War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Had some Fun with a Focus

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Had some Fun with a Focus

This guy that works in the building next to me, (don't know his name) drives a Focus. We meet at the entrance ramp light frequently. His Focus is black, tinted windows, aftmkt exhaust, lowered, not too bad looking I might add. Anyways......... Him and I play follow the leader often. We'll get onto 465 and proceed to the far left hand lane. Run about 65 to 70 mph, depending on traffic. We aren't racing, just crusing together. Well last night, I was following him, we passed a red neon (tinted windows, fart can exhaust).
The neon decides to follow me, and tailgates my ass big time. We get to a clear spot on highway, I pulled over in the middle lane, the neon pulls up to the Focus and starts to draft him, pulls back, and whips way over to the far right lane to pass us both. The Focus hammers it, I slide back behind him, the neon moves to middle lane still trying to pass us. We don't let him by us. The neon is forced to pull back behind me due to oncoming traffic uphead. We stay in this formation until the Focus turns off at his exit. When the Focus moves right to exit, I pull up next to him on the left, he rolls down his window and gives me a thumbs up. I move over then and let the neon by, he looked pissed....o'well!
Old 04-05-2006, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by blkcobalt
This guy that works in the building next to me, (don't know his name) drives a Focus. We meet at the entrance ramp light frequently. His Focus is black, tinted windows, aftmkt exhaust, lowered, not too bad looking I might add. Anyways......... Him and I play follow the leader often. We'll get onto 465 and proceed to the far left hand lane. Run about 65 to 70 mph, depending on traffic. We aren't racing, just crusing together. Well last night, I was following him, we passed a red neon (tinted windows, fart can exhaust).
The neon decides to follow me, and tailgates my ass big time. We get to a clear spot on highway, I pulled over in the middle lane, the neon pulls up to the Focus and starts to draft him, pulls back, and whips way over to the far right lane to pass us both. The Focus hammers it, I slide back behind him, the neon moves to middle lane still trying to pass us. We don't let him by us. The neon is forced to pull back behind me due to oncoming traffic uphead. We stay in this formation until the Focus turns off at his exit. When the Focus moves right to exit, I pull up next to him on the left, he rolls down his window and gives me a thumbs up. I move over then and let the neon by, he looked pissed....o'well!

lol nice. Someone did something similar to me when I was trying to get a co-worker to the hospital. Quite annoying.

Hopefully your guy was just speeding though....
Old 04-05-2006, 01:58 PM

Pretty sure it was just some punk trying to beat us both. He was alone in the Neon.