Turbo Tech Racing Turbo Tech Racing is a proud Supporting Vendor

does TTR match competitors prices?

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2009, 03:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
does TTR match competitors prices?

i am looking into buying this magnaflow exhaust, but i would rather buy it from TTR. do you guys match prices of other companys?
Old 01-20-2009, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Nato09
i am looking into buying this magnaflow exhaust, but i would rather buy it from TTR. do you guys match prices of other companys?
Did...you...PM...them...???
Old 01-20-2009, 03:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If they carry the same item and you find it somewhere else for a lower price let them know and send them a link to the item on the competitors website and I believe they match or even beat that price. If I am not mistaken they did this for me on something I purchased awhile back.
Old 01-20-2009, 04:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I dont think so, once a vendor was selling a injen intake a lil cheaper then TTR, and i belivie TTR reported it to injen so that vendor had to put a normal price or they wouldnt be able to sell injen intakes anymore. but its just what i heard...
Old 01-20-2009, 11:38 PM

Received 263 Likes on 222 Posts
Originally Posted by ChevyRockstar
I dont think so, once a vendor was selling a injen intake a lil cheaper then TTR, and i belivie TTR reported it to injen so that vendor had to put a normal price or they wouldnt be able to sell injen intakes anymore. but its just what i heard...

that would be if the vendor in question was selling it below MAP price (minimum advertized price). thats there to try and keep people from wholesaling things.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:40 PM

IDK but TTR FTmfW!
Old 01-21-2009, 12:08 AM

As a matter of fact, I bought a Spec Stage 2+ clutch from them, as they gave me the best internet price at the time and beat the cheaper price I had found.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:12 AM
Bannned

they dont, i asked to price match my clutch with someone else and they wouldnt do it... lemme see if i still have the pm... i probably dont

found it...
[QUOTE=TurboTechRacing][QUOTE=ColeJJones][QUOTE=TurboTechRacing][QUOTE=ColeJJones]
Originally Posted by TurboTechRacing
Originally Posted by ColeJJones
i need help big time. my clutch is completely gone! i have about 3k to spend on a clutch. i want to order the spec 3+ with lightweight option with their flywheel. i dont know if it comes with a throw out bearing or not. so if i click the spec3+ and i order the flywheel on your site, is that the right one??

Yes, you will want to select the SPEC stage 3+ and click also on the “upgrade” for the lightweight option. Then go an add to the cart the SPEC flywheel.

No clutch kit of any brand comes with the TOB/Slave for the cobalt. If you need a new one, get one from a local GM dealer they are only about $70. No one makes a “performance” one.

Thanks
Aaron
TTR
thanks! so the flywheel sold on your site only works with the lightweight option?? do you price match? because ultrarev.com has a better price and has a universal code to knock the price even lower. just wondering if you would price match or not.
http://ultrarev.com/home.php?cat=326 universal coupon code is sale
We will make sure that when you order the clutch kit, that the flywheel will work with it, and the light weight option. No worries about not getting the right parts from us.

We will get you 5% off if you order everything you stated above.

I am not sure how that compares to UltraRev, however we cannot go any lower, and UltraRev is NOT a supporting vendor, they offer no support to the cobalt's any more that making a sale....

Let us know if you would like the discount code,
Aaron
TTR
hell yea, thats what im talking about. always on top of your game. thanks. i will let you know when i order.

the new logo is sick! i hope i get stickers like that. or the TTR in a sticker. those are sick
Do you want the 5% off code now? It is only valid for 24 hours once we issue it...

let us know,
Aaron
TTR

Last edited by ColeJJones; 01-21-2009 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Former Vendor

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Nato09
We do our best and try, PM us

Originally Posted by biniecki
If they carry the same item and you find it somewhere else for a lower price let them know and send them a link to the item on the competitors website and I believe they match or even beat that price. If I am not mistaken they did this for me on something I purchased awhile back.
Exactly Thanks!

Originally Posted by ChevyRockstar
Originally Posted by Sharkey
that would be if the vendor in question was selling it below MAP price (minimum advertized price). thats there to try and keep people from wholesaling things.
That is exactly the point. Not that we report, however that is the purpose of MAP, that companies use.

Originally Posted by 07SSCharged248
IDK but TTR FTmfW!
Thanks!

they dont, i asked to price match my clutch with someone else and they wouldnt do it... lemme see if i still have the pm... i probably dont

Not when they run a "blow out sale" a lot less than cost, when they are also loosing money. If they want to sell a product and loose money, they can

SPEC's MAP is 10% off MSRP, if it is lower than that we have to look at each case, to see what we could do.

I would say 95% of the time we price match/beat when you PM us

Originally Posted by ecotecon18s
As a matter of fact, I bought a Spec Stage 2+ clutch from them, as they gave me the best internet price at the time and beat the cheaper price I had found.
Yep Thanks again!

Last edited by TurboTechRacing; 01-21-2009 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost