War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Audi 2.0T/base Honda civc/ Base RSX/Rsx-s vs my slowbalt 2.4 automagic

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi 2.0T/base Honda civc/ Base RSX/Rsx-s vs my slowbalt 2.4 automagic

my car is stock in all these races.

Vs Audi 2.0T:

We both catch a light together and I look over only one person in the Audi 2.0T, some older guy in his late 30s. I look away, mind my own business. I see him inch forward..inch forward as the other lights turn red and our set of lights are about to turn green. When we get the green he nails it i hear tire screech, he gets the jump, I follow suite just to see what this car can do, he pulls about a car not even 3/4 of a car, we go up to around 60mph (approx 96km/hr) with neither me nor him pulling on each other, then he hits the breaks as we were approaching another set of lights with traffic, i follow suite.

Vs Base RSX 2003ish - 2004 model

this one was a highway pull, his car looked mostly stock. I passed him doing about 120kph when he decided to jump behind me and tailgate. I moved over to the middle lane, he tries to pull a fly by but as I moved into the middle lane I notice the road ahead is clear, so I give the little LE5 the wake up call, and it responds. He pulls up to my front driver side mirror after which I begin to pull on him put about 2+ cars and shut it down around 100mph+ (164 km/hr). He proceeds to pass me and merge in to my lane.

Vs Base 140hp Civic

Again another highway pull, but meh, nothing major really, I won and then he went crazy and started going in out of lanes trying to provoke me to play with him in heavy traffic on the highway, I just backed off and let him go do his thing

Vs RSX-s 03 model with a SRI

A buddy of mine has an 03 black rsx-s. We go out for some dinner with a couple of other friends, getting back home we catch a light together. For ***** and giggles I decided to see how badly I will get smoked by his car, but I chose my battle wisely cuz he had a mutual friend in his car and some camera equipment. My car was empty and all cleaned out so no equipment and no one else in my car just me.

Light goes green I jump ahead maybe 1/4 of a car or maybe 1/2 he starts working through that 6speed and by the top or mid 3rd hes now pulling me, he pulls about 1/2 car to 3/4 car and stays there we go up to around 105kph (62mph ish) and shut it down.

Conclusion I need a ss/tc or something faster.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:31 PM
Banned

haan turbo kit their little cobalt 2.4 hits low 13's i believe and its an auto.
Old 02-10-2009, 10:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
start working that auto trans on those highway runs i think you'll improve those lenghts with time takes practice to feel it out but you should be in I or 3 on the shifter when going from the roll. just make sure you slam it back into drive before 75mph or the equivilent or she'll redline hardcore.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:46 PM

also u can go sc thats what a lto of the 2.4s are doing maybe hit high 13s thats what im aiming for