Tuning For tuning and related discussions

Got "Caught" Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 05:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Psykostevo
I didn't know it was possible to have a negative IQ! :0P

I see your point......I'm not as stupid as you might think, just deeply disgusted by who they decided to put on the streets.
Never said you were stupid just saying your reaction to the situation is a bit skewed but I don't blame you for being upset. I just want you to think before talk or type because what you say on here reflects this community.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I should have shot him with the gun in my glove box!

You would have been dead with some lead pumped into you by the time you even touched the glovebox handle with your lifeless corpse.

And deservingly so.
Old 02-02-2007, 05:44 PM

I think the biggest strike against you Psykostevo is that you have a .380 in your glove compartment.

Get a man's gun: .45 ACP FTW!
Old 02-02-2007, 05:51 PM

Liking the sks I have a friend with one similar (different composite stock)but threats against police on the internet isn't smart. don't get me wrong id be pissed too but if it somehow gets back to the officer he probably will make your life shitty.

Fight the **** outta that bogus ticket. Good luck
Old 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM

THis is why you do black box logging with hp tuners, no laptop needed
Old 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM

i called the cops on a cop before.

this asswipe of a cop nearly side swiped me as I was going 40 on 24th st and just nearing southern. as I approached the intersection the cop just sat there, then within about 100 feet he decides its ok to turn left and I ended up spinning my ride in parallell of the direction he was now heading. I followed his ass and reported his car number. They pleaded with me to not follow him and I said your either taking his vehicle number and disciplining him or im sueing the city of phoenix.

Question steve do you have the HPtuners comp file? maybe you can prove your speed if you don't update or use hptuners until you go to court.

edit: why is everyone focusing on a couple vent comments? seriously he said it it wasn't directed toward you get over it honestly. It's like arguing over peanut butter, the comments sound like a lil kid whining, 'im just pointing out that because the peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth that doesn't mean you should hate peanut butter manufacturers by threatening to blow up thier warehouse' "It's about your state of mind, not actions. Do you now see my point?" his state of mind doesn't mean it is leading his actions to hurt anyone he is on the freakin computer for godsake that would be like hurting someone by proxy which would be straight matrix style.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:00 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by XM15
I think the biggest strike against you Psykostevo is that you have a .380 in your glove compartment.

Get a man's gun: .45 ACP FTW!

LOL I know. It's a piece of crap. I wouldn't even recomend it as a gun to shoot your self in the head with. You should not be able to cure a gun shot wound with Tylenol. LOL

Originally Posted by OniMirage
i called the cops on a cop before.

this asswipe of a cop nearly side swiped me as I was going 40 on 24th st and just nearing southern. as I approached the intersection the cop just sat there, then within about 100 feet he decides its ok to turn left and I ended up spinning my ride in parallell of the direction he was now heading. I followed his ass and reported his car number. They pleaded with me to not follow him and I said your either taking his vehicle number and disciplining him or im sueing the city of phoenix.

Question steve do you have the HPtuners comp file? maybe you can prove your speed if you don't update or use hptuners until you go to court.
Cop turned the computer off and threatened to take it from me.

Last edited by Psykostevo; 02-02-2007 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2007, 06:00 PM

WAKE UP CALL! I'll be the first Cobalt with a Gun-Rack. Here is my baby right after I got it put together :-)
When your in prison tossing salad and getting tea bagged, can i have your car? I think i broke mine =/
Old 02-02-2007, 06:03 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by bigworm
When your in prison tossing salad and getting tea bagged, can i have your car? I think i broke mine =/
What makes you think I am going to be a Chef in Jail........LOL.......

Originally Posted by budman128
Liking the sks I have a friend with one similar (different composite stock)but threats against police on the internet isn't smart. don't get me wrong id be pissed too but if it somehow gets back to the officer he probably will make your life shitty.

Fight the **** outta that bogus ticket. Good luck
The SKS is awesome, I have that scope sighted in pretty damn good too. I got some custom tubes on it, and some other goodies. 40 round Banana FTW!

Last edited by Psykostevo; 02-02-2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-02-2007, 06:29 PM

as I said before...

cops and cars do not mix.

remember, cops are just idiots with special badges
Old 02-02-2007, 06:34 PM

That assumes that you are already unbiased versus the party in question.

If one black guy beats you up, you just have him arrested for assault. That's an easy answer.

If one cop rakes you over coals and there is nothing you can do about it, you are left with venting and Therapy. You can't go out there and hurt every cop, there is just not enough of me to go around, and plenty of them, and you can't call the cops on a cop, because they will just take his word. I am left to BOHICA!

Only if that window was open. I was Histogramming my MAF table. No other gauges open.
It still records it you just have to load the values of the table
Old 02-02-2007, 06:40 PM

wow this thread is special
Old 02-02-2007, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by IonNinja
as I said before...

cops and cars do not mix.

remember, cops are just idiots with special badges
And obviously some just are undercover idiots without "special badges"
Old 02-02-2007, 10:20 PM

well as someone who is going into law enforcement, some of the comments in this thread are absolutely ridiculous. Everyone talks **** now, but if something bad happened to you (car gets stolen, get robbed, etc...), the first number your gonna call is '911' and the cops will be your best friend. You dont like getting "intimidated", then stop breaking the law. Grow up and stfu.
Old 02-03-2007, 03:17 AM

Originally Posted by mtwal16
well as someone who is going into law enforcement, some of the comments in this thread are absolutely ridiculous. Everyone talks **** now, but if something bad happened to you (car gets stolen, get robbed, etc...), the first number your gonna call is '911' and the cops will be your best friend. You dont like getting "intimidated", then stop breaking the law. Grow up and stfu.
Hah, my old car got stolen and i had to pay a huge fee to get it back. Did they ever catch the *******? NO. Justice served? NO! I've had plenty of things stolen, anything EVER recovered? NO. Justice served? NO!

I cant remember ONE single situation where the law has ever been on my side!

"law" isnt a synonym for "holy". In fact when your only purpose is to intimidate the population into submission the correct word to use is "tyrant".
Old 02-03-2007, 01:22 PM

COPS SUCK *****. END STORY. HATEM ALL. I know lots of cops their all the same. if your car looks like a tuner, your doing something wrong. They'll pull you over everyday trying to give you bogus tickets for power adders like nitrous systems when in fact you don't have em. friggin cops, ******** everyone of em. and for mtwal16. Im sorry you picked that career
Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 PM

WOW!!!

Someone had the ***** to call me an idiot for trying to destroy the myth that backpressure it good???

What a bunch of ******* nut jobs.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:38 PM

I'm sorry, I don't hate all cops. I'm just not a fan of highway patrol...

all the hard asses and new guys seem to work highway patrol and I'd like to avoid all contact with them (which has worked so far)...in general I have no issue with police.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:43 PM

Geee now I know why there is gun control... and it obviusly isnt working
Old 02-03-2007, 10:43 PM

looks like I'll have my hands full in about a year. I would absolutely love to see someone pull a gun on a police officer or even attempt. The result would be the same everytime. I really do hate to see such disrespect for police officers. You might have one or two or even 50 bad experiences, but they really are on your side. They do the best they can and sometimes they do profile and pull you over for no reason. I hope to not be one of those cops.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by tREBs
u get a fine for tuning a car??! can he prove at the time u were in fact tuning?
This may sound like a stupid question...but I have to ask. What does "tuning" your car mean??
Old 02-03-2007, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by SpoiledAlice
This may sound like a stupid question...but I have to ask. What does "tuning" your car mean??
basically he has hptuners plugged into his car from his laptop and he was taking data tests showing him how his car was running so that he can find out how to make it run better with his mods
Old 02-03-2007, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by OniMirage
basically he has hptuners plugged into his car from his laptop and he was taking data tests showing him how his car was running so that he can find out how to make it run better with his mods
Thanks for the clarification. How come that is illegal to do that?
Old 02-04-2007, 12:57 AM

this is just a guess, but in one post, he said he wqas pulled over for 10 over, in another post, he claimed he wasn't speeding, but he also mentioned that he was going really fast but the cop had no way to know how fast. my guess is the blew past a cop (with his head down checking his puter), the cop prolly didnt have evidence for speeding but pulled him over, and saw the puter, his mouth started flapping, and he's lucky the cop didnt tow him, and throw him in jail. upon your early bullshit and theoretical resistance, he hit you with the biggest shitball he could, on principle.
just a guess, think im close?
Old 02-04-2007, 03:08 AM

I really do hate to see such disrespect for police officers.
[to ask] why he hates him is like the wolf asking the sheep, or the rapist asking the raped, "Do you hate me?" - Malcolm X

You might have one or two or even 50 bad experiences, but they really are on your side. They do the best they can and sometimes they do profile and pull you over for no reason.
bah, So its okay if your dog pisses on the floor? Why not? He tried his "best".
No. you take the dog by the collar and you teach him he's wrong. Unfortunatly, no-one has the authority to do this with the police, so they continue pissing in the house.

This isnt past tense, this is in the present and future. And now your 200lb dog pisses anywhere he pleases.

I hope to not be one of those cops.
As soon as you put on that badge you become one of those cops. You want to make a difference in the world, want to help people -> donate to the homeless, adopt a child, teach a rehab clinic, or any of the millions of things you can do to help this world.

keep that in mind when your filling your parking ticket quota.

Quick Reply: Got "Caught" Tuning