War Stories Post your racing wins. CobaltSS.net does not support or encourage street racing. Be smart and take it to the track.

My first time... KILL! :-D

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 08:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brickerenator
actions speak louder than words
Ever sped before?
Old 07-31-2009, 08:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by cgrammer
Ever sped before?
yes, i will admit to that

I see what you are trying to do.

I went 90 once, stupidest thing i've ever done, i laughed about it at the time, but now realize how much i endangered myself and others on the road (though the road was empty).

My cruising speed on a 55mph highway? 58-60. I would go 55 but there are so many stupid drivers out here that get road rage when they get behind someone going the speed limit.

I street raced, once, from a redlight from 0-45, also very stupid. I'm not proud of that in any way at all. I don't brag about it, and say how fun it was, and then turn around and say how smart a driver I am.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:55 AM

Well, I guess I'm a careless driver. I don't drive the speed limit on the interstate or highway. I stay with the flow of traffic... which is 99% of the time 85+mph. So, yes, I speed on a DAILY basis. I've raced my car on the Talladega Speedway track numerous times so I know how to handle my car @ 100+mph with other vehicles on the road for passing. Yeah, yeah, yeah... the speech with "endangering other drivers on the road"... oh well. I did it, I liked it, some of y'all don't like what I did, end of story really.

No time machine, guys... even if there was, I'd still do it again.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:10 AM
Banned

Well, I guess I'm a careless driver..... I've raced my car on the Talladega Speedway track numerous times so I know how to handle my car @ 100+mph with other vehicles on the road for passing.
ability to perform and actually performing are two different things.

The track IS NOT the same as the street.

No loose gravel/debris on the track. Most everyone at the track knows what they are doing and knows not to make stupid last-second moves.

A lot of pro MotoGP riders refuse to ride bikes on the street because of the unpredictability of other people on the road.

I see countless drivers make unsafe lane changes at 65mph, you were going nearly twice as fast. 60mph is 1 mile per minute, 15 seconds per 1/4 mile (1320ft)
120mph is 1 mile per 30 seconds, 1/4 mile in 7.5. Most drivers on the road aren't able to react as fast as your spider senses seem to allow you to
Old 07-31-2009, 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by beefy Si
We're pussies because we don't like to endanger the lives of others, especially women or children? You are a ******* idiot. Remember, when you kill somebody being a ******* idiot daily, and get sent away to prison, call one of your fellow inmates a ***** while he's using your tight little boyhole as one.
Save the women and children bullshit...if you wanna save someone go to iraq bitch...and sorry only ******* like you go to jail and get raped...im not bitchmade like you. And if you cant drive fast and be able to control your car....then dont...not my problem you cant drive for ****
Old 07-31-2009, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by PSHHH
Save the women and children bullshit...if you wanna save someone go to iraq bitch...and sorry only ******* like you go to jail and get raped...im not bitchmade like you. And if you cant drive fast and be able to control your car....then dont...not my problem you cant drive for ****
That's funny, a 16 year old ******* thinks he can drive because he has a sporty economy car....

Well, I guess I'm a careless driver. I don't drive the speed limit on the interstate or highway. I stay with the flow of traffic... which is 99% of the time 85+mph. So, yes, I speed on a DAILY basis. I've raced my car on the Talladega Speedway track numerous times so I know how to handle my car @ 100+mph with other vehicles on the road for passing. Yeah, yeah, yeah... the speech with "endangering other drivers on the road"... oh well. I did it, I liked it, some of y'all don't like what I did, end of story really.

No time machine, guys... even if there was, I'd still do it again.
Laps for charity don't count sweet heart, you can't pass at those events...

Do it again? Your lack of skill and common sense probably wouldn't let you get through the same manuver twice, luck usually only works once

But by all means go ahead and try, I will be waiting for the I wrecked my economy car thread er I mean Cobalt SS Supercharged and have been arrested for reckless driving.

Tyler

Last edited by amxguy1970; 07-31-2009 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2009, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by 04YellowGT
Yea I have 3

2007 GT500
1989 LX (Turbo 4 Cly)
2004 GT
thats cool whatever kind of cars you like i just know, my brother has gone through 3 saleens and 2 cobras, and now he has a the 2009 gt500 so i mean they are good cars but he said they really arent worth the money he just keeps buying them cus its his fav car lol
Old 07-31-2009, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by amxguy1970

Do it again? Your lack of skill and common sense probably wouldn't let you get through the same manuver twice, luck usually only works once

But by all means go ahead and try, I will be waiting for the I wrecked my economy car thread er I mean Cobalt SS Supercharged and have been arrested for reckless driving.

Tyler
Laps for charity @ Talladega? Never been to that. I got there 2x a year for 6 laps. If you lived around here, I could get you tickets to do the same. But seeing as how you're hell bent on ebashing me, you'd decline the wonderful opportunity.

I'm pretty darn sure my car will die on me before I ever wreck it. And the witty comment for arrest, I wouldn't be online to tell y'all, would I?
Old 07-31-2009, 09:57 AM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
good job with your first kill!

there sure are alot of **** on this website

Last edited by CudaJoe; 07-31-2009 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by CudaJoe
good job with your first kill!

there sure are alot of **** on this website
Thank you, frat boy! People always have to argue, it's in our genes, I guess.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by amxguy1970
That's funny, a 16 year old ******* thinks he can drive because he has a sporty economy car....

Tyler
funny thing is im not 16..even if i was id still run circles around your bitch ass...what a loser rofl
Old 07-31-2009, 10:56 AM

funny thing is im not 16..even if i was id still run circles around your bitch ass...what a loser rofl
That is funny, weaving in and out of traffic on the highway doesn't constitute as knowing how to race. Come talk to me when you actually have some real racing experince.

Oh wait let me guess, you have been short track racing for years and have even dabbled in the professional ranks right?

16,17,18 you have to still be a teen based on your "witty" remarks.

Tyler
Old 07-31-2009, 10:57 AM

That is funny, weaving in and out of traffic on the highway doesn't constitute as knowing how to race. Come talk to me when you actually have some real racing experince.

Oh wait let me guess, you have been short track racing for years and have even dabbled in the professional ranks right?

Tyler
Old 07-31-2009, 10:58 AM

Tyler
Old 07-31-2009, 11:02 AM

That is funny, weaving in and out of traffic on the highway doesn't constitute as knowing how to race. Come talk to me when you actually have some real racing experience.

Tyler
Old 07-31-2009, 11:03 AM

That is funny, weaving in and out of traffic on the highway doesn't constitute as knowing how to race. Come talk to me when you actually have some real racing experience.

Tyler
Old 07-31-2009, 12:09 PM

and this years darwin award winner is............
Old 07-31-2009, 12:16 PM

people have to argue with stupid acts, i dont mind street racing i dont do it but i dont mind ppl who do.... Your story shouldve left out the weaving and cutting off cars, that just plain stupid.

Good kill none the less.
Old 07-31-2009, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sp3No
people have to argue with stupid acts, i dont mind street racing i dont do it but i dont mind ppl who do.... Your story shouldve left out the weaving and cutting off cars, that just plain stupid.

Good kill none the less.
Well, I just told the truth about what happened. Apparently, weaving is frowned on, lol.

Note: your sig should say "against"
Old 07-31-2009, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Sp3No
Agreed.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:04 PM

I love the upstanding citizens on here that are piling on cgrammer. They have never broken the law, or made bad judment...They wait for these posts so they can come in here and pound there chests about how stupid said act was etc, like anyone really gives a flying ****. I used to race a lot, 99% never through traffic and always in controlled environments. Just saying alot of people have made the mistake, and some of you retards like cake get it mixed around backwards like I am condoning it. Any excuse to put someones actions down... if you dont like it, get the **** out of the war stories. And if your this shocked, maybe go to a knitting forum or something...

Last edited by SuperchargedSS; 07-31-2009 at 01:26 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:06 PM

Received 74 Likes on 63 Posts
Thank you, frat boy! People always have to argue, it's in our genes, I guess.
ugh,...I thought we were past that!!! lol.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:39 PM

hey even all u guys r hateing on a girl 4 racing 2 ... well cgrammer good kill and by the way the took it easy on u.. check out my post and all the junk they said 2 ME!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 01:42 PM

bro umad?

bro!

Eh, actually I don't care shut the **** up fggt
Old 07-31-2009, 01:49 PM

No you're pobably 12 and don't know how to drive at all. I promise you Need For Speed isn't like driving in real life.

Man I just wish I could be as cool as you.

Originally Posted by SuperchargedSS
I love the upstanding citizens on here that are piling on cgrammer. They have never broken the law, or made bad judment...They wait for these posts so they can come in here and pound there chests about how stupid said act was etc, like anyone really gives a flying ****. I used to race a lot, 99% never through traffic and always in controlled environments. Just saying alot of people have made the mistake, and some of you retards like cake get it mixed around backwards like I am condoning it. Any excuse to put someones actions down... if you dont like it, get the **** out of the war stories. And if your this shocked, maybe go to a knitting forum or something...
No one is giving her **** for street racing its whole racing around other cars and cutting people off thing thats not cool. What more people are pissed about is the fact that she acts like it wasn't dangerous and no big deal.

Originally Posted by HCWBSS06
thats cool whatever kind of cars you like i just know, my brother has gone through 3 saleens and 2 cobras, and now he has a the 2009 gt500 so i mean they are good cars but he said they really arent worth the money he just keeps buying them cus its his fav car lol
Saleens aren't worth the money by any means. 03/04 Cobras and the new GT500s are really the best bang for your buck cars out. $ for $ and mod for mod they will destroy about any car in their price range.

The only other Cobra I would buy thats not an 03/04 or GT500 would be the 93 Cobra. They aren't fast but there is just something about them that I love.

Last edited by 04YellowGT; 07-31-2009 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: My first time... KILL! :-D