Stuff Buy and sell personal non-car stuff

For Sale Multi-Plant Hydroponic Systems V2

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 08:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Multi-Plant Hydroponic Systems V2

Back by popular demand are the NEW multi-plant hydroponic systems. They are now available to accommodate anywhere from 2 plants to 6 plants.

System's come with everything needed for a 6 month grow. Includes all hardware and instructions. You have a choice of high grade nutrients or econo nutrients. Instructions for assembly AND growing are included on a CD with full color pictures and simple language instructions.

For those who don't understand what "EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR A GROW" means this kit includes
  • Storage Container of Your Choice
  • Water Pump
  • Tubing For Water Pump
  • Irigation Manifold
  • Net Pots
  • Air Pump
  • Air Tubing
  • Air Stone
  • Timers
  • 2 Types of Growing Medium (One for Each Stage of Rooting.
  • Instructions

ALREADY 1 OF EACH LEFT!!!!

HIGH GRADE NUTRIENTS - $50

ECONOMY NUTRIENTS - $15

2 Plant System - $85 + Nutrients + Shipping

Made for small to large PLANTS (not trees.) This particular 2 plant system has HUGE 8 inch pots for certain...plants... with large roots but can be used for any root system.

3,4,5,6 Plant System - $110-120 + Nutrients + Shipping

This is the mother ship of hydroponic systems. Up to 6 plants can be held in this set up and have great output. Requires the big brother 18 gallon reservoir.

Last edited by Enuff_Said; 07-31-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:58 AM

Tuesday Bump
Old 07-29-2009, 11:59 AM

Wednesday Bump
Old 07-29-2009, 08:11 PM

**update**

Have had a lot of people asking me if I would hold it till friday or their pay day. I will not...I repeat I WILL NOT hold any items for anyone. I lost money last time because of that and will not do it again.

Also, I have been working on a EBB & Flow setup that I will also have for sale. Pics up tomorrow.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:52 PM

Thursday Bump
Old 07-31-2009, 12:06 PM

Friday bump...Prices Dropped!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 12:16 PM

LOL, really dude? Unless you're including pumps (water + air) plus all the req'd plumbing and not tellin us you're rippin people.

Net pots are a couple bucks a piece and Tupperware containers are what ~ $10 a piece? I'm not tryin to bust your ***** here bro, but you're outta your tree if you think you can cut two holes in a ten dollar container, attach $4 worth of net pots with $1 worth of hardware and sell it for $85.

Since these are DWC (Deep Water Culture) systems, I'm ASSuming you're at least throwing in air pumps and stones for people, so they at least have the bare essentials for this style of growing. Without proper water agitation and aeration this style of grow will not work as expected.

Also, be very careful with larger containers, some types of plastics become very brittle, and 18 gallons of water weighs ~150lbs,,,, its a good idea to reinforce the containers unless you like floods
Old 07-31-2009, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by SS33
LOL, really dude? Unless you're including pumps (water + air) plus all the req'd plumbing and not tellin us you're rippin people.

Net pots are a couple bucks a piece and Tupperware containers are what ~ $10 a piece? I'm not tryin to bust your ***** here bro, but you're outta your tree if you think you can cut two holes in a ten dollar container, attach $4 worth of net pots with $1 worth of hardware and sell it for $85.

Since these are DWC (Deep Water Culture) systems, I'm ASSuming you're at least throwing in air pumps and stones for people, so they at least have the bare essentials for this style of growing. Without proper water agitation and aeration this style of grow will not work as expected.

Also, be very careful with larger containers, some types of plastics become very brittle, and 18 gallons of water weighs ~150lbs,,,, its a good idea to reinforce the containers unless you like floods
First off, did I not mention that these are complete systems? They include LARGE air stones, water pump, irigation manifold and air/water tubing.

Second, These are not DWC they are drip style irrigation. DWC's are nice but are not the most efficient types of systems. The nutrients are stagnant and do not efficiently feed the plants.

Lastly, I have one in my room that I've had for a while and have never had any problems with it's structure. Plus the 18 gallon only uses 10 gallons and the 10 gallon uses 5 gallons.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Original Hayden Fanatic
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Buying and Selling – Private party sellers may offer to sell individual items. No person, company, or business of any size shell attempt to sell merchandise, products, or services of any retail nature, or to make a profit of any kind. Anyone attempting to sell multiple quantities of items or in a retail/profit nature without being a Supporting Vendor of this site will be in violation of this site's rules and Terms of Use.

Thread closed, consider this your warning.

Also, you need to remove the "ASK ME ABOUT BUYING A HYDROPONIC GROWING SYSTEM!!!" from your signature.

Last edited by REIGN SS; 07-31-2009 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost