South Pacific CA, NV, and HI

The Next BIG Socal meet

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 01:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NinjaHampster
i just wanted to say sorry to chevrule for following us through the yellow light and him getting pulled over and getting a ticket.
Yeah, sorry about that dude. But at least Ninja and I waited around for you to find your way to the 5. That really sucked and neither of us saw the cop either. How much was the ticket for???

OK guys, like I said it was going to be awhile before I could post pics once I got back to Houston. I've only been home for 3 days now, so I'll be borrowing my neighbors USB cord tomorrow to post 'em up. Had a great time at the meet, and was glad to meet everyone. Only thing I thought wasn't constructed properly was that there was too large of a gap between the end of food and the cruise (like 2-3 hours or something). Could have made for a longer cruise instead. But I still had a blast and glad I finally got to go to my first meet. Hopefully when I come back up in September to CA, there will be another meet and I can attend.

Last edited by SpoiledAlice; 07-13-2007 at 01:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-13-2007, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by SpoiledAlice
Yeah, sorry about that dude. But at least Ninja and I waited around for you to find your way to the 5. That really sucked and neither of us saw the cop either. How much was the ticket for???

OK guys, like I said it was going to be awhile before I could post pics once I got back to Houston. I've only been home for 3 days now, so I'll be borrowing my neighbors USB cord tomorrow to post 'em up. Had a great time at the meet, and was glad to meet everyone. Only thing I thought wasn't constructed properly was that there was too large of a gap between the end of food and the cruise (like 2-3 hours or something). Could have made for a longer cruise instead. But I still had a blast and glad I finally got to go to my first meet. Hopefully when I come back up in September to CA, there will be another meet and I can attend.
It was great to finally meet you also! And I am def looking forward to those pics

Also is anyone else in So-Cal alive? lol There just hasn't been any talk in this or the new socal meet thread in a while. Hope to hear from you guys so we can get the ball rolling on the next meet!
Old 07-21-2007, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by NinjaHampster
i just wanted to say sorry to chevrule for following us through the yellow light and him getting pulled over and getting a ticket.
it's all right guys... i havn't gone to court yet and i don't yet know how much the fine is... but i'll update u guys at the next meet...