Supporting Vendor Deals & Group Purchases For Supporting Vendors ONLY!

ITS BACK Megan Exhaust GB #3 330 Shipped!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 10:00 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All 10 were shipped from directly from Megan to make them arrive to you guys quicker, Megan faxed me my invoice but didnt include the tracking. I called on monday but they were closed due to the holiday. UPS only shipped Air packages on monday, no ground. I will get the tracking numbers when Megan opens tomorrow around 12:00EST. This is the hottest exhaust for the cobalt right now, megan has not had these things in stock at all since they were created. I have been buying everything they get from day 1, and it could be months before they actually have these as a stocking item. I already have 5 more on back order from them. Midwest people should see theres on Weds/Thurs, East coast most likely friday. Whenever there are holidays is always slows down transit times.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by NGASales
All 10 were shipped from directly from Megan to make them arrive to you guys quicker, Megan faxed me my invoice but didnt include the tracking. I called on monday but they were closed due to the holiday. UPS only shipped Air packages on monday, no ground. I will get the tracking numbers when Megan opens tomorrow around 12:00EST. This is the hottest exhaust for the cobalt right now, megan has not had these things in stock at all since they were created. I have been buying everything they get from day 1, and it could be months before they actually have these as a stocking item. I already have 5 more on back order from them. Midwest people should see theres on Weds/Thurs, East coast most likely friday. Whenever there are holidays is always slows down transit times.
It doesn't matter what type of predicament Megan puts you through. You, as a vendor, have the responsibility to not only commit yourself to your business, but to commit yourself to the customers who are the foundation of your business. I feel that you, as a customer service representative for your company, have not met qualifications for your position. You don't reply in a timely fashion and we wait days on end for responses. Yes, I know people lead busy lifestyles, however, this is your job and you're not satisfying customers in anyway. I also know that it's understandable that Megan is responsible for shipping these exhausts, but you need to make sacrifices to make us as customers content with your service. I have received horrible customer service from other companies and they have mostly made up for it. For example, the dealership that I purchased my Cobalt from paid for my airfare and flew me out to purchase the Cobalt. That is excellent customer service. They identified that they were the ones that caused the problem and they came up with a solution to fix it and still keep the customer happy. There must be some type of incentive for you to throw in so that you will continue to receive business from us. It's almost a month later since some have purchased their exhausts and they still haven't received it. It's completely understandable that there has been some miscommunications and other delays to prevent the shipment of these exhausts, however, we shouldn't have to be put through this unfair situation. You have to show us that you still want us to make future purchases from you in the future. I know that I, and probably most in this group buy, will never again do business with this company because of these exact reasons.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:32 PM

im interested in one of these....but upon reading the last few pages im kinda scared to
Old 01-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor

SS RY- This is a very hard product to get, they are currently back ordered for another month or so. The next order will arrive to us before we will be selling any just to make sure all product is in hand and ready to go.

To anyone who has made a purchase on this exhaust. We will offer any product on our site at cost, if anyone is interested. We are trying to make this as easy as possible.
Old 01-01-2008, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by NGASales
SS RY- This is a very hard product to get, they are currently back ordered for another month or so. The next order will arrive to us before we will be selling any just to make sure all product is in hand and ready to go.
Sounds like a better plan. Just be sure to let me know when you have them on hand and i will take one off your hands.

Thanks
Old 01-02-2008, 07:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I didnt get a trackking number once again? any word?
Old 01-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Former Vendor

Megan's computer system was down, i am going to try them back around 8 to see if they got it up and running today.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by ssweeet
It doesn't matter what type of predicament Megan puts you through. You, as a vendor, have the responsibility to not only commit yourself to your business, but to commit yourself to the customers who are the foundation of your business. I feel that you, as a customer service representative for your company, have not met qualifications for your position. You don't reply in a timely fashion and we wait days on end for responses. Yes, I know people lead busy lifestyles, however, this is your job and you're not satisfying customers in anyway. I also know that it's understandable that Megan is responsible for shipping these exhausts, but you need to make sacrifices to make us as customers content with your service. I have received horrible customer service from other companies and they have mostly made up for it. For example, the dealership that I purchased my Cobalt from paid for my airfare and flew me out to purchase the Cobalt. That is excellent customer service. They identified that they were the ones that caused the problem and they came up with a solution to fix it and still keep the customer happy. There must be some type of incentive for you to throw in so that you will continue to receive business from us. It's almost a month later since some have purchased their exhausts and they still haven't received it. It's completely understandable that there has been some miscommunications and other delays to prevent the shipment of these exhausts, however, we shouldn't have to be put through this unfair situation. You have to show us that you still want us to make future purchases from you in the future. I know that I, and probably most in this group buy, will never again do business with this company because of these exact reasons.
Look kid shut the F*** up! NGA is doing what they can. When they no **** they will tell you. If they don't know they don't know. I am waiting just like everyone. When the damn thing gets here it gets here! I understand that we are upset that its not here already but oh well **** happens get over it and quit bitching!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:39 PM

Any luck on the 8:00 call?
Old 01-03-2008, 01:02 AM

i also called them this morning and there system was down...so i can verify that

everyone should have theres tomorrow because they were sent out thursday

mine was sent out friday so i should have it by friday
Old 01-03-2008, 01:04 AM

okay guys here you go.... zzp midlength header downpipe combo... with megan racing exhaust... enjoy...

Old 01-03-2008, 01:50 AM

Good luck to everybody getting their exhaust..I was thinking about getting this but really not worth that long of a wait..i'll keep my GMPP sport.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:38 PM

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Megan and supposedly I'm no where on the list for the exhausts that were shipped out. I'm trying to figure out what exactly is going on here. NGA if you read this could you please call me. I left you a voicemail and the guy from Megan left you one as well.

Thanks!
Old 01-03-2008, 05:24 PM

i just got my tracking number from megan...but unfortunately mine was one that got picked up on friday so it didnt move till yesterday so i will not be getting mine till next tuesday..

hopefully everyone elses will arrive tomorrow
Old 01-03-2008, 06:38 PM

Okay something is up. Apparently the number on NGA's website is a cell phone number, at least that's what the voicemail makes it out to be. I've called a total of 8 times between 4 and 630 and I haven't gotten anyone to answer.

I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY $320.00 IS!
Old 01-03-2008, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor

ssweet yours got shipped to us, not sure why it didnt get dropped shipped but once it arrives we will get it out to you.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:58 PM

OK really where is mine NGA. Still no tracking number like you said you would get. No info just a general response and gto if you try and flame me i am not a kid i am a paying customer who has PAID and I want my product as promised with the whole hand money over get product deal thing
Old 01-03-2008, 09:00 PM

same here.. still no tracking?
i am got concerned and want to know whats up?
Old 01-03-2008, 09:21 PM

This is by far unacceptable. I really want something to make me happy other than receiving this exhaust. I am tired of waiting and waiting and still waiting. I would like something to make me satisfied with this POOR service I am receiving. Shoot some ideas at me and let me know.

By the way, how long will it be now until I receive my exhaust because if it's being shipped to you, then it's going to take even longer to get here in Maryland.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:15 PM

Call Megan For Your Tracking Number...
If You Guys Read Anything Anyone Wrote
You Would Know I Called Today And Received My Tracking Number...
Stop Being Ignorant And Make Some Phone Calls
Old 01-03-2008, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by J 1 Avs
Call Megan For Your Tracking Number...
If You Guys Read Anything Anyone Wrote
You Would Know I Called Today And Received My Tracking Number...
Stop Being Ignorant And Make Some Phone Calls
If you read my posts I also called Megan and they told me that they don't have any shipment in my name at all. So actually I'm highly pissed because NGA is having one exhaust shipped to their company and when they get it, it's going to be shipped to me. I won't receive my exhaust for another whole week. This is by far unacceptable.
Old 01-04-2008, 12:06 AM
Former Vendor

I will try again to get tracking numbers from Megan, I called today and asked for a fax with all the tracking numbers I didnt get it, I will try to find out tomorrow.

SSweet-I can refund you the 320.00 if you want.

The exhaust should be to us Friday or Monday with the holidays, UPS didnt ship so that caused some delays.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:24 AM

If you refund me the $320.00 am I still receiving the exhaust? I would like to receive the exhaust still. That would make me extremely happy.
Old 01-04-2008, 08:14 AM

HAHAHA i think thats asking alittle lot. We have all been waiting patiently and i just got the attitude it will be here when it gets here. I dont see what the big problem NGA is a good vender.
Old 01-04-2008, 09:10 AM

I dont care about when i get it. I just want my god damn tracking number like i was said to get.
thanks

Quick Reply: ITS BACK Megan Exhaust GB #3 330 Shipped!!!