep the stock ones. I like the big blinkers since my car is orange it looks better... Its gonna look way differnt when you guys see it.. Hopefully funds allow me to get my DP and Header installed by then....

get them installed? do you mean order them? i hope you dont pay to have someone to it unless you bought the pacesetter that has to be welded.

jimbos'ss 05-30-2007 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by KapnKirk (Post 1085865)

shit i was up in lancaster today we couldv'e installed you dp and header at my dads house with out any problems, its actually very easy to do, unless you have the pacesetter, then we'd have to have the dp cut and welded like mine.

Originally Posted by cblt12 (Post 1085832)

no way it's gonna blow w/out yah.

ok lets see, well i polished the inside of my ported tb and blower inlet, did a lube job on the sc, put on my powdercoated valve cover, and painted my caps and injector cover gloss black, next week i'll do the grill, coilover kit and tranny mounts. possibly if i get them and my bwoody rear brace in time.

cblt12 05-30-2007 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by jimbos'ss (Post 1086526)
no way it's gonna blow w/out yah.

ya i know im fucking awesome.:lol: im not positive yet, but i might be going on vacation that weekend :cry: im still not sure though. so whats up w/ the car next jimbo, or are you content right now?

jimbos'ss 05-30-2007 12:15 AM

Originally Posted by cblt12 (Post 1086549)
ya i know im fucking awesome.:lol: im not positive yet, but i might be going on vacation that weekend :cry: im still not sure though. so whats up w/ the car jimbo, you content right now?

hell no, look at my updated posts, going turbo and fully built motor once i get my reenlistment bonus in a few months, all i want is 5 or 6 HUNDRED hp, is that to much to ask.........:lol: