War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

bastards

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As far as i am concered, if you are putting down guys on thier own website you are trolling. So what, the kid made a post about beating an SS. There are so many factors in that race. Did the SS mis-shift.was it a 2.4L? who knows. If it would have been the other way around, for example we had a post about beating a Evo from a dig well hell last thing i would want is a bounch of guys from the evo site coming over here and talking ****. Same thing, we all know that if not launched properly an AWD car will bog down, its all up to the drivers and the race.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:23 AM

Originally Posted by Brian MP5T
You must admit, the original idea of taking "Mom's Old Car" that was $1000.00 and bolting on as little cost wise to it, then running the 1/4 mile for the **** of it is pretty fun from a 16 year olds point of view.

[/I]
I agree. Taking a cheap car and making it a 12 second 1/4 or faster car is cool. It is just not practical for me. I was going to take my 2000 ex and put a h22a4 into in and then turbo it. After some research I found that it would make it not that practical and would be a money pit. I would not get any return and would have to put more money into it to make me happy (seats, suspension upgrades, brakes, paint).

This is just my opinion and I am not trying to say what they are doing is bad but that it would have not worked for me.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:47 AM

I like how some of them actually knew the facts and were making fun of the ignorant people.