War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

Me vs Area47 vs Cobalttc05 vs Revhigh18 vs Elite Cyborg

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 12:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MA2001
i know you have faster 1/4 times. i wasn't going to argue that. go read back at what i said.
sell your car, you suck at life.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Banned

the picture of you after the baseball hit you in the face... fail on your part. nice try.
Old 09-25-2009, 12:56 AM

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
sell your soul, you suck at life.
Fixed

real mature. picture of you after the baseball hit you in the face... fail on your part. nice try.
Coming from the douche who rigged his cotm voting and keeps registering to talk ****. Lulz go away troll.

Last edited by Spectral; 09-25-2009 at 12:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2009, 12:57 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Spectral
Fixed

Coming from the douche who rigged his cotm voting and keeps registering to talk ****. Lulz go away troll.
i know a good way he could get you back..but i wont say it
Old 09-25-2009, 01:00 AM
Banned

did i ever say i was faster than you? i said in your video of you having 306whp and my car with 309whp. like i said every dyno is different. i was trying to get at the point of your car pulling very slow for having 306whp. somehow my car with 309whp pulls a lot harder. i believe you would have to admit to this. (this is because one of the dyno's we use ether reads low and the other reads higher)

my conclusion is even if your dyno is the lowest or more accurate dyno that your friends claim it is then why does your car with 306whp pull a lot less slower than my car with 309whp? only reason could be is that both the dyno's we use are very far off in numbers. would you not agree? you have 350+whp dyno sheets and my car has made over 350whp on a dyno with the bottle heated up. (it made 307whp where paul always used to dyno with just a 45shot a long time ago, now would you say that is a higher reading dyno than the one i was on *mustang dyno #'s).

all i am trying to say is if you still cant' understand by now is that dyno numbers really don't mean much and your car for having 360whp still probably onlys pulls just as quick as my car. don't get angry because this is what i believe is the truth. if your so confident then why don't you post up a video of you doing a 40-120mph roll? what is stopping you from doing that? if you do have the ***** to do video tape it why don't you get the video away from the dash so we know your not going down a huge hill since the last video you posted up all i can see is the dash.

...and yes this time i am calling you out. i don't care how well known you are or if you think i am hating on you. i am just here to prove my point that you with your 350-360whp car or maybe even more on your dyno pulls about the same as my car.

and by the way this video of me doing a 48-124mph is pretty old. it was on the tune time performance tune where i was only trapping 90mph in the 1/8 on that tune with 40% boost limit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNkcDJvJcc

you go do your pull and i'll be glad to post up my video of my car doing a pull now that i've 04redline and i have straighten out the way my car was running with the junky ttp tune and knocking like crazy in the video i posted above.

*ps. this is a friendly call out to see if you will do this. if your faster than me like you said above and have faster et's and trap speeds what is stopping you from doing this? if you post up a vid i post up a video and your faster well then good for you on spending a lot more money than i have and being faster. if you loose well then i guess all my statements become true on what i said about your dyno numbers being inflated.

whenever you are ready area47...
Old 09-25-2009, 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by Projekt
i know a good way he could get you back..but i wont say it
Lulz you just like to try and start **** you voted for me and the vote wasn't even close I promised nothing someone said I should do it if I won. I never did go hook up with the little high school girls you like and leave me the **** alone
Old 09-25-2009, 01:02 AM

the picture of you after the baseball hit you in the face... fail on your part. nice try.
im not sure if this was an attempt at hating on me because if it was it was terribly weak.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:02 AM
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CCocknar, billybitch, MA69. whoever the **** you are. get out of my thread.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:10 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hatrickstu
im not sure if this was an attempt at hating on me because if it was it was terribly weak.
idk maybe you should go look back at the picture then. your the one trying to hate on me. i could careless. i am not a nuthugger and don't need to swing from any all mighty cobalt owner. at the end of the day i think your smart enough to realize your car along with any cobalt and mine included are slow. there not even quick. if you have driven a real race car then maybe you would know this. could be the reason why i haven't bothered taken my car to the track. then again it's not an excuse for me as i've said in the past i just want to break in the 12's even if it is a 12.99 i would be happy since i have no supporting mod's or traction mod's. hate all you want but notice i barely fight back or argue with you guys. i got in here to prove a point. area can dodge my point all he wants like he has in the past and you guys can gang up and rag on me all you want i know you will and clearly i can't stop you. keep posting up useless ****.

hopefully some day area can maybe take a video like i asked. i already know he has run a 12 and i haven't. what's so hard about posting up a video of his car doing a pull on the highway with out the camera being all up in the dash?

*unless of course you are afraid that my car is faster. like you've said in the past you don't even know what my car has done to it and yadada. this is exactly the reason why i want you to post up your video so then i can post up mine.

*unless of course you are afraid that my car is faster. like you've said in the past you don't even know what my car has done to it and yadada. this is exactly the reason why i want you to post up your video so then i can post up mine.

Last edited by MA2001; 09-25-2009 at 01:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-25-2009, 01:13 AM

hai im here for the bitch fest
Old 09-25-2009, 01:15 AM

idk maybe you should go look back at the picture then. your the one trying to hate on me. i could careless. i am not a nuthugger and don't need to swing from any all mighty cobalt owner. at the end of the day i think your smart enough to realize your car along with any cobalt and mine included are slow. there not even quick. if you have driven a real race car then maybe you would know this. could be the reason why i haven't bothered taken my car to the track. then again it's not an excuse for me as i've said in the past i just want to break in the 12's even if it is a 12.99 i would be happy since i have no supporting mod's or traction mod's. hate all you want but notice i barely fight back or argue with you guys. i got in here to prove a point. area can dodge my point all he wants like he has in the past and you guys can gang up and rag on me all you want i know you will and clearly i can't stop you. keep posting up useless ****.

hopefully some day area can maybe take a video like i asked. i already know he has run a 12 and i haven't. what's so hard about posting up a video of his car doing a pull on the highway with out the camera being all up in the dash?

Jesus you fail. Because i simply do not like typing paragraphs on a forum, ill simplify it:

1. i get hit in the face pitching in a softball game on a line drive? ok?

2. you havent bothered to take your car to the track because you ******* suck at driving. you got upset that you ran a 13.x with ******* spray. you suck dick.

3. it doesnt matter if mine or your car is the fastest out there, REAL racers respect cars that are quick for what they are.

4. no traction mods? you had drag radials. AND spray, you ******* suck.

5. you are pathetic. you think that because you can continue to log on that you are a badass. while it actually backs up the fact that you are a pathetic human being because you have to continue to waste your time trying to talk **** to people who ******* hate you. get a life you failure.

6. you keep saying you dont care about your times, blah blah blah. you sent me a pm on redline forums, which i can post, trying to suck up to me and give you advice and asking why you sucked so bad. yea, your times dont mean anything to you...
Old 09-25-2009, 01:22 AM